over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Curcumin: Overhyped trend?

I have full panels run twice a year by my doctor that checks kidney, liver, and heart function. On top of labs I get done for myself on specific things. I have not used Betaine as stated this way. Might give it a try. Thanks. I think for the most part people spend WAY too much on supplements and need to focus more on cardiovascular conditioning and reducing stress. Including obsessing over the next supplement or blood work.

I am the one that proposed curcumin for exactly what is the problem in the bodybuilding genre. You see all these guys dying from ages 36 to 54? cardiomyopathy and heart failure? Do you think thats going to show up on bloodwork? About the only thing that is going to show up on bloodwork with curcumin is lessening of inflammation (and again your worried about your heart...there you go)

YOU NEED TO DO THIS

Go to google and put in

curcumin cardiomyopathy

curcumin cardiac remodeling

and read about something that has virtually NOTHING to do with bloodwork but sure looks like it is very potent at the very thing that all these bodybuilders are dying of and suffering from.

Take a look at

Neem prostate cancer

Boswellia Serratta Pancreatic Cancer Brain tumors

Do you think any of that is going to show up on bloodwork? Not until its way too late. Pancreatic Cancer is alot of cases is a death sentence....yet here is a herb that researchers are amazed by because of its war on tumors. And your CBC isnt going to show anything on that until its way too late

bodybuilding enlarges the heart, steroids enlarge the heart, GH+ steroids + bodybuilding REALLY enlarges the heart..... and you probably wont be told by a physician that "im sorry you are in heart failure and we need to put you on a transplant list" until its too late....heres a compound that has been shown to stop cardiomyopathy, reduce inflammation, and remodel the heart (health wise).....and your bloodwork is pretty much going to tell you jack shit while that is happening.

Last edited:
Been following this thread. Just placed an order for Kaneka Ubiquinol and Pycnogrnol. Wasn't sure what brand oral curcumin to get, so just went with those 2 supps. It's time to start investing in the heart.

I am the one that proposed curcumin for exactly what is the problem in the bodybuilding genre. You see all these guys dying from ages 36 to 54? cardiomyopathy and heart failure? Do you think thats going to show up on bloodwork? About the only thing that is going to show up on bloodwork with curcumin is lessening of inflammation (and again your worried about your heart...there you go)

YOU NEED TO DO THIS

Go to google and put in

curcumin cardiomyopathy

and read about something that has virtually NOTHING to do with bloodwork but sure looks like it is very potent at the very thing that all these bodybuilders are dying of and suffering from.

Take a look at

Neem prostate cancer

Do you think any of that is going to show up on bloodwork? Not until its way too late. Pancreatic Cancer is alot of cases is a death sentence....yet here is a herb that researchers are amazed by because of its war on tumors. And your CBC isnt going to show anything on that until its way too late

bodybuilding enlarges the heart, steroids enlarge the heart, GH+ steroids + bodybuilding REALLY enlarges the heart..... and you probably wont be told by a physician that "im sorry you are in heart failure and we need to put you on a transplant list" until its too late....heres a compound that has been shown to stop cardiomyopathy, reduce inflammation, and remodel the heart (health wise).....and your bloodwork is pretty much going to tell you jack shit while that is happening.

Agreed. And my TRT doctor has recommended this supplement under Tumeric at 2000mg per day as well as Ubiquinol at 100-200mg daily (I just took it off his list of recommended supplements for me). If you have an expert doctor like mine they will look out for your best interests. :)

YOU NEED TO DO THIS

Go to google and put in

curcumin cardiomyopathy

Take a look at

Neem prostate cancer

Dante
Does it matter if its inject or pill form? Do u recommend starting in powder pill form and then going the inject route or inject route ever at all? Just wondering which route would be best for protection?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Dante
Does it matter if its inject or pill form? Do u recommend starting in powder pill form and then going the inject route or inject route ever at all? Just wondering which route would be best for protection?

i really dont know that answer. Ive seen so many different aspects of data on this I just dont know what is fact and what is "marketing to make money" to have a definitive opinion on this

Agreed. And my TRT doctor has recommended this supplement under Tumeric at 2000mg per day as well as Ubiquinol at 100-200mg daily (I just took it off his list of recommended supplements for me). If you have an expert doctor like mine they will look out for your best interests. :)
2000 mlg per day? My expert doc gave me a list that also included tumeric, coq10, abd many more as well,

What other recommended items do they list?

i really dont know that answer. Ive seen so many different aspects of data on this I just dont know what is fact and what is "marketing to make money" to have a definitive opinion on this
Cool beans at least ur truthful, and we know this

Have u seen any issues about inject form over pill/powder form? Bioavailability etc...

YOU NEED TO DO THIS

Go to google and put in

curcumin cardiomyopathy

Take a look at

Neem prostate cancer

Dante, I am not arguing what you say because I agree. Nor am I saying bloodwork is a catch all as those are not the only things I PERSONALLY have to get done annually. However, I am not a bodybuilder nor have I ever used crazy doses. To most mine would be the size for an infant on here. I am just more for the side of not supplementing with other things to combat the abuse of a lot of things. I just rather Eliminate the a lot of things and live a healthier stress free life. What i was trying to get at was more along the lines of what you have posted is no amount of supplements will offset the ABUSE of large amounts of AAS, GH, Slin, IGF...

2000 mlg per day? My expert doc gave me a list that also included tumeric, coq10, abd many more as well,

What other recommended items do they list?

The list he gave me includes:

NAC 1200mg daily
Ubiquinol 200mg daily
Tumeric 2000mg daily
Resveratrol 250mg daily
Carnitine 2000mg daily
Quercetin 1000mg daily
Krill Oil 2000mg daily
Magnesium Threonate 500mg daily
Taurine 3000mg daily
Alpha Lipoic Acid 1200mg daily

NAC 1200mg daily
Ubiquinol 200mg daily
Tumeric 2000mg daily
Resveratrol 250mg daily
Carnitine 2000mg daily
Quercetin 1000mg daily
Krill Oil 2000mg daily
Taurine 3000mg daily
Awesome thanks
Ill find mine and compare it to urs and see what differing minds think

NAC 1200mg daily
Ubiquinol 200mg daily
Tumeric 2000mg daily
Resveratrol 250mg daily
Carnitine 2000mg daily
Quercetin 1000mg daily
Krill Oil 2000mg daily
Taurine 3000mg daily

I wish I could find a doctor who had knowledge of these supplements. I don't even think my cardiologist knows what CoQ10 is.

He tells me to take 2000mg Omega 3 Fish oil and 5000iu vitamin d daily as well.
Yeah my doc is a urologist who runs my trt abd when i see him today im also gonna ask him about gh and see if i can get a script to cma, he gives me the list of supps he wants me to take and my hcg and test and clomid scripts along with anastrozole as well

Last edited:

NAC 1200mg daily
Ubiquinol 200mg daily
Tumeric 2000mg daily
Resveratrol 250mg daily
Carnitine 2000mg daily
Quercetin 1000mg daily
Krill Oil 2000mg daily
Taurine 3000mg daily

Why turmeric when you can take curcumin?

From what I remember reading mag threonate isnt worth the extra money. Glycinate works just as well for less $$$

Resveratrol has something like a 1% absorption rate... I'm looking into TD resveratrol for these reasons myself

....other than that glad to see there are some Dr's out there who actually look into this stuff after med school -_-

Did you just say you are going to IM a nonsterile liguid product held in water?
And you wonder why noone is gonna recommend you for a board?? Fuck thats some of the dumbest shit Ive read in a while

I mean I wanted some opinions. it is held in most kosh usp VG and triple distilled water, and I could put it through a micron filter. but I guess its not the best idea, because I have no idea how it is meant to be extracted. I just figured it couldn't be much worse than the homebrew stuff that people make. but obviously not going to do this as advised... in the meantime, looking for the best oral formulation. there seem to be sooo many

I've actually gotten discounts on different forms of curcumin so I'm actually taking 1 pill of 3 different formulations daily lol (biomor, novasol, and meriva)
Do you know where I can get these at a good price? they seem to be pretty expensive. and are these brands? or are they like a delivery system? because it seems like different brands sell curc. with these names

Do you know where I can get these at a good price? they seem to be pretty expensive. and are these brands? or are they like a delivery system? because it seems like different brands sell curc. with these names

I caught them when they were on sale. Novasol from natural stacks, the bioperine (not meriva, I was mistaken) is called Curcumin 2K. The biomor curcumin I posted the link up above, which makes a compelling case for being a really good form but I don't know the truth.

NAC 1200mg daily
Ubiquinol 200mg daily
Tumeric 2000mg daily
Resveratrol 250mg daily
Carnitine 2000mg daily
Quercetin 1000mg daily
Krill Oil 2000mg daily
Taurine 3000mg daily
This is the list my doc gave me and made some aterations to the dosages depending on what i tell him or based on how i feel and or bw

1499742313090.jpeg

Doctor's Best Meriva is the best quality value I could find on Ebay.

This is the list my doc gave me and made some aterations to the dosages depending on what i tell him or based on how i feel and or bw

Wow, 3000 mgs of curcumin? That can get expensive.

Definitely like the 6 grams of fish oil.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws