over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Highest primo was it worth it?

A different question - for those who use test+primo as a base - do you have any problems with joints, tendons, etc.? or maybe you use a small dose of nandrolone or EQ to increase glycogen production - I know that in theory it also does it, just like GH, but in practice it needs at least a bit, preferably nandrolone for training comfort

Love nandrolone for joints but issues from primo I've had don't resolve via nand and are E2 related. If E2 is good I don't get issues. That said primo doesn't hit me too hard. 500mg test E2 will get cut in half and still be just above range for me with 600mg primo. I've run test/primo multiple times with and without nandrolone and E2 was my issue at least.

A different question - for those who use test+primo as a base - do you have any problems with joints, tendons, etc.? or maybe you use a small dose of nandrolone or EQ to increase glycogen production - I know that in theory it also does it, just like GH, but in practice it needs at least a bit, preferably nandrolone for training comfort
I don't. But primo doesn't effect my e2 much either. I do use collagen peptides, gh and bpc157 as well. Eq did make my joints feel better on it's own, one day I'll play with bold cyp so I can find the threshold for anxiety. I'm going to PM you a different question. If you don't mind.

Thanks for the feedback to everyone who answered my question. Personally, I simply need to have at least a minimal dose of nandrolone, e.g. 100 mg of deca per cycle, so that my elbows and knees are OK, and it is not completely dependent on my e2 level, because even when it is high and I try to run alone, the test and dht derivatives are my elbows and knees are out of place

Did you mean collagen production, rather than glycogen production?

In any case, no problems here. I posted this in the "what are you taking" thread, but my offseason for the last 2-3 years has been test, primo, GH. Right now it's

1200 Test E
1000 Primo E
10iu GH / day
3 x 5-10iu Novolin-R on high carb days

No AI all year outside of the 6-8 weeks before a show. e2 was at 63 in bloods a few weeks ago, which seems to be just right - and I'm guessing that's part of the reason I don't have any connective tissue issues. From what I've read from other people, these doses might tank somebody else's estrogen, but I am probably a higher aromatizer. Last offseason was 1050 / 1050 each with similar results and feeling.

When funds were lower, I ran similar or slightly lower total doses with Test, EQ, and 300-400 Mast. I definitely like Test+Primo better...kind of intangible, but I feel better. I wouldn't necessarily say results are better with Primo vs. EQ in terms of tissue built, but I think its low side effects and synergy with high Test (acts as a very mild AI) make it a better choice.

The kidney toxicity issues may be overplayed with EQ, but I'd rather not take the risk if I can afford not to. For what it's worth, my eGFR and creatinine are right in range, as well. I think eGFR was fine on EQ, but creatinine was creeping up there...which, granted, could be for plenty of other reasons. I admit I don't take the few days off training pre-draw like most recommend.
absolutely Bro - I meant the production of collagen, not glycogen - I don't know what significance glycogen would have here at all😅

Thanks for the feedback to everyone who answered my question. Personally, I simply need to have at least a minimal dose of nandrolone, e.g. 100 mg of deca per cycle, so that my elbows and knees are OK, and it is not completely dependent on my e2 level, because even when it is high and I try to run alone, the test and dht derivatives are my elbows and knees are out of place
When I used Primo I felt my joints much drier than on EQ, but there's also to consider that Primo lowers E2 more than EQ (for me).

Curious about your experience with Primo.

maybe interesting video for some

came out this week from Steve.
i was a bit surprised about the high dosages of Primo that were used in those studies (1200mg weekly for up to 7 months) and the lack of serious side effects

maybe interesting video for some

came out this week from Steve.
i was a bit surprised about the high dosages of Primo that were used in those studies (1200mg weekly for up to 7 months) and the lack of serious side effects
I wish I saw pictures of primo at that dose and what it looks like with some test.

Meaning people on primo at that dose as in their results. I read it's weak or drowned out by high test, then a year later read something totally different as the consensus. Obvisouky I don't need pictures of the actual hormone. I was saying it would be nice to see a controlled results image or images where you can believe everything as you know they aren't on tren and promo isn't EQ. Hope I was clear enough this time.

Primo never worked better than EQ for me in terms of actual LBM gain, vascularity and overall look. Since I never experienced any anxiety from EQ at any dose nor concerning HCT/RBC values, my cheap ass always went with EQ 😝

I always thought a cool blend would be like 200Eq/100mg primo per ml…..call it “thoroughbred blend”

A couple ML of that a week and you could run all the fucking test you wanted without AIs lol

I always thought a cool blend would be like 200Eq/100mg primo per ml…..call it “thoroughbred blend”

A couple ML of that a week and you could run all the fucking test you wanted without AIs lol
Maybe I’m just taking too much test to see any estrogen control from either of those.

Meaning people on primo at that dose as in their results. I read it's weak or drowned out by high test, then a year later read something totally different as the consensus. Obvisouky I don't need pictures of the actual hormone. I was saying it would be nice to see a controlled results image or images where you can believe everything as you know they aren't on tren and promo isn't EQ. Hope I was clear enough this time.
I don’t think you understand how any of this works. You don’t just take the same drugs as someone and expect to look like them.

Maybe I’m just taking too much test to see any estrogen control from either of those.

Especially with EQ….depending on polymorphisms….you might rapidly convert E1 back to E2 so the “AI” effect is mostly abolished.

Most guys, get a sensitive estorgen
Panel on boldenone…E1 is sky high….competitive agonism for estrogen receptors and aromotase= lower E2

You might easily convert back
To E2 so less “AI”
Effect

I'll well aware of that, I've been using AS for 20 years. People react differently to different derivatives. I've changed how I react to test via aromatize in that time. Training style etc come in to play and genetics as well as how one responds to each compound. Not sure where you got that From. I'm actually saying I wish I could look at pictures of people on proven primo and documented and see the results over different people etc along with the study. lol people say primo did nothing for them while on other compounds or they couldn't tell, and others say it was clearly a great compound when used in whatever way they did. Not sure where you got the idea that I think you can take a drug and look like someone, but we are here all talking about the effects of different drugs or accounts of them subjectively. I can't even make sense of what you assumed I meant or what you mean. What would be the point of any of us talking about our own experiences otherwise. I assume you are trying to make me sound like newb or naive but I don't mind, feel free to inform my questions or comments and I'll listen to those who have experienced to share.

Especially with EQ….depending on polymorphisms….you might rapidly convert E1 back to E2 so the “AI” effect is mostly abolished.

Panel on boldenone…E1 is sky high….competitive agonism for estrogen receptors and aromotase= lower E2

To E2 so less “AI”
Effect
Do they offer ultra sensitive essays from quest on e1 and e2 like they do on e2? Or other owned laboratories?

To E2 so less “AI”
Effect
E23C6996-0FBD-44ED-BD23-8D2B2CD68057.gif

Not sure where you got that From.
Are you serious? I got that from your literal comment here asking to see what someone on a certain dose of primo looks like

I wish I saw pictures of primo at that dose and what it looks like with some test.

lol people say primo did nothing for them while on other compounds or they couldn't tell, and others say it was clearly a great compound when used in whatever way they did.
Because everyone responds differently, then stack on top of that context of diet, training, recovery, etc

Not sure where you got the idea that I think you can take a drug and look like someone, but we are here all talking about the effects of different drugs or accounts of them subjectively. I can't even make sense of what you assumed I meant or what you mean.
Again, because your literal comment was you asking to see what a person on a specific dose of test and primo looks like. It’s irrelevant to you because that’s not how it works, as you supposedly know.

I’m not making you sound like a “newb” you made you yourself sound like one. Also that you thought primo dropped your cortisol so low you couldn’t train. You’re the one saying these things, not me 🤷‍♂️

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws