over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

John Jewett

Do you know what issues he was having?
it was during the preparations for his pro debut that he was supposed to compete in the open but he ended up in 212 because he had some digestive problems and lost a lot of weight very close to the competition date - he mentioned it once

In my opinion, Jewett made progress while staying with Jansen. he has made little progress since then. Kuba Cielen is the last person I would listen to. He comes up with new theories, claims that he has made epic progress, but since working with Stefan he has been stagnant. he recently wrote on the forum that he uses little water with his meals because it can permanently enlarge his intestines. even Jordan laughed at him, writing that eating undercooked rice or not fully cooked cream of rice could actually spoil his digestion.
I haven’t seen the video or article, but he was likely referencing drinking liquids while eating food, not how much water he adds to his rice or oats. Lol

It is true that you can improve digestion by lowering water intake 15 min prior to eating and resuming it 15 minutes after.

I haven’t seen the video or article, but he was likely referencing drinking liquids while eating food, not how much water he adds to his rice or oats. Lol

It is true that you can improve digestion by lowering water intake 15 min prior to eating and resuming it 15 minutes after.
This guy is obsessed with water and the volume of meals, as I mentioned before

no hate, just the honest truth😅

I thought it was the same guy you called out before.

Oh well I just gave him something else to obsess over. 😂

I thought it was the same guy you called out before.

Oh well I just gave him something else to obsess over. 😂

Yes, I admit that I am obsessed, even though I know that it has no negative impact on our waistline. Otherwise wesley, urs, cbum and many others would have bubble gut. As for Jansen, my good friend was trained by him 2 years ago and apart from the fact that there was little insulin, GH was always high (+12iu) and drugs were not low either, about 3g for a person with a classic physique.

Yes, I admit that I am obsessed, even though I know that it has no negative impact on our waistline. Otherwise wesley, urs, cbum and many others would have bubble gut. As for Jansen, my good friend was trained by him 2 years ago and apart from the fact that there was little insulin, GH was always high (+12iu) and drugs were not low either, about 3g for a person with a classic physique.
Hate to break it to you, but classic guys do the same gear and things that open guys do (including insulin). The main difference is genetics.

Every bodybuilder (myself included) wants to look like Ronnie or Jay. But this sport is about maximizing your individual genetic potential. For some of us that’s classic, for others it’s open or physique.

Atleast your honest..

Well, he now seems to have changed his name since you’ve caught on 😂

@JohnJ1990 what's with the odd obsession? I don’t think anyone was ever under the impression that the reason competitor’s waists get blown out was from adding too much water to their oats or rice, you’re kind of fighting an invisible enemy here lol

I’m sure it could temporarily make you feel like a bloated pig though, so not sure why you’d want to do that…

There was some thing recently with John, and Phil Viz and Trigili maybe wasn't able to parse out what the fuss was about. Anyone? Just drama?

@Bio @pesty4077 I think we have another one for you. This guys blowing through usernames and hitting everyone up with this water BS.

If he’s not then he needs to get a life.

@JohnJ1990 better luck next time. Either way stop messaging me about water in your food.

I saw a clip from John Jewett today where he said he doesn't do hip hinges. Kinda made me feel hopeful about my hamstrings, cuz I can't do hip hinges anymore either

@Bio @pesty4077 I think we have another one for you. This guys blowing through usernames and hitting everyone up with this water BS.

If he’s not then he needs to get a life.

@JohnJ1990 better luck next time. Either way stop messaging me about water in your food.
Lol what’s happening here?

Lol what’s happening here?
Bro keeps changing his username. He was Wolf89 or something days ago, was something else shortly before that.

But I can get past all that… it’s when you’ve sent me multiple messages along with other vets on here asking multiple times if water in your COR and carbs can mess up your waist.

The answer was and will be NO every time. He’s asked every top trainer in the industry apparently. Guess he’s just looking for that one “yes”. 😂

Bro keeps changing his username. He was Wolf89 or something days ago, was something else shortly before that.

But I can get past all that… it’s when you’ve sent me multiple messages along with other vets on here asking multiple times if water in your COR and carbs can mess up your waist.

The answer was and will be NO every time. He’s asked every top trainer in the industry apparently. Guess he’s just looking for that one “yes”. 😂
Haha no way this is incredible

I saw a clip from John Jewett today where he said he doesn't do hip hinges. Kinda made me feel hopeful about my hamstrings, cuz I can't do hip hinges anymore either
Interesting. For years he preached that you couldn't fully train the hamstring without a hip hinge. He also always said leg press won't do anything for hamstrings which I can't make sense of because my hamstrings are always sore after a high angle leg press.

You should've explained how glycogen is 3:1 water to carbs and encouraged him to drink as much as possible so he could fill out all the way.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131