over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Little Slice Viking Solberg Log

ty breh.

decided im going to go on a 10 day mini diet to give my digestive system a quick break.

dropping insulin (keeping metformin in around 2.5g a day), and adding 1g dnp per day (you read that right, I do not recommend others do this).

will go to high protein, 0 carbs except from green vegetables and mushrooms, 0 fats except from fish/krill oil

will be trying to push weights higher despite being in dramatic calorie deficit... that's where the AAS comes in ;)

starting weight as of this morning: 253.2

Your crazy but your also talking to a Scientist who's very interested in pushing the human body. That should be enough time to reset your metabolism, boost your endogenous slin sensitivity and metabolize mostly fat vs muscle. Why 0 fats ? Curious as to the reason

starting weight as of this morning: 253.2
Dude! You've had a macro filled summer because I remember what you weighed at the end of the contest a couple of months ago;)

Can I assume that your strength is through the roof?!?!

Your crazy but your also talking to a Scientist who's very interested in pushing the human body. That should be enough time to reset your metabolism, boost your endogenous slin sensitivity and metabolize mostly fat vs muscle. Why 0 fats ? Curious as to the reason

just to help get deeper into a calorie deficit.

also got some nicotine patches lol... just put one on

im interested to see how it works

also got some nicotine patches lol... just put one on
I mentioned that to my wife just a few days ago. She tried DNP and was one of the few with some fairly significant sides. Her hands swelled up significantly, and she had a rash and itching that was quite uncomfortable.

I mentioned that to my wife just a few days ago. She tried DNP and was one of the few with some fairly significant sides. Her hands swelled up significantly, and she had a rash and itching that was quite uncomfortable.

yeah I got a rash the very first cycle of DNP I ran.

never got it after that...ive only used one supplier.

one of the many questions i'll never have the answer to :confused:

incline cable press
395 2x8 + green band

Decline cable press
220 2x25 + green band

Rope Curl
120, 140 1x15

tricep extension
350 2x10

Cable curl
245 2x12

single tricep extension
170 3x8

single preacher curl
160 2x6

Bent-over tricep extension SS overhead extension
150 2x10 of each

had a really rough night last night. turns out the nicotine patches are pretty serious business, and nicotine poisoning is a real thing.

felt like I took a huge inhale of a nasty cigar... felt sick to my stomach for hours. needless to say, I wasn't getting all my meals down, and sleep was a bitch.

going to be laying off the patches for a while...if I do use them again, im going to be cutting them into smaller patches to reduce the dosage lol.

anyways, workout was decent, all things considered.

wrapped a band around my back and did incline cable presses, the contraction was intense, and my triceps got burned out really quickly.

i'll be keeping this method, as that machine has been fully maxed out prior to the implementation of the band (was loading extra weights and dumbbells onto it...was silly).

im going to be looking for new movements for arms pretty soon as well, as those machines are starting to get maxed out :confused:

was still able to get a good pump thanks to the Solberg oral blend.. im on 0 carbs, 0 fats, and 1g dnp.

only 8 more days to go, then back to gaining :headbang:

today was leg day

single ham curl
150 2x6

squat machine
350 4x20

banded hack squat
420 2x8

Abdcutor SS reverse hack squat - 2 rounds
stack x25

280 x10

adductor
190 2x6

really solid leg day. numbers were up across the board despite very low calories and DNP.

decided to reintroduce the nicotine patches after cutting them into quarters (lol)... hopefully this goes better than last time.

:headbang:

Have you found your tolerance for sides has increased with every DNP cycle? I have done a few and a couple cycles ago I had to stop 10 days in at 500mg/day because I was so lethargic. But last time, on a cruise dose I ran it 1 week at 250, the next week at 500 and the next week at 750 and it honestly was not bad at all (lethargy wise). Didn't know if you had noticed a tolerance increase as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which dosage did you buy?

21mg

Have you found your tolerance for sides has increased with every DNP cycle? I have done a few and a couple cycles ago I had to stop 10 days in at 500mg/day because I was so lethargic. But last time, on a cruise dose I ran it 1 week at 250, the next week at 500 and the next week at 750 and it honestly was not bad at all (lethargy wise). Didn't know if you had noticed a tolerance increase as well.

idk this cycle hit me like a ton of bricks... glad im not using it again until winter

1 Arm Lateral Raise Machine
110, 130, 150
1x10

drop set
30 2x20

1 Arm Reverse Pec Deck
145, 160 1x10
175 1x35

Cable Bent Over Row
370 2x8

Banded Cable Row
120 3x10

Rack Pull - below knee
700x1

Pull Down
120 3x8

excellent workout today, despite the circumstances (sleeping without CPAP, dnp, very low calorie diet).

banded cable row felt excellent

cant believe I was able to pull 700.. huge PR. nearly passed out

stopped DNP yesterday... so im going to get back to growing with the new diet here in a couple days.

You stopped the DNP early?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

today was chest/arms

Flat cable press machine (wrapped green band behind back)
395 x 12, 6, 6

Incline Chest press machine
80 3 sets of 8

Rope Hammer curl
140, 150, 160 x10

Seated single tricep extension
80 3x10

single cable curl
200 1x6

Tricep extension w/ EZ bar and red band
180 3x10

excellent training session... biceps were toast by the time I got to single curls

chest pressing with the bands really hits my triceps.. gives my chest a much better contraction as well.

decided im going to start only training 3 days a week to give my body more rest and see how that works.

I feel like my work capacity may be pretty low, and ive just been using drugs to compensate.

we shall see.

training will be
chest/arms
off
legs
off
shoulders/back
off
off
repeat

with higher volume

Great log!

I also train 3x a week and base it on getting stronger, I keep trying to train more often but it always ends up to exhaustion or injury. 3x a week is perfect.

What kind of calories do you eat Slice when bulking?

I generally try to keep it low carb, and eat just about what I need in order to grow...typically 3400 calories on big days and 3000 on off days

carbs are higher on leg day and back day, lower on chest/arm day

0 carbs on off days. I take about 1.7g metformin ED

today was leg day, decided Id try a couple new things to see how they felt.

warmed up with light quad extensions, then moved straight into

squat legpress machine
9pps 3x20

banded smith squat (bands tied to bottom of machine)
325 5x10

banded smith sumo squat
225 3x10

single standing ham curl
100 2x10

lying ham curl
150 2x10

adductor machine
190 3x6

everything felt great. I forgot how good legpressing felt, because it's been so long since I actually did it.

squatting with the bands tied to the bottom of the machine felt much better than having them catch the weight on the way down (reverse bands). really good contraction at the top

quads and glutes were fried by the time I got to sumo squats, but they still felt solid.

hitting the single standing hamstring curls was a good pre-movement to hit to wear them out before I hit lying ham curls

pump and strength was solid. think im going to stick with this format for a while.

today was back and shoulders

Shoulders:

single lateral raise machine
150 3x10

Single Reverse Pec Deck
210 1x20

Back:
Lat PullDown
140 3x8

Bent over cable row
395 4x8

Cable row W/ band
130 4x10

Rack Deadlifts
495 4x5

Strength was up on most lifts, pumps were solid

lower body was trashed from leg day, but I wanted to deadlift anyways... 495 felt kinda heavy, so I decided to just do more volume than I normally would

im going to be taking the next 2 days off training, as my new schedule calls for... time to rest and grow before doing it all over again :headbang:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws