Yesterday's workout

Chest and biceps

Incline bench press 6 sets
Incline db chest flies 3 sets
Incline db chest press 3 sets
Hammer strength incline press 4 sets
Db curls 3 sets
Hammer strength preacher curls 3 sets

Was very vascular. I can see some more separation in my shoulders and chest. Was a low carb day but had energy to crank out decent sets. The hgh frag helps since it releases fat stores which works great as energy to fuel the workouts. Going to stick to 250mcgs preworkout and prebed.

I weighed in at 193.8lbs this morning. So I have only lost a few lbs so far and I'm looking leaner and fuller, so right on track for the recomp.

Today was cardio only. Did 40 mins on the stairmaster on the fat burning setting. Worked up a very strong sweat and I'm starting to like the feeling post-cardio. I feel energized and loose, like I released a ton of tension off.

I'm feeling and looking leaner but still lots of work to do.

Finally getting my legs to grow. I've been able to avoid irritating my damaged knees (car accident) lately. I've had days where I just breathed funny and my left knee was done for the day and I couldn't train.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Today's workout

Back

Hammer strength rows 5 sets
Hammer strength front pulldown 4 sets
Deadlifts 3 sets
Lat pulldowns 5 sets
Seated cable rows 4 sets

My forearms were way too pumped, crippling after a while making the workout difficult. Overall a strong workout, heavier weights are becoming easier. My lats used to be weak and lag pretty bad. They are finally growing to match, bodybuilding is about proportion. I don't want to look like some asshole with no lats and huge delts and arms lol! It was difficult at the end to crank out the reps with my forearms feeling like they are going to burst but I fought thru the pain and had a nice workout.

Legs yesterday

Leg press 6 sets
Hack squats 4 set
Barbell squats 4 sets

Feeling stronger on legs. Diet hasn't been the cleanest so I need to keep working on that.

I added MK-677 at 12.5mgs a night starting last night. Woke up hungry for the first time in a very long time. I also slept great!

Shoulders and Triceps today

Rope push down 3 warm up sets
Dumbell seated shoulder press 6 sets
Rear delt machine fly 5 sets
Side laterals 6 sets
Hammer strength shoulder press 6 sets
Close grip bench 6 sets
Tricep press machine 4 sets
Rope push down 2 sets

Fasted morning workout. Only thing in me was a preworkout drink, hexarelin w/modgrf, and a tne/dbol blend I shot over an hour before. I felt like I could keep going forever. I was very vascular and strong. A total of 38 sets, I couldn't believe it when I was done. Most sets were in the high rep range of 16-22 as well. Feels good to be a beast!

Update time:

I'm up to 198.6lbs as of yesterday morning! This is the heaviest I have weighed in months. I carb loaded on Sunday night, I woke up feeling like death Monday morning. My body felt like it had not processed any of the carbs but I looked full as shit, holy crap it looked like I gained 10lbs of mass over night!

I'm very vascular now, especially during training. Some guy stopped me on Sunday morning as I was hitting delts and asked me how much tren I was on lol he was surprised I wasn't on any.

I'm still playing with the diet and carbs. I still appear to be the same bf% and my waist hasn't budged at all. I decided to keep carbs moderate on training days and a little lower on cardio days. For me this is a recomp, I don't want to drop down to a weight I feel small at again. I rather slowly continue to lose fat and gain muscle till I eventually hit my short term goals.

I just found this my brother, great work!! Your a brick.. so hench.

Chest and triceps

Incline db bench press 6 sets
Incline bench press 4 sets
Hammer strength incline press 5 sets
Tricep pushdowns 4 sets
Close grip bench press 3 sets

Started as a strong workout but had some stomach issues. I had not eaten in almost 24hrs, I spent last night vomiting. Not sure what's causing the stomach issues, I may add some probiotics or digestive enzymes to help.

I am still leaning out everyday a little more and more. I'm still looking full, for the first time I see some lower torso veins. My midsection is still carrying quite a bit of fat though.

ur nausea just comes on whenever? u mentioned u took a lot of supps in the morning i wondering if one of em or the combination might be a little much. seems like u have been sick for a while.

ur nausea just comes on whenever? u mentioned u took a lot of supps in the morning i wondering if one of em or the combination might be a little much. seems like u have been sick for a while.
Yea it was just popping up randomly. I hadn't taken any supps that morning or the night before. I believe I may be having some GI issues. I'm going to add some probiotics. I backed off heavy carbs and started to feel alot better. Last night I only had a 1/2 cup of beans and a cup of white rice for carbs. I woke up feeling great and my waist is even looser! So bloat went down. I'm back to sticking with simple foods, especially since i plan to do a mini-cut for the next 6 weeks.

I've been sick lately but have been getting in the gym every couple days. Some updated pics last night, last time I hit the gym was 3 days ago.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Legs today

Body squats 3 warmup sets
Hack squats 7 sets+1 warmup set
Standing calf raises 6 sets
Seated leg curls 4 sets

Quick but effective leg workout. I really feel like I am starting to activate my leg muscles alot more during my workouts. I really get a nice pump in my quads and hams. Calves have always been easy for me, kind of like biceps, quick easy pump.

Feeling good and eating good. I started some igf1-LR3 last week at 50mcgs a night. Recomping nicley!

**broken link removed**

Last night's Training session

Incline dumbbell bench 4 sets- PRs on reps according to my fitnotes app
Flat dumbbell fly 4 sets
Decline hammer strength press 4 sets
Tricep pushdowns 4 sets
Close grip bench (smith machine) 3 sets

Stairmaster 15mins

Worked up a really nice sweat. Wanted to do more chest but I seemed to keep missing the incline hammer strength press whenever it was open, so never got to it. My triceps are really beginning to grow. They are popping out almost as far as my delts from a front view. Strength is steadily increasing but I am winded quicker on sets so I think I am due for donating some blood.

I've changed some things with my peps lately. I've also decided to drop the clen for now. May introduce it the last 2 weeks if I feel it is needed. This morning I looked fairly lean. My appetite is up today but that is probably from the MK-677, I dosed it in the am and prebed yesterday so that gave me a nice hunger increase.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131