over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

John Jewett

There was some thing recently with John, and Phil Viz and Trigili maybe wasn't able to parse out what the fuss was about. Anyone? Just drama?
From what I was able to gather:

Phil was arguing that the androgen receptor downregulates over time on cycle based on his observations with clients that the cycle becomes less effective the longer you stay on. Also that you can cycle, take a break, and return to the same dosages and continue to grow without increasing gear. He also said that the studies are not relevant to the bodybuilding population and had a limited timeframe, something like 8 weeks.

John was arguing that the evidence doesn't show that and that the limited studies show the opposite.

I think Dean St Mart and Kurt Havens are going to make a video diving into it, they're in the same camp as Jewett on their views on it.

Phil was arguing that the androgen receptor downregulates over time on cycle based on his observations with clients that the cycle becomes less effective the longer you stay on. Also that you can cycle, take a break, and return to the same dosages and continue to grow without increasing gear. He also said that the studies are not relevant to the bodybuilding population and had a limited timeframe, something like 8 weeks.

John was arguing that the evidence doesn't show that and that the limited studies show the opposite.

I think Dean St Mart and Kurt Havens are going to make a video diving into it, they're in the same camp as Jewett on their views on it.
For a cycle to no longer elicit response there is so much more at play then androgen receptors. Ppl really are over thinkin the whole receptor thing.

Hate to break it to you, but classic guys do the same gear and things that open guys do (including insulin). The main difference is genetics.

Every bodybuilder (myself included) wants to look like Ronnie or Jay. But this sport is about maximizing your individual genetic potential. For some of us that’s classic, for others it’s open or physique.

Bingo. The secret is out.

I can’t stand Phil.
Regardless is he is/was a vet on here, dude has serious asbergers and just doesn’t quite get it. Just socially an idiot who purposefully picks fights. He picked one with Jordan Peters what, a year ago…didn’t end well and the vast majority of the BBing community thought he looked like an idiot. He’s doing it again here. My guess? Phil hasn’t had a client do well in awhiiiiiile, he needs PR and drama to stay relevant now.

I can’t stand Phil.
Regardless is he is/was a vet on here, dude has serious asbergers and just doesn’t quite get it. Just socially an idiot who purposefully picks fights. He picked one with Jordan Peters what, a year ago…didn’t end well and the vast majority of the BBing community thought he looked like an idiot. He’s doing it again here. My guess? Phil hasn’t had a client do well in awhiiiiiile, he needs PR and drama to stay relevant now.
TooPoo!!

I saw John Saturday...

He looks very impressive. The size and density is very apparent, especially with his height. He can win these lower level pro shows for sure. He'll come conditioned like always and has added the density/size to beat anyone outside the top 7-9 top guys.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ploz
NapsGear