over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

John Jewett

I hope he gives credit to Victor Black!

j/k. Looks great. Must have cranked things up a bit.
from what he writes on his forum about his use of gear, it is far from what VB recommends - it looks more like a classic high test + anabolic also high

And yes he looking great

from what he writes on his forum about his use of gear, it is far from what VB recommends - it looks more like a classic high test + anabolic also high

And yes he looking great
He finally goes to the traditional stuff that got us all huge and achieves his biggest, most beastly physique - funny how that works. Hopefully he starts teaching this approach in J3U.

He finally goes to the traditional stuff that got us all huge and achieves his biggest, most beastly physique - funny how that works. Hopefully he starts teaching this approach in J3U.
He’s already doing it. Have to hand it to him- he knows how to spin things to a positive for business.

The video where he shows his high test cycle is a promotional video to get people to sign up for his new program. He leads with “I was wrong”.

I think it’s smart and genius for his business, but imagine if he’d been doing the proven basics like high test for years now.

Either way respect the guy for admitting he was wrong and love the progress he’s making.

He’s already doing it. Have to hand it to him- he knows how to spin things to a positive for business.

The video where he shows his high test cycle is a promotional video to get people to sign up for his new program. He leads with “I was wrong”.

I think it’s smart and genius for his business, but imagine if he’d been doing the proven basics like high test for years now.

Either way respect the guy for admitting he was wrong and love the progress he’s making.
I haven't watched any of his stuff in months because of the approach he took but I'll have to check it out now. Respect to him for admitting he was wrong.

He looks like poured concrete 😲 …He is gonna be dangerous at his next show!

Can you guys elaborate on this? Obviously I follow John on IG but I honestly don’t watch any of his JJ University content. What was his former gear ideology and what’s he pushing now?

Can you guys elaborate on this? Obviously I follow John on IG but I honestly don’t watch any of his JJ University content. What was his former gear ideology and what’s he pushing now?

What's dumb about this is Jewett knew this was the way the whole time. Even though he preached health phase / low dose / etc. for so long he admitted on a J3 University podcast 1-2 years ago that the best gains he ever made were when he blasted high doses immediately post-show. I don't know why he was happy to stay way below his potential for that period unless he has some health issue has hasn't disclosed.

What's dumb about this is Jewett knew this was the way the whole time. Even though he preached health phase / low dose / etc. for so long he admitted on a J3 University podcast 1-2 years ago that the best gains he ever made were when he blasted high doses immediately post-show. I don't know why he was happy to stay way below his potential for that period unless he has some health issue has hasn't disclosed.
I honestly hope it’s not that, but is extremely common with guys at the top.

Another option I have considered is that maybe it was just better for this brand and business to do it the way he did.

I do find it very interesting that he had these programs all done and mapped out at the same time he drops these videos.

There’s no money in selling what everyone else is doing. It’s boring and nobody believes it. This place is a perfect example of that. But go out and tell everyone low test and high mast is the secret… gets people’s attention.

I still don't understand how you guys get "LOW TEST" out of "take as much test as you can without an AI"?
Here is a little secret for you guys, if I take 750 test without an AI then add an anabolic like masteron or primo at a decent dose I can NOW INCREASE THE TEST IF I NEED TO. Now I'm at 1500 test, 1000 primo, 600 masteron and can go higher if I need to, this is the "it works" model. If your a pro bodybuilder making money from this shit then the "it works" model is for you. If your an average gym rat that wants to look damn good for years to come then the "safer use model" is for you.

Don't understand how you automatically get "low test" out of that???

I still don't understand how you guys get "LOW TEST" out of "take as much test as you can without an AI"?
Here is a little secret for you guys, if I take 750 test without an AI then add an anabolic like masteron or primo at a decent dose I can NOW INCREASE THE TEST IF I NEED TO. Now I'm at 1500 test, 1000 primo, 600 masteron and can go higher if I need to, this is the "it works" model. If your a pro bodybuilder making money from this shit then the "it works" model is for you. If your an average gym rat that wants to look damn good for years to come then the "safer use model" is for you.

Don't understand how you automatically get "low test" out of that???
It’s relative to the individual and goal as you said.

In relation to John, better said- he was taking lower amounts of test than he is now.

John was running 1400mg of test and 1800mg of mast, he’s not a low test guy.when he says take as much test as you can tolerate he means just that.

Like bboy said. Make it work for you

I’m not trying to defend or speak for him. I only see some of the stuff he posts on IG over the years. I’m pretty sure he has never claimed to be a low dosage guy. I think he’s mentioned that he did a lot of things wrong for a lot of years. He has definitely figured things out for himself and made a great name for himself in the process. Hell I wish I could do the same thing for the “Jacked Dad” market LOL. I feel like more than anything he just really learned his body and really locked in 100% commitment to diet and training year round. I feel like we always think it’s the dosage size but lots of mediocre guys take grams of gear and don’t have anything to show for it. Yes at his level it’s necessary but I don’t think it’s the main reason for his recent success.

All very true but the change in his recent look is definitely more because of drugs. He has been consistent with his training and diet for years. He went through a period were he backed off drugs alittle... well a lot in certain periods. Whilst that still wasn't "low" I am sure it's low to what he is using now. I would never discount training and diet as that is everything but he has been eating and training the same way for years now. His diet is fairly standard and it's not like he is pushing more and more calories. He isn't doing anything extreme dietary wise to get that granite look he has now. That is mainly drugs and whilst I haven't checked what he is running right now I am sure it's a big factor why he is looking like he is. He always looks great but this new package is something else.

This was a good interview from 8 months ago from what I remember they went back and forth on high dose vs maximizing moderate doses. I wonder if after this interview he decided to push the doses up lol

Interesting to see his cardio protocol on here. I remember him talking extensively about how one of his preps he did no cardio, and just focused on jacking up his steps, and his neat. Walking loops around the gym during sets, pacing waiting for the microwave etc and got completely peeled doing it. Here clearly is doing both HIIT and LISS so I wonder if he found that other approach unsustainable?

And yes he looking great
what they write on their forums where you pay to see is very far from reality

I'll give you an example of the English Pro athlete Kuba Cielen, on his forum at his pro debut he wrote that he was at 1/1.5G per week of AAS, while in the end the acquaintances very close to him knew very well that he was going at 4.5G per week week

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131