over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jplahm log (Aurum RX) TEST CYPIONATE - NPP 200

I know it.I love to train and love to eat!quality dvds always make a difference,there is always that crossroads of should I continue to blast or could I get these same results with less?!:)
I plan to tone things down a bit mg wise in a couple weeks,just still going to train hard and watch the bodyfat.I have a couple of ideas I am throwing around, I think around March it will get interesting!

On a side note..my training and rest days will vary,I like taking my dvds on training days!:)

On a side note..my training and rest days will vary,I like taking my dvds on training days!:)
I just gota try and get 3 rest days in right now!

Last edited:
I don't know whats up with the double post!Sorry about that!
today is a off day..I weighed 266 this am!If the weight keeps coming I may need
to back off a bit.We'll see..
training:
legs
chest/delts
off
back
arms
off
I guess now my goal is consistency and to not get fat!In March I will be starting up with my coach and that's when the real fun begins!
does anyone train 6 days a week with good results?

How many calories are you consuming a day and are you doing any cardio now ?

good split

i like the split for the week it is solid

I don't really count calories right now..but here's a breakdown ;
300 protein
200 carbs
130 fats
Depending on how I feel and look I have a cheat meal on Sunday.
I was doing:
350 protein
300 carbs
110 fats
With 5-6 meals, consistent training 3-5 days a week,and decent gear I grow!Putting on size and building strength comes fairly easy for me.I am Japanese /Hawaiian and my genetics are decent for this.I started training in 1987 and worked with some great guys over the years..Had some guys in the ifbb help me along early on.Anyways,staying relatively lean has been tough since my mid 30's.lol!

Oh by the way,I was walking for 20 min 7 days a week.Not so much since coming back from my holiday layoff..

And ya...I love Mountaindog training and I will probably roll with it for a while.Generally I like going between it and DC..or maybe some hybrid I come up with or unless I work with someone.I let them lay the training out.

After reading a few posts from Guys I really respect, I have been thinking ..My training right now is good,but I really need to tighten up on my diet.I am curious to see how my gains come on lower doses?
Maybe finish at:
750 test cyp
400 npp
Anyways I did 250/200 today,I trained legs.I do want to mention I feel great right now,but lets see how things go on a bit less.
Sample leg session :
seated leg curls:
2 warm ups of 20
4 sets
leg ext:
2 warm up sets of 20.
2 sets of 10.
Leg press machine:
3 sets of 16
Hacks:
1 warm up set of 29
2 sets of 8...rock bottom
Db stiff leg deadlift :
2 sets of 10

I feel good on this stack..well being,libido,strength up in the gym all things to note.plus I am noticing some weight gain.curious to see how things go on a little lower dose.

That is awesome news

I am glad to hear you are feeling the perks brother :)

After reading a few posts from Guys I really respect, I have been thinking ..My training right now is good,but I really need to tighten up on my diet.I am curious to see how my gains come on lower doses?
Maybe finish at:
750 test cyp
400 npp
Anyways I did 250/200 today,I trained legs.I do want to mention I feel great right now,but lets see how things go on a bit less.
Sample leg session :
seated leg curls:
2 warm ups of 20
4 sets
leg ext:
2 warm up sets of 20.
2 sets of 10.
Leg press machine:
3 sets of 16
Hacks:
1 warm up set of 29
2 sets of 8...rock bottom
Db stiff leg deadlift :
2 sets of 10

How much time you have left?

2-3 weeks..depends...I have finished one cyp already .

Maybe I'm just not understanding but it seems like you have altered your dosing at least once if not twice in the last couple weeks? If so what's the rationale there?

Any weight gain you have at this point is most likely water, especially at that test dose. NPP is not is wet as deca but you will still have some aromatization with that as well. Any ai involved?

Who are you working with in March, Meadows again?

Any progress pictures at this point?

I should of just stuck with my original plan..Sounds ridiculous I know,part of me wanted to take my dose up.(and did for a week or so)After reading that "retaining muscle" thread,I immediately felt a sense of guilt and am bringing things back down.I like Deca and npp but don't use them a lot and really if I ever include Deca these days its at around 300 a week.
I was running adex prior but have run out..
I have some obligations to take care before I can justify hiring anybody..So March gives me time..
I sent Viking a pic...we havent taken more though.My wife takes them,so its a timing and mood thing!:)

I think I mentioned this before.But I can be all over the place with changes to my programme..A coach helps tremendously just in that regard..That's even why a journal helps so much..Most that really know me amortize the coaches I have had could,I am an idiot at times!
I am making some decent strides right now though,just got to stick to the plan!:)

I plan to train 3 days in a row and take Sunday and Monday off.I have a Ortho appt on Monday ..
I would like to note I weighed 267 this am..
I took 250/100 today...Feeling great today!The gym I trained in doesn't have heavy db's,but my workout went great.Time to eat!
Sample chest/delts :
Db flat press:
15,13,10,7..110's
decline db press :
12,10,8,8....110's
incline db press:
3 sets of 8...100's
Cablecrossovers :
1 set of 20,..110
Heavy db side laterals :
5 sets of 8...55's
db bent over rear laterals :
5 sets of 25..30's

I should of just stuck with my original plan..Sounds ridiculous I know,part of me wanted to take my dose up.(and did for a week or so)After reading that "retaining muscle" thread,I immediately felt a sense of guilt and am bringing things back down.I like Deca and npp but don't use them a lot and really if I ever include Deca these days its at around 300 a week.
I was running adex prior but have run out..
I have some obligations to take care before I can justify hiring anybody..So March gives me time..
I sent Viking a pic...we havent taken more though.My wife takes them,so its a timing and mood thing!:)

Yes,pictures can definitely help.

We will be taking some...I will probably continue to log all the way to November ..
I just sent you a pic...
a couple more weeks and I will start a new journal...posting pics will be so much easier with my new device..:)

Last edited:
well I lost a big post when I tried to submit it..
trained back today and gona take two days off..even wifey took notice of the changes happening!Thanks Viking!:)
Any questions hit me up?!
sample back day:
Db row deadstops :
3 sets of 12....110
cable rows:
3 sets of 10...190
BB smith rows:
3 sets of 12..315
Db pullover :
2 sets of 15..85
BB shrugs:
2 sets of 25..405