over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dantes Scapular Manipulation

mass4all

Newbies
I remember reading on a forum awhile about a scapular manipulation technique that dante created, but couldnt find any details. Its supposed to add width somehow. Does anyone recall this and have any info?

I dont believe he ever actually said how to do it but it makes a loud pop when you get it right and doesn't feel too good from what I remember was said about it.

Doorknob stretch till it hurts so good

Id be very careful doing any self popping from an influencer. I've gone to a qualified pt for a host of injuries they have never had to pop or crack anything. And they aren't fans of chiros and the stuff they do.

Since when is dante an “influencer”
Influence (definition) -the capacity to have an effect on the character, development, or behavior of someone or something, or the effect itself.

Do you only consider fitness personalities/trainers/coaches/insert whatever term you like "influencers" if they started out YouTube vs say....forums?

I think the idea is that if dante were an influencer his social media footprint would be gargantuan. He'd be selling DC training as the next big thing. He owns true nutrition and has openly said he makes money by selling supplements.

Calling him an "influencer" because he is influential in the industry is like saying someone is gamer because they play a video game here or there or a fighter because they train mma but never intend on getting in an actual fight.

I dont see Dante as a brand and thats what every influencer sees themselves as. Merely a billboard for others to use to schill product. This is definitely not dante no matter how you personally view him.

BTW, Im not advocating whatever scapular manipulation is being mentioned here. Ive never heard of it and never heard dante mention it before.

Influence (definition) -the capacity to have an effect on the character, development, or behavior of someone or something, or the effect itself.

Do you only consider fitness personalities/trainers/coaches/insert whatever term you like "influencers" if they started out YouTube vs say....forums?

Fuck outta here

you know what you said dipshit

Id be very careful doing any self popping from an influencer. I've gone to a qualified pt for a host of injuries they have never had to pop or crack anything. And they aren't fans of chiros and the stuff they do.

You clearly don't know Dante! The guy has done nothing for decades but give and never asks for anything in return!! He is one of the true good guys and I wish there were more like him!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
warsteiner70
NapsGear