over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Highest primo was it worth it?

That's because winstrol doesn't act on the joints.

If anyone still wants to claim it does then bring evidence of the mechanism of action with your claim.
It's interesting (to say the least) that intra-articular administration of stanozolol in horses works extremely well to cure Osteoarthritis.

That's because winstrol doesn't act on the joints.

If anyone still wants to claim it does then bring evidence of the mechanism of action with your claim.
Winstrol increases production of C1 inhibitor, which acts on renin - angiotensin pathway. It was used for this reason on hereditary angioedema. What it does is allow better partitioning of fluids into the body compartments for these people. They have low or mutant C1 inhibitor. So in them it is a godsend. For us, especially the older of us with worn this and thats, it's painful. So it does impact the senovium, the fluid in the joints. You can look it up. C1 inhibitor is the culprit. That's also responsible for the characteristic winstrol look.

Winstrol increases production of C1 inhibitor, which acts on renin - angiotensin pathway. It was used for this reason on hereditary angioedema. What it does is allow better partitioning of fluids into the body compartments for these people. They have low or mutant C1 inhibitor. So in them it is a godsend. For us, especially the older of us with worn this and thats, it's painful. So it does impact the senovium, the fluid in the joints. You can look it up. C1 inhibitor is the culprit. That's also responsible for the characteristic winstrol look.
This is the first time I've seen the MOA explained and I thank you for it.

This is cool. Much appreciated! I'm nearly 50 and winny still is fine for me. I'm real thankful for that. Shit is amazing (function and looks) and stacks with anything. They will pry my test, deca and winny from cold dead hands.

Fun little article on what you just outlined. They hyperlink the clinical trials.

They also found “Winstrol was safe” used at 1mg a day for 10 years. 😂

Good info id never heard this. What exactly is the winny look other than I assume hard and dry? I've also heard "bro science" that eq gives a certain look (delts/traps) and tren too.

Good info id never heard this. What exactly is the winny look other than I assume hard and dry? I've also heard "bro science" that eq gives a certain look (delts/traps) and tren too.

Tren/winny is an amazing combo - unbeatable. Winny alone I think of as leopard tank. Functional, athletic, fast and powerful. Great drug and yeah hard and not holding water but the former adjectives better describe it. Basically, you can perform and look like you can perform. Winner look. Love the shit.

What made you feel shit on it??
Well best way i can describe it is like a feeling that you are dying, just really fuckin ill, i get the same with Cardarine, Telmisartan and other drugs. I have a friend who is a professor he works on DNA tests and other shit and they found out that some people have a polymorfism to to genes that make them metaboliza sertan drugs better then others and those they dont metabolize well may have no real effect or make them feel like shit, as a point i metabolize codein insanely well eventho its a weak painkiller it has a great effect on me where as dolol has 0 effect on me i dont feel the drug at all it does nothing for me.

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Remembers-Franco-Columbu.jpg

Arnold on a gram of Primo and a gram of Dianabol. Franco on a bottle of Anavar a day. Just sayin'
A gram of dbol a week? So like over 100 a day? Not sure if me getting older or my source but my stomach gets huge from orals. Injectable dbol/drol I liked, which I could try them separately, my libido was crazy and it's been a problem lately. However I also despite not knowing much about guac and since on the subject a lot of the sponsors have oils that smell like a nice soap smell. Like sweet liquid soap that is scented, anyone know what this might be?

How is Arnold not a puffed ball from dianabol and how is Franco still functioning awake and conscious on a bottle of anavar a day?
So what would be the primo dose for a gram of test assuming 500 made me not even want to leave the house and feel and look like I was off. Would 200 even be noticeable?

Eq was giving me bad anxiety after a while. Honestly the difference is negligible. I just need more iron and a little more test on primo for performance.
I'm sure you know this since i remeber you have been around for years but it affects gaba supposedly. I only oriented that side once and the appetite side once the other time I got nose bleeds. I've been running test so long for jsut the mental affects it doesn't work anymore. Or my libido goes from like WTF is wrong with me, I will smash anything with no shame to like totally uninterested.

Does anyone know how I run my own bloods in NYC? Supposedly you can't but life extension says you can if you can get someone to draw it and put it in the centerfuge was supposedly exists. Whenever I call no one knows what's in talking about and then I end up totally forgetting after a few days of trying. I'm about to fly to Florida jsut for that. It's like the hardest state to get legit medical care or I just really suck at it

A different question - for those who use test+primo as a base - do you have any problems with joints, tendons, etc.? or maybe you use a small dose of nandrolone or EQ to increase glycogen production - I know that in theory it also does it, just like GH, but in practice it needs at least a bit, preferably nandrolone for training comfort

A different question - for those who use test+primo as a base - do you have any problems with joints, tendons, etc.? or maybe you use a small dose of nandrolone or EQ to increase glycogen production - I know that in theory it also does it, just like GH, but in practice it needs at least a bit, preferably nandrolone for training comfort

I loved test 200mg/primo 200/nandrolone 100mg. This was when I was helping my fiancé prepare to climb Denali. So lots of hiking/lifting/climbing.

Joints and mood were great. I am like @Alzadosghost, test/primo only had my joints hurting more than a test/masteron cycle at similar dosing

I would think something like 600/600/300mg test/primo/nandrolone would be a hell of a cycle for a 220-230lb guy.

So what would be the primo dose for a gram of test assuming 500 made me not even want to leave the house and feel and look like I was off. Would 200 even be noticeable?
This is completely user dependent, as I’m sure you know… no one can prescribe you a dose.

1250mg Test
800mg Primo

Kept my e2 right where I like it no Ai. After reading above about joints, did have very bad knee pain on squats, which magically I do not have now. No nandrolone in the equation.

Test 875
Primo 400
NPP 350

unpleasant knee pain.... increased to and it's much better for the my knees:

Test 1000
Primo 500
NPP 500

i think higher testosterone helps more than nandrolone. The problems will be from low estradiol. Unfortunately the sensitive E2 test is not available in my country... No AI.

You have to dial it in Luki. Everyone is a little different. For me it's Test:primo between 2:1 and 1:1. 1:1 I start having joint pain. It doesn't scale linearly either. Usually the higher the total dose the less test needed. But you are very leans so I would guess more test than Primo in your dosage range. I like EQ with it. I don't seem to have low estrogen issues with EQ so Test:primo similar ratio. Not sure about nandrolone.

Did you mean collagen production, rather than glycogen production?

In any case, no problems here. I posted this in the "what are you taking" thread, but my offseason for the last 2-3 years has been test, primo, GH. Right now it's

1200 Test E
1000 Primo E
10iu GH / day
3 x 5-10iu Novolin-R on high carb days

No AI all year outside of the 6-8 weeks before a show. e2 was at 63 in bloods a few weeks ago, which seems to be just right - and I'm guessing that's part of the reason I don't have any connective tissue issues. From what I've read from other people, these doses might tank somebody else's estrogen, but I am probably a higher aromatizer. Last offseason was 1050 / 1050 each with similar results and feeling.

When funds were lower, I ran similar or slightly lower total doses with Test, EQ, and 300-400 Mast. I definitely like Test+Primo better...kind of intangible, but I feel better. I wouldn't necessarily say results are better with Primo vs. EQ in terms of tissue built, but I think its low side effects and synergy with high Test (acts as a very mild AI) make it a better choice.

The kidney toxicity issues may be overplayed with EQ, but I'd rather not take the risk if I can afford not to. For what it's worth, my eGFR and creatinine are right in range, as well. I think eGFR was fine on EQ, but creatinine was creeping up there...which, granted, could be for plenty of other reasons. I admit I don't take the few days off training pre-draw like most recommend.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws