over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

L-ASeR-Focus (Aurum RX) Contest Prep Log

Brother we are KILLING it ! A break down of the past 2 days. Sleep for me has still been difficult, and 11sh11 has lost a few hours as well, partially due to... libido issues :rolleyes: and partially due to me running in my sleep. despite this, our strength in the gym has continued to rise, our pumps are excellent..

Physically our density has continued to increase, I noticed more pronounced vasculature on 11sh11 as well as separation in the quads and hamstrings. Her agression in the gym has increased..

I have been participating in her early morning cardio the past few days, and will continue to until the show likely 4 to 5 days a week. Our "extra" cardio has been frequent, high intensity, and 40-1:30 per shot.. no shortage of physical activity in this household.

Tomorrow is legs, with the focus on quads. Squatted heavy on weds so this workout will likely be presses, lunges, and higher volume squats. 11 weeks to go as of today, and the outlook is great.

To add to Asteelz's post:
I check in with my coach every 5 days, and based on this checkin, my diet can be adjusted as needed. Ive been retaining some water, but less today than at last checkin. There seems to be some flatness as well, so tomorrow will be higher carbs, at 60g/meal for the first 5. Then back to my typical day on Monday of 1st meal at 40P/60C/0F, meals 2-4 being 40/40/0, and 6th meal as 40/0/0.

This has been working well so far, and i can see noticeably more definition happening. I respond better to carbs than fats, which is typical for me. The difference in this prep, giving credit where its due, my nutrition is dialed in and monitored closely. Secondly, higher quality supps. Aurum is delivering as promised. I feel the change that started on the 2nd or 3rd day of use, and am getting results that are progressing, and consistent. Zero negative side effects... should be a great leg session tomorrow!

Last edited:
Finally got a good nights sleep .. Solid leg workout today with one asterisk.. Do not drink sketchy pre workout sample packets with protopeitary blends of fine print Ingrediants

Thanks Jolter, appreciate it!

Update for Monday.. off day today, jumped on the scale and weight is down 4 lbs but also very dehydrated from the weekend. Going to have 11sh11 hide the scale from me, because its liable to facilitate a descent into insanity.

Density continues to go up, muscles full, new veins appearing, appetite is pretty good..

tomorrow we train chest, looking forward to that wild pump :headbang:

Thanks Jolter, appreciate it!

Update for Monday.. off day today, jumped on the scale and weight is down 4 lbs but also very dehydrated from the weekend. Going to have 11sh11 hide the scale from me, because its liable to facilitate a descent into insanity.

Density continues to go up, muscles full, new veins appearing, appetite is pretty good..

tomorrow we train chest, looking forward to that wild pump :headbang:

Any new pics?

Any new pics?

Ask, and we deliver :)
Had an outstanding chest workout tonight!
Warmed up with some compression presses 3 sets 15
Asteelz moved on to heavy incline barbell, I used dumbells for 4 sets
Single arm isolation, which i superset with wide pushups
Finished with some cable variations.
Asteelz moved some big weight tonight, very strong with great form and focus. Noticeably more defined, great pumps, more vascularity. My focus was more on slow contractions, with pauses. TUT
To share this journey and lifestyle with Asteelz ... I cant begin to describe how wonderful it is.... Awesomely blessed!!

Attachments

• tmp_30551-wtf lpl-1-852739431.jpg
    tmp_30551-wtf lpl-1-852739431.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Ask, and we deliver :)
Had an outstanding chest workout tonight!
Warmed up with some compression presses 3 sets 15
Asteelz moved on to heavy incline barbell, I used dumbells for 4 sets
Single arm isolation, which i superset with wide pushups
Finished with some cable variations.
Asteelz moved some big weight tonight, very strong with great form and focus. Noticeably more defined, great pumps, more vascularity. My focus was more on slow contractions, with pauses. TUT
To share this journey and lifestyle with Asteelz ... I cant begin to describe how wonderful it is.... Awesomely blessed!!

Keep up the good work,we can see some changes.

Thank you both, we have been working tirelessly to bring our best package. Today was back day, strength is good, muscle shape and density is improving for both of us. 11sh11 has notable lat width increase, especially from the front. noticed this when she was doing some ab stuff with a rope overhead.

Ive been working a little extra on calves and quads following most workouts, trying to bring them up a little.

tonight.. its a cheat meal... its going down.. so tired of EGGS... going to annihilate some burgers and fries. and more fries.. :love:

update for monday. Took the day off training, tendons in ankle are inflamed. Finished out the aurum mast today, few cc left of the tren. after the products end i will continue to run this log along with 11sh11, as aurum will compose her entire prep. As a lovely monday bonus, i received a 1 hour deep tissue on my legs from a lovely and quite capable woman, she looked familiar, almost like my gf.. weird,..:love:

my protocol has changed, now an increase in androgens and all short esters. Im all about the density, so you can assume what my protocol is :)

11sh11 has reached a point where I now look at her and say "wow" every time. muscle is full, dense, looks bigger even tho scale weight is nearly the same. skin is looking better on abdomen, tighter and thinner. I have a keen eye for this sport, and can objectively state she is looking good.

Last edited:
update for monday. Took the day off training, tendons in ankle are inflamed. Finished out the aurum mast today, few cc left of the tren. after the products end i will continue to run this log along with 11sh11, as aurum will compose her entire prep. As a lovely monday bonus, i received a 1 hour deep tissue on my legs from a lovely and quite capable woman, she looked familiar, almost like my gf.. weird,..:love:

my protocol has changed, now an increase in androgens and all short esters. Im all about the density, so you can assume what my protocol is :)

11sh11 has reached a point where I now look at her and say "wow" every time. muscle is full, dense, looks bigger even tho scale weight is nearly the same. skin is looking better on abdomen, tighter and thinner. I have a keen eye for this sport, and can objectively state she is looking good.

You are living the good life ;)

We are living the good life!

Tonights leg training was tough and effective.
2 sets seated press to w/u
3 sets seated press with pauses on the extension and contraction. Last set was with 3 second releases and also it was a drop set
4 sets press, 25 reps per set, adding a plate each set
4 sets of hack, each rep was 1.5 - halfway up, back down, then up = 1 rep... for 10 reps
3 sets weighted lunges, 20 reps /leg
Finished with adduction/abduction superset. 20 reps each, 3 sets

Wrapped up Asteelz's ankle, and after that session I'm the disabled one!

Asteelz is shaping up really well. More midsection definition expecially. Noticeable growth and thickness. Great pumps in the trained bodypart.

What I'm especially noticing with Aurum products: effectiveness! This may sound like like a simple answer, but with so much fake product that floats around, it's obvious that what I'm using for this prep is the real deal. I feel the effects in ability and strength in the gym. I notice the mental effects - healthy agression, not aggro, but mentally sharp, good focus. No pain or problems with injections, no negative physical side effects.
The only (minor) negative - my anavar is capsules, not tabs. My coaches protocol is to bump up from 10 to 15, then 15 to 20. With the 10mg caps this isn't possible, so will just jump to 20 at 8 weeks out.

I've been getting some great feedback and positive comments regarding my condition. I've been in my town over 10 years, it's a tight gym group here, so I respect and trust the feedback. Truly best shape to date, fullest muscles while staying lean, and on track for fora successful season... new pics soon!

Last edited:
We are living the good life!

Tonights leg training was tough and effective.
2 sets seated press to w/u
3 sets seated press with pauses on the extension and contraction. Last set was with 3 second releases and also it was a drop set
4 sets press, 25 reps per set, adding a plate each set
4 sets of hack, each rep was 1.5 - halfway up, back down, then up = 1 rep... for 10 reps
3 sets weighted lunges, 20 reps /leg
Finished with adduction/abduction superset. 20 reps each, 3 sets

Wrapped up Asteelz's ankle, and after that session I'm the disabled one!

Asteelz is shaping up really well. More midsection definition expecially. Noticeable growth and thickness. Great pumps in the trained bodypart.

What I'm especially noticing with Aurum products: effectiveness! This may sound like like a simple answer, but with so much fake product that floats around, it's obvious that what I'm using for this prep is the real deal. I feel the effects in ability and strength in the gym. I notice the mental effects - healthy agression, not aggro, but mentally sharp, good focus. No pain or problems with injections, no negative physical side effects.
The only (minor) negative - my anavar is capsules, not tabs. My coaches protocol is to bump up from 10 to 15, then 15 to 20. With the 10mg caps this isn't possible, so will just jump to 20 at 8 weeks out.

I've been getting some great feedback and positive comments regarding my condition. I've been in my town over 10 years, it's a tight gym group here, so I respect and trust the feedback. Truly best shape to date, fullest muscles while staying lean, and on track for fora successful season... new pics soon!

You guys look great! good luck on the upcoming comp!

You two look awesome. Would it be out of line to say I prefer her chest to yours? Gainz.....

Thanks guys... good stuff is happening for sure, and in the gainz!
One of the many positives of shairing this life and lifestyle with Asteelz - not having to compromise... in training, supplementation, dietary restrictions. It all flows and just works

haha its alright to say you prefer her chest, as do I..

Tonight was a nice arm workout, not too heavy but with lots of angles, slow tension , negatives etc. noticing some tissue gain in arms for 11sh, which will be an advantage for her this year in the poses from the back.

We will be taking tomorrow off, going to watch the friday night podcast of the arnold classic, get a good idea of what the WPD landscape will be like this year after the announcements late last year to downsize and streamline.

rooting for hide in the 212!

For 9 weeks out, happy with the leanness and vascularity

Attachments

• tmp_6505-IMG953256-11146812275.jpg
    tmp_6505-IMG953256-11146812275.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 80

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics