over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Curcumin: Overhyped trend?

Sounds to me like your trying to say that if one takes INJ CUR you should be able use and abuse and be fine. Again as much as I would like that its just not realistic.

That's not at all what I said.

Has any other sponsor started offering the inj. version?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Can someone PLEASE point me to where I can get injectable curc.?
I've read all the threads on this forum and can't find anything. I mainly want it for health benefits. How does it help with depression/anxiety and mood? It is also know to potentiate certain drugs.
Anyways, can someone please help me. I don't want to waste my money on some BS capsules again.

If I can't find this im about to pull out a spoon and cook some up heroin style.... So please don't let me do that
sarcasm

Seems like inject curc/resv does get hyped up quite a bit. Maybe its due to lack of access. The research on it is sound so if we are able to increase its bio availability it should provide many health benefits.

However we don't really know how much better it is with the ugl inject curc.

Taking into account ease of access + what you want to use it for. It may be more convenient and better to take the oral form + something else.

I've use both inject and oral (longvida + piperine enhanced). I've noticed benefits from both. However with the inject it killed my libido and the extra ml's needed to inject made it inconvenient.

My main issues are chronic pain (seeing a pain doc + get cortisone injections), and lethargy. Which why I've been trying a lot of different things to improve my current situation.

So far I think a better alternative is to just use the absorption enhanced oral form + injectable glutathione/l-carnosine/l-carnitine, and bpc-157 as needed.

With VRS going private, there is no more discussion of injectible anti ox's here. I tried joining Animal's site, but you need a reference to be accepted to join. If anyone here is willing to give me such a referral, please PM me.

With VRS going private, there is no more discussion of injectible anti ox's here. I tried joining Animal's site, but you need a reference to be accepted to join. If anyone here is willing to give me such a referral, please PM me.
Yup need a reference and most wont get one if he is even allowing people to join, id love one too, but im prolly not in the who's who, to even get on there...gl

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Can someone PLEASE point me to where I can get injectable curc.?
I've read all the threads on this forum and can't find anything. I mainly want it for health benefits. How does it help with depression/anxiety and mood? It is also know to potentiate certain drugs.
Anyways, can someone please help me. I don't want to waste my money on some BS capsules again.

If I can't find this im about to pull out a spoon and cook some up heroin style.... So please don't let me do that
sarcasm

No.

Its against the rules so stop fuckin asking

oral curcumin is very effective. many guys on here only use the oral form and have improved bloodwork to show for it

I'm assuming Meriva is the best oral Curcumin you can get?

I just bought some oral versions.
One Biomor and one Meriva

Not sure if I should alternate them or take one till I run out then the other.
I figure running each separately will allow me to figure out which version my body prefers.

Also picked up some piperine

No.

Its against the rules so stop fuckin asking

Didn't know it was against the rules to ask for a legal product? You could have just told me without being a dick. If I knew it was against the rules I wouldn't have asked but didn't think it would be since its a legal product.
Anyways I came up with another idea. Found this liquid product, that contains no fillers or inactives, Just VG and triple distilled water: **broken link removed**

Im probably going to try IMing this and seeing how it goes. Can't be too bad compared to some of the oils used in gear or the inj. curc. made from turmeric spice that people are homebrewing. What do you guys think?

Also what do you guys think about LongVida? I keep hearing about all different kinda of oral versions being the 'best' for different reasons. I heard longvida is good

Last edited:
No man! Don't do that, for sure. You won't get the effects you are looking for and very well might get in some serious shit with infection or worse. You're better off tracking down some novasol curc oral version for the time being.

IMO curc IM does get hyped up a lot, but its from people who have discovered it and are completely stoked on the effects. High dose is literally producing anavar like effects with muscle hardening/pumps....thats enough to get any athlete/bodybuilder stoked up and want to talk about it...we used to have to take ANAVAR for those effects, which trashed our lipids and liver enzymes...so its kind of a big deal for some of us :)

Out of the guys you mentioned, Only Taylor (Chode) seemed to be diligent when it came to health supplements. Sure, ajdos took a lot of injectable curcumin (was it really though?) towards the tail end of his life.

You make it sound like we are just taking a whole bunch of pills, holding our breath, and hoping to live to 100.

That's not how it works. We take what has been researched to help for whatever health area we want to improve and monitor our health through improvements in bloodwork and other tests. In other words, we are in control as long as we know what we are doing.
x2

Scientifically proven FACT 1 :- Use of anabolic/androgenic steroids causes build up of plauqe which can clogg the arteries and cause issues like atherosclerosis,stroke & heart attack etc

Scientifically proven FACT 2 :- Vit K2 helps break down the plauqe and keep the arteries clean.

Me and Nothuman and many many other takes it year around as we use AAS.

So wtf is NOT smart about it ?

You do what you can do to the best of your knowledge to preserve health in this sport while trying to get as jacked as possible.

Nothuman should stop though he is getting ramy huge. Must be the "anabolic muscle building Myostatin dimishing effect" of the 3 diff types of "oral" curcumin he is taking. Might loose his French stallion sex god status among ladies if he gets too big.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

x2

Scientifically proven FACT 1 :- Use of anabolic/androgenic steroids causes build up of plauqe which can clogg the arteries and cause issues like atherosclerosis,stroke & heart attack etc

Scientifically proven FACT 2 :- Vit K2 helps break down the plauqe and keep the arteries clean.

Me and Nothuman and many many other takes it year around as we use AAS.

So wtf is NOT smart about it ?

You do what you can do to the best of your knowledge to preserve health in this sport while trying to get as jacked as possible.

Nothuman should stop though he is getting ramy huge. Must be the "anabolic muscle building Myostatin dimishing effect" of the 3 diff types of "oral" curcumin he is taking. Might loose his French stallion sex god status among ladies if he gets too big.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Beautifully said at the beginning. Lol @ last paragraph. I think I'd be dead if I tried to get to Ramy's size lol

I just bought some oral versions.
One Biomor and one Meriva

Not sure if I should alternate them or take one till I run out then the other.
I figure running each separately will allow me to figure out which version my body prefers.

Also picked up some piperine

Yea because I don't know for sure which works best, I just take a little of both. Actually right now, I'm taking one biomor in the morning, one meriva w/ pipeline mid day, and one novasol before bed. I got the meriva and novasol for really cheap on sale so I figured I'd just do it this way.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131