over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kaladryn's MonsterLabs Log

Hi everyone, sorry for the long update delay. I actually had to take a few months off for some bloodwork recently, I kept on the diet and training hard and have noticed very little loss. I just recently ramped back up to 600mg/week of Monster's test cyp, I did frontload a little at the start but this represents a fairly stable level, very good for 600mg/week.

Attachments

• TestLevels.jpg
    TestLevels.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
I'm currently 7 weeks out from a show I am probably going to do. Dieting pretty hard and doing daily cardio.

Diet is very simple, I generally need a lot of carbs:

5 meals each with about the same macros:

45g Protein (Truenutrition whey, chicken, beef, eggs)
50g Carbs (Sweet potatoes, oats, rice, banana)
20g Fat (Peanut butter, coconut oil, salad dressing)

I train in the evening so my last meal also has the same carbs in it. I'm only 220lbs right now so calories aren't too high.

I'll post some pics here soon.

I'm running 600cyp, 400deca, 50 drol currently, all Monster Labs, and the results are exactly what I would expect, very good.

Thanks for doing bloods brother! Great numbers. Very much appreciate you posting them. Let me know if you ever need anything my man.

Wow those are some massive numbers bro!! Thanks for posting this. I would love to follow you into your comp if you care to post any progress pics up or let us know how your doing!

Lead Monster Labs Rep
Use code "Flex10" in notes for 10% off or add 2 free test prop to notes when orders are over $250.
Mymonsterlabs.com

I appreciate you doing this for us Kaladryn. Please let me know if you need anything, thanks again!

Lead Monster Labs Rep
Flex5 at checkout
Or 2 free test prop with orders over $250
Add "2 free test prop $250 flex deal" in notes
Mymonsterlabs.com

This! I honestly somehow didn't know about this log. Will be following from here on kaladryn. Thanks again, this is a great log so far.

Damn good number brother. And good luck with the show!!!

Thanks guys! I'll post pics here soon, I started the diet only 10 weeks out so I have some catching up to do! I'm 3 weeks in and it's going well.

Using Shelby's "embrace the suck" attitude is the best thing ever for dieting.

Thanks guys! I'll post pics here soon, I started the diet only 10 weeks out so I have some catching up to do! I'm 3 weeks in and it's going well.

Using Shelby's "embrace the suck" attitude is the best thing ever for dieting.

Sounds good brother. You sound determined! Good job.

Hi everyone, sorry for the long update delay. I actually had to take a few months off for some bloodwork recently, I kept on the diet and training hard and have noticed very little loss. I just recently ramped back up to 600mg/week of Monster's test cyp, I did frontload a little at the start but this represents a fairly stable level, very good for 600mg/week.

Hey brother, out of curiosity how long after last pin was it before your blood draw? Thanks Kaladryn.

Hey brother, out of curiosity how long after last pin was it before your blood draw? Thanks Kaladryn.

2 days, I inject twice per week, 2-3 weeks before the blood test I double doses on two injections to front load, so that would have bumped it up a little too.

How is everything going kaladryn? Everything on track still?

How is everything going kaladryn? Everything on track still?

Everything is going great except I'm really, really hungry...

I just started some masteron and test enanthate from Monster, also switching to Monster winny here in a about a week.

Doing 400 masteron, 400 deca, 600 test, and 50 winny daily. Currently just using 20 nolva for estrogen control adding aromasin here soon.

I was thinking GH but instead am going to do some peptides, modGRF+ipamorelin 2-3 times per day, probably at 100/100.

Diet is currently at 5 meals per day, macros are 55g protein, 45g carbs, 18g fat per meal.

Cardio is 1.5 hours after my first meal and is 30minutes of 120-140 bpm 5 days per week.

Results are amazing but damn I'm constantly hungry, even after eating a meal.

Everything is going great except I'm really, really hungry...

I just started some masteron and test enanthate from Monster, also switching to Monster winny here in a about a week.

Doing 400 masteron, 400 deca, 600 test, and 50 winny daily. Currently just using 20 nolva for estrogen control adding aromasin here soon.

I was thinking GH but instead am going to do some peptides, modGRF+ipamorelin 2-3 times per day, probably at 100/100.

Diet is currently at 5 meals per day, macros are 55g protein, 45g carbs, 18g fat per meal.

Cardio is 1.5 hours after my first meal and is 30minutes of 120-140 bpm 5 days per week.

Results are amazing but damn I'm constantly hungry, even after eating a meal.

Kaladryn hi mate. do u think 1.5 hour long cardio will have something to do with boosting your appetite. I find cardio is a great way to boost appetite and it definitely affects mine in a good way. Some people if can affect to a greater extent especially in fast metabolism guys.

Do u need this much cardio mate ? My understanding is u stay pretty lean year around. or you doing it cos you love doing cardio?

How many times a week u doing 1.5 hour cardio?

I dont mind cardio. I like low to a moderate duration cardio. 15 min -45 min max is my sweet spot. I really believe cardio keeps everything moving in the body, and keeps it ticking along nicely.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

He isn't doing 90 min of cardio lol

If you read its 30 mins 5x a week

Kaladryn hi mate. do u think 1.5 hour long cardio will have something to do with boosting your appetite. I find cardio is a great way to boost appetite and it definitely affects mine in a good way. Some people if can affect to a greater extent especially in fast metabolism guys.

Do u need this much cardio mate ? My understanding is u stay pretty lean year around. or you doing it cos you love doing cardio?

How many times a week u doing 1.5 hour cardio?

I dont mind cardio. I like low to a moderate duration cardio. 15 min -45 min max is my sweet spot. I really believe cardio keeps everything moving in the body, and keeps it ticking along nicely.

One and a half hours after my first meal I do thirty minutes of cardio. I can't even do 45 minutes lol...

My metabolism can really take off if I feed it right, especially if I use things like tren as well, which I'm not this time.

One and a half hours after my first meal I do thirty minutes of cardio. I can't even do 45 minutes lol...

My metabolism can really take off if I feed it right, especially if I use things like tren as well, which I'm not this time.
Oops. My apologies. Read it totally wrong mate. I must admit I shook my head in disbelief when i saw that thinking why the hell Kaladryn is doing this much cardio lol knowing you.

Thanks for the update Kal. I no the feeling of forever hungry. Hard to deal with at times for sure.

Kal - The mast doesn't give you prostate issues? I've only had once and maybe that wasn't the reason - but my prostate was so swollen I was pissing semen.
I have always read how great it is and want to try again when I am leaner.

Kal - The mast doesn't give you prostate issues? I've only had once and maybe that wasn't the reason - but my prostate was so swollen I was pissing semen.
I have always read how great it is and want to try again when I am leaner.

Mast will beat up my prostate also if i run it too long or too high. I keep it at a somewhat low dose for not an overly lengthy time.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws