over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Phil Heath all Insulin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now look at Phil and compare him with Branch and you'll see.
Phil/Flex Wheeler's muscles look puffy like balloons. Branch/Ronnie looks like granite.

Phil is large via mostly drugs AAS,HGH and lots of slin.
Branch is too but looks much different.

Then how do you explain the difference if it's not the drugs? Is it the way they train or is it just genetics?

I'm not saying he does or doesn't use insulin....but my question to everybody stating he is, along without boatloads of it along with other stuff, how do you know?

Is it just because he is a big guy who accumulated muscle mass fast?

Do any of you even really have an inside source that would honostly state what he is using?

If he was using insulin, how do you guys know it isn't smaller doses compared to the other doses stated on various threads?

I guess what I am asking, is this information being spread because you heard some other "good bro" on a forum state that is what he "just has to be on," or is there any kind of legit FACTUAL information from somebody that actually knows him or his trainers well enough to state these things that he is taking?

Listen, i'm not saying he isn't on insulin, or even boatloads, but is anybody here actually qualified either to be stating anything? Or is is just based on assumption because he is a pro, and since most if not all pros use these compounds, Phil obviously just has to be doing the same?

What are all these assumptions based on and who is the actual source of all these supposed facts?

The gossiping is perfectly fine. It's not like we are ever going to know exactly what a pro is using so it'll always stay gossip.

I also fail to see what the insulin-look as a matter of fact is, all pro's of the past 10+ years look like inflated balloons. Perhaps Phil stands out because he got where he is so quick, and because of his enormous looking arms. Coleman looks just as puffed up as the other guys imo. He just get's more cred because he released videos in which he lifted heavy, while the insulin dolls all lift light and easy. (gossip: supposedly Coleman also lifted lighter/easier when not being taped)

bodybuilding is a life style, so u try to do things perfectly and wait for the return.
insulin is not really talked about because (IMO) its not for everyone. i don't think u would see much if a normal gym rat goes on slin. because a lot of his aspects are not PERFECT. but when an experienced bodybuilder that has all his aspects covered, then u will see the magic. insulin imo is only for advanced levels.
Phil heath is a young guy, and he turned pro at a young age. the guy has it.
im sure he had to work extra hard to achieve his leve lsince he his around 10 years younger than his competition. so its not ONLY the slin, its a mixture of ASS, HGH, slin, ........ and most importantly the will power to achieve all this at his young age

I guess what I am asking, is this information being spread because you heard some other "good bro" on a forum state that is what he "just has to be on," or is there any kind of legit FACTUAL information from somebody that actually knows him or his trainers well enough to state these things that he is taking?

As stated above.....I prefer to take the information from someone who actually knows the guy (very well), to whom he has been very open to, to whom he has told when he did this and that (and it directly corelates with distinct jumps in size he had via contests).....rather than guys who live 1500 miles away in east flatbush Iowa and heard from a guy named Big Guns who seems like a good bro from the Juiceextreme.com forum.

Insulin....the most overrated drug in bodybuilding history....fills you up when you get too flat during prep (just great).....

Its just really weird that at the same time "someone" added a small/moderate amount of GH in the mix he exploded into a new human being and the next show he did....he was dramatically larger....but hell dont listen to what somebody on this board who actually is close to the situation says...its not cool enough and doesnt sound crazy enough.....go by what some guy who doesnt know that individual at all, never met him, has looked at pictures and decided "this is what he does".....thats just got to be much more believable and closer to the truth

Last edited:
I don't think insulin alone can do this much. Never forget he worked his ass off for many many years to be THE PHIL HEATH, he is now.

Hey Killerstack how come you never quote skips posts? Because it doesnt fit your agenda does it? Leave it to killerstack that if 999 guys say Ronnie did 2 grams of test a week, he will quote the one guy who said he did 6 grams of test a week. Thats just kind of how you work.

Last edited:
From what I have read in another thread a lot of people on this board believe this man's test prop usage never exceeded 300 mgs per week during his 1993contest prep.

Attachments

• Yates06.jpg
    Yates06.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 2,475
Hey Killerstack how come you never quote skips posts? Because it doesnt fit your agenda does it? Leave it to killerstack that if 999 guys say Ronnie did 2 grams of test a week, he will quote the one guy who said he did 6 grams of test a week. Thats just kind of how you work.

Come on now. If I have an agenda then you do too. :D
We've all got our own reality tunnels. I write what I believe and you write what you hopefully believe as well. ;)

I wouldn't know. I dont know Yates personally....met him once. But personally I would believe Leroy his actual training partner far more than some guy named rippedtriceps from AndrogenFrenzy.com if Leroy came in here and divulged what he knew Yateswise vs rippedtriceps who said he knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy. So I believe Skip when it comes to a certain individual and I believe Lucian when it comes to a certain individual and on and on

I wouldn't know. I dont know Yates personally....met him once. But personally I would believe Leroy his actual training partner far more than some guy named rippedtriceps from AndrogenFrenzy.com if Leroy came in here and divulged what he knew Yateswise vs rippedtriceps who said he knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy. So I believe Skip when it comes to a certain individual and I believe Lucian when it comes to a certain individual and on and on

I hear ya, but personally if I don't believe Yates then I certainly am not going to believe anyone else.

Come on now. If I have an agenda then you do too. :D
We've all got our own reality tunnels. I write what I believe and you write what you hopefully believe as well. ;)

What is my agenda? To get insulin sales going downward? I am always talking about how I see GH turning rare people into superfreaks so is my agenda increased GH sales? How do i make money from that? I dont sell gh.
Do you personally believe insulin is the thing that separates bodybuilders from freakdom? Why not try it then? I have. I know a great many people have and the majority got to the point that they thought "wow this stuff is grossly overrated and it might be the whole kitchen sink that is actually doing something instead of this insulin soapdish"

Insulin...good at gaining weight if gaining weight is a problem and Chad used to have people use it once or twice a week with alot of dextrose....since then its really fallen to the wayside for most people.

Some people might still be high on it but I dont know a great many.

So my agenda is what exactly? Please dont say supplement sales. 99% of my posts have nothing to do with supplements.....

Last edited:
And by the way, congratulations to Lee Labrada for not only making a comeback at 51, but doing it naturally!! Here's a recent pic on the left and the one on the right from back in his prime where at admits using steroids. Although in his words all steroids ever did for him was bloat him. So there you have it, steroids in the words of Lee Labrada DO NOT build muscle.

Attachments

• leebloat.jpg
    leebloat.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 4,945
Well I think most people know the truth there as per Labrada but I also cannot fault a guy if he feels that he could come under some legal scrutiny (I dont know the situation if there is one with him) but he lives here in San Diego and you cannot find one person anywhere that has a bad thing to say about that guy....he is universally liked.

Well I think most people know the truth there as per Labrada but I also cannot fault a guy if he feels that he could come under some legal scrutiny (I dont know the situation if there is one with him) but he lives here in San Diego and you cannot find one person anywhere that has a bad thing to say about that guy....he is universally liked.

We agree on one thing, if someone is using and has maybe had a brush with the law or like Lee has a lot to lose by admitting I have no prob with that and never did. Now, Lee didn't need to come out and publically denounce his use of drugs and claim natural. All he had to do was keep his mouth shut. I have a big problem when someone who owns a supplement company insinuates that you can build steroid like muscles by using his supplements.

Phil Heath's respones to the insulin talk:

The truth behind FST-7 - Bodybuilding.com Forums

The fact he even took the time, and humored it enough to post about it, makes me feel he didn't take it.

In my OPINION, if he did take it at that time, he wouldn't even touch on the subject by posting anything.

Last edited:
we dont know what anyone takes but we can make an informed guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear