over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

John Jewett

I'm taking his J3 university course now and he shows some of his own data as examples. For his offseason shown, he was on over 3g, 1200 of which was Test, the rest Primo and Masterton. Seems reasonable along with the GH and insulin.

I'm taking his J3 university course now and he shows some of his own data as examples. For his offseason shown, he was on over 3g, 1200 of which was Test, the rest Primo and Masterton. Seems reasonable along with the GH and insulin.

Would this be something you would add to your resume? 😅😶‍🌫️

I seem to see his tendency to keep testosterone "low" (low compared to DHT), even some of his athletes had this system, very high masteron and low testosterone; I think it's a system that isn't good for everyone, especially if you have a muscle that tends to empty and appear flat empty

Would this be something you would add to your resume? 😅😶‍🌫️
Certification can help the uninitiated feel confidence. I generally hate them, but picked something I personally felt useful.

I seem to see his tendency to keep testosterone "low" (low compared to DHT), even some of his athletes had this system, very high masteron and low testosterone; I think it's a system that isn't good for everyone, especially if you have a muscle that tends to empty and appear flat empty
What I am seeing in the case studies (including clients) doesn't show this. Test is dominant. I say this as someone who prefers lower test.

Certification can help the uninitiated feel confidence. I generally hate them, but picked something I personally felt useful.

Ya forsure. I'm just curious if that would be something you would mention.

Or anyone from that matter.. maybe a online prep coach I could see

Ya forsure. I'm just curious if that would be something you would mention.

Or anyone from that matter.. maybe a online prep coach I could see

Forgive me if I am misunderstanding you, did you ask that question knowing I am building an online coaching business or was it more off the cuff?
I might have got your intent wrong.

what they write on their forums where you pay to see is very far from reality

I'll give you an example of the English Pro athlete Kuba Cielen, on his forum at his pro debut he wrote that he was at 1/1.5G per week of AAS, while in the end the acquaintances very close to him knew very well that he was going at 4.5G per week week
Do you seriously think I'm so naive not to know that what is written on the forums is 50% true? lol

In any case, it's not about the doses themselves, but about the fact that his approach and what he says are starting to be different than what he said a year or two ago

Forgive me if I am misunderstanding you, did you ask that question knowing I am building an online coaching business or was it more off the cuff?
I might have got your intent wrong.
For some reason I thought you were doing more personal training.

Ok so I guess the question would be do you feel your clientele base would benefit from knowing you did such course ?

For some reason I thought you were doing more personal training.

Ok so I guess the question would be do you feel your clientele base would benefit from knowing you did such course ?
Yeah, I'm going to be mostly online, especially as I might be returning to the corporate world.
Client here in Japan particularly like to see certs.

Big fan of John, I changed the way i use GH because of him, i started more core and vaccum traning aswell :)

Do you seriously think I'm so naive not to know that what is written on the forums is 50% true? lol

In any case, it's not about the doses themselves, but about the fact that his approach and what he says are starting to be different than what he said a year or two ago
absolutely no ; in bodybuilding I don't believe anyone who talks about their cycles, if they say they're at 2G they're probably at 3/4, if they say they're not taking tren they've probably been doing it for months

it's true - when it comes to using gear I don't trust even my closest friends lol although the doses I'm currently giving are not significantly different from what he actually take

PED Setup:
Test 700mg

Primo 700mg

Mast 900mg

Tren ace 140mg

GH 10IU

Metformin 500mg PM

Telmisartan 40mg AM

L-carnitine 200mg IM ED

Thyroid T4 152mcg T3 36mcg

it's true - when it comes to using gear I don't trust even my closest friends lol although the doses I'm currently giving are not significantly different from what he actually take

PED Setup:
Test 700mg

Primo 700mg

Mast 900mg

Tren ace 140mg

GH 10IU

Metformin 500mg PM

Telmisartan 40mg AM

L-carnitine 200mg IM ED

Thyroid T4 152mcg T3 36mcg

So luki those doses are what he claims to take or closer what you belive he takes?

Those seem very moderate

So luki those doses are what he claims to take or closer what you belive he takes?

Those seem very moderate
here is 2.5g of anabolics in the offseason I took 3g and John believes that during prep you need more to maintain muscles than during the growth phase, which is somewhat true because by replacing let say 700mg of test with 300mg of tren even though the sum of milligrams will be lower the anabolic potential will be generally higher

I thought he wasn't publishing 100% of the truth because no one does it but if the doses are higher I think maybe by about 20-25%

here is 2.5g of anabolics in the offseason I took 3g and John believes that during prep you need more to maintain muscles than during the growth phase, which is somewhat true because by replacing let say 700mg of test with 300mg of tren even though the sum of milligrams will be lower the anabolic potential will be generally higher

I thought he wasn't publishing 100% of the truth because no one does it but if the doses are higher I think maybe by about 20-25%

Ok thanks for clearing that up

In my opinion, Jewett made progress while staying with Jansen. he has made little progress since then. Kuba Cielen is the last person I would listen to. He comes up with new theories, claims that he has made epic progress, but since working with Stefan he has been stagnant. he recently wrote on the forum that he uses little water with his meals because it can permanently enlarge his intestines. even Jordan laughed at him, writing that eating undercooked rice or not fully cooked cream of rice could actually spoil his digestion.

In my opinion, Jewett made progress while staying with Jansen. he has made little progress since then. Kuba Cielen is the last person I would listen to. He comes up with new theories, claims that he has made epic progress, but since working with Stefan he has been stagnant. he recently wrote on the forum that he uses little water with his meals because it can permanently enlarge his intestines. even Jordan laughed at him, writing that eating undercooked rice or not fully cooked cream of rice could actually spoil his digestion.
those were the times when Matt was still pushing very hard and John developed some health problems at that time so he withdrew a bit from everything. Now, from what I know, Matt is safer in his protocols of course I'm talking about ordinary clients because when it comes to top bodybuilders it is known that there is not much room for common sense and a healthy approach.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131