over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kaladryn's MonsterLabs Log

Kal - The mast doesn't give you prostate issues? I've only had once and maybe that wasn't the reason - but my prostate was so swollen I was pissing semen.
I have always read how great it is and want to try again when I am leaner.

Mast will beat up my prostate also if i run it too long or too high. I keep it at a somewhat low dose for not an overly lengthy time.

Some people get that, others don't, it's common in some people with tren.

I take finasteride at .5mg/day anyway which helps. I know all the anti finasteride bullshit, I don't buy it.

I also will only be using 400mg/week for 5 weeks...

Not too bad for 44, I can't say I've had them much bigger.

Attachments

• Quadz2.jpg
    Quadz2.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 262
Nice set of wheels brother. Great sweep and vascularity.

Unfortunately, I am going in for shoulder surgery in about 10 days, I two floating bodies that must come out, one inside joint capsule, and the other is INSIDE the biceps tendon sheath.

This means I won't be competing in the Emerald Cup as planned this weekend. I knew I had issues, and I thought I could get away with competing, but the little fuckers are floating around and causing issues that prevent some training. This has been getting really bad in the last month or so.

I have a great doctor, great surgery center in Seattle, and it should be a VERY fast recovery (like when the stitches come out I'm good to go!).

After the surgery, project HUGE will start. :D

Unfortunately, I am going in for shoulder surgery in about 10 days, I two floating bodies that must come out, one inside joint capsule, and the other is INSIDE the biceps tendon sheath.

This means I won't be competing in the Emerald Cup as planned this weekend. I knew I had issues, and I thought I could get away with competing, but the little fuckers are floating around and causing issues that prevent some training. This has been getting really bad in the last month or so.

I have a great doctor, great surgery center in Seattle, and it should be a VERY fast recovery (like when the stitches come out I'm good to go!).

After the surgery, project HUGE will start. :D

Sorry tok hear about that bro. But you are doing the right thing, you'll be back bigger and better than ever.

Fellow 12th man?

May head up there to see mccarver guest pose.

Last edited:
Any updates on the surgery Kal?

Hopefully that went well and everythings is back on track.

Hope your doing ok man I haven't seen anything from you for a while...

Lead Monster Labs Rep and Sponsored Athlete
Flex10 for 10% off in notes section when ordering.
Mymonsterlabs.com

Hi guys, I'm four weeks out of shoulder surgery, it went very well and training started a week later. Time to get huge!

I've been doing 120mg/week TRT for the last 3 months, I bumped it up to 160mg/week for two weeks and now at 200mg/week. Sensitivity is so high from three months at 120mg that even going to 200mg makes a huge difference. Diet is good and I'm dealing with muscle memory so that is a big reason 200mg works so well. I really didn't lose too much size from the 3 months of TRT, just fullness and hardness (or at least that's what I'm telling myself).

Once the shoulder is feeling close to 100% I will start adding size faster, slowly increasing the test and see how much growth I can keep going on small incremental increases in dose. Once I get as big as I can be on probably around 500mg, I will add in some drol for a bit and maybe a little eq or npp. (edit: if things go REALLY well, I may not take the test past 300-400)

Last edited:
Great update Kal. Glad to hear the recovery is going well. Muscle memory is an amazing thing. If there is anything monster can do for you while you pile the size back on, please let me know.

I train Menzer/Yates style of high intensity training. When I am training for maximum mass (as I am now) I pretty much do Dorian's HIT routine exactly, as I have for the last 20 years.

I do 30min of cardio every morning (not fasted), heart rate is 120-130.

My diet is generally 2 red meat meals per day, 2 protein powder meals per day, one something else meal per day. Lots of carbs. 30% protein/40% carbs/30% fat is what I go for but I just eyeball it and I don't don't always think about it. I am just trying to pack food away constantly for the most part. Pizza and polish dog at costco 1-2 times per week, all you can eat sushi now and then, multiple jumbo jacks 1-2 times per week, etc. Oh and donuts, lots and lots of donuts. This should be called my donut diet. I'm still staying overly lean but I'm not giving up. :D

6mg aromasin/10mg nolva is awesome for lowering E2 and blocking the gyno aggravating tendencies of a50. The small amount of gyno I have has been shrinking throughout the cycle.

I am going to follow your log. Hope you will keep us posted the result.

I am going to follow your log. Hope you will keep us posted the result.

Hi robert. This log hasn't been active since 2017. But Kaladryn is still around, perhaps he will let us know how he is doing:D

For my fellow nerds, my post-show diet and supplements with a full cost breakdown.

Everything in my diet is organic except my beef (costco) and protein powder.

4400 calories, I have 1-2 cheat meals per week on this diet, cardio is two 30min moderate sessions per week and one light 20minute session, plus 5 30min walks per week. Training is 4x per week.

Attachments

• 4400.jpg
    4400.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 120
Impressive spread sheet Kal. I've never seen one like it with the prices per serving included.

As a numbers nerd, I must say I really enjoyed looking at that spreadsheet!

As a numbers nerd, I must say I really enjoyed looking at that spreadsheet!

Right?! What a brilliant way to keep track of everything:headbang:

Another contest with Monster's help!

For the last 8 weeks this was the program:

200mg cyp (script)
300mg Monster T enanthate
300mg Monster NPP (blend)
300mg Monster masteron (blend)
50mg Monster winny in the last 2 weeks

Pulled bloodwork 2 weeks out and it was perfect.

I went up to 80mcg clen and 1.5 grains of armour thyroid max for the last couple weeks, started 8 and 6 weeks out respectively.

I didn't go super hard on diet or cardio, on purpose, I didn't cheat at all, I just didn't diet too hard and only did 30min of cardio 6x/week. I'm an amateur bodybuilder who does this for fun, no reason to get too serious at this point. I probably should have gone up to 45min of cardio and I over-carbed a little...

Attachments

• heavy pre 66.jpg
    heavy pre 66.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 56
Good hamstring and triceps improvements over last year, which was a focus.

Attachments

• heavy pre 53.jpg
    heavy pre 53.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 51
mirin those upper quads

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear