over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

L-ASeR-Focus (Aurum RX) Contest Prep Log

Going to be adding aurum as part of this prep starting tomorrow. Tren at 150 on top of my current and 300 mast prop. Will be Able to gauge the products efficacy based on this addition

I'm definitely waiting for this part :D

Started Aurum primo and anavar. As per protocol, Ill be using 50mg every 5 days of primo, and 10mg anavar for 4 more weeks when it bumps to 15. First 2 shots were double to bring levels up faster, playing some catch up. Only good things to report... smooth, no pain whatsoever. Already feel a change in hardness and contraction. Even before a workout pump, can get a great squeeze in my muscles. New veins appearing across chest and shoulders. Mental change as well, like the switch being flipped... go mode!
Weight up 1 lb from 3 weeks ago, noticeble change in overall composition and condition

Started Aurum primo and anavar. As per protocol, Ill be using 50mg every 5 days of primo, and 10mg anavar for 4 more weeks when it bumps to 15. First 2 shots were double to bring levels up faster, playing some catch up. Only good things to report... smooth, no pain whatsoever. Already feel a change in hardness and contraction. Even before a workout pump, can get a great squeeze in my muscles. New veins appearing across chest and shoulders. Mental change as well, like the switch being flipped... go mode!
Weight up 1 lb from 3 weeks ago, noticeble change in overall composition and condition

I'm guessing a woman would notice a dramatic difference on low doses .thats great that you already see and feel a difference .a couple of more weeks on you should be making some incredible gains

I'm guessing a woman would notice a dramatic difference on low doses .thats great that you already see and feel a difference .a couple of more weeks on you should be making some incredible gains

I keep my diet super clean, filled with solid nutrition to optimize health. The last 2 months have been my off-season, with maintenance supplementation only. During season, i prefer to keep it to a conservative amount, that will produce the greatest result. Increases and additions will come as the show dates get closer

I do know that the cleaner and simpler i keep it, the more sensitive i am to even small changes... and so far, im on track to have the best physique to date... in that sweet spot where it feels that everything is working, and in balance

Last edited:

Hope to see some pictures soon,You are our first (Lady) customer.

Update for tonight. Been a few days since the addition, can verify the tren is as such based on the cough. aggression and strength have increased in the gym, blood pressure is up. Body is continuing to improve and I look dryer.. libido is up :cool: 11sh11 is not complaining about that :de:il-smi saturday is 12 weeks out and ill have some new pics up

Back shot

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Coming to the end of 1st week with Aurum on board. Already feeling evrything working as it should, more noticeable than with some past products from other sources. Big change in mental state - alert, an edge of agression towards workouts, great fullness and hardness, and also increased libido as asteelz and i are both not in the least bit bothered by :devil:smi

Attachments

• tmp_14594-IMG952952-804828882.jpg
    tmp_14594-IMG952952-804828882.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 131
Coming to the end of 1st week with Aurum on board. Already feeling evrything working as it should, more noticeable than with some past products from other sources. Big change in mental state - alert, an edge of agression towards workouts, great fullness and hardness, and also increased libido as asteelz and i are both not in the least bit bothered by :devil:smi

Impressive calf,Very nice.

Her calves blow mine away :eek:

Lol...thanks... theyve always been developed, and i dont train them with any regularity:headbang: will post some leg shots soon

update for monday. today was an off day, class schoolwork etc. decided to add more carbs starting today, as ive been feeling flat recently. metabolism is tearing through my current food intake. added sd and metformin, which has seemingly increased my need for carbs. density is way up, mental effects of androgens are noted

Everything is going GREAT! even after a tough, tiring day at work, killed legs tonight.

Warmed up with 3 sets 20 seated leg curls with holds
4 sets deep squats 15, 12, 12, 10 reps, with hold at the bottom. Maxed at 210
4 sets lying leg curls, increasing weight, 15 reps, last set was a drop
DL, 3 sets at 115, slow and controlled with a pause on the stretch
Finished with 33 sets 20, weighted walking lunges

Now for the intensity report... mentally strong, agressive. Feeling incredibly strong and in control of the lifts, easy to keep great form. I havent had the strength to lift like this in a while, increased weight about 15-20% more than usual. Definitely attribute this to the supplements... but my coach also has my nutrition on point.... its all working very well

Great strength, great stamina, great pumps, and my composition continues to change and improve with no scale fluxuation

Attachments

• tmp_28243-IMG_3022-789383281.jpg
    tmp_28243-IMG_3022-789383281.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
looks like both of you are having great results so far:star-wa:s

looks like both of you are having great results so far:star-wa:s

Absolutely! I can see regular change in Asteelz. Hes added some great density, and is always very thermogenic now. Excited to see whats still ahead!

Thanks for the comment, was just checking out your site for tudca. Lol

Update for Thursday, taking a day off today , after a good chest workout Tuesday and a very good leg workout yesterday. Added a few reps to my squat , last week was 315 x6 this week was 315 x8. Body is getting tighter , dryer, denser.. Sleep is difficult the past few nights.. Seem to wake up around 1 and awake until 4-5. Hot and anxiety. 11sh recommends zma and I will try it before going to trAzedone or remeron . Progress is steady and noticeable , feel good just sleepy . Lucky to have 11sh11 taking care of my meals

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity