over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lowering/pull testosterone vs. letrozole pre contest

dope. That’s what I’m here for.

So I started halo 8 days ago, 20mg, I’m weaker in the gym for a while now and the wisntrol 50-75 daily isn’t helping it seems, but I’ve also been on that since before my strength went down.

I don’t actually notice strength from halo either. Like some days in general im weaker than others in the gym. So it’s hard to say if those days im stronger are from halo or from being more fed slightly or what it is. I increased to 30mg 4 days ago and don’t notice it either. Mentally I feel a bit more short, but I’ve also got into weird circumstances lately where I got some
Bad luck. Hard to say. But I got unusually upset, for me which was like for about 4 minutes.

Just last night I felt like I looked. Bit more dry, but also hard to say because I cut out my estradiol( yea I’m not using test) and according to the calculator I’m at about 30pg/ml now from the 112pg/ml I was at 2 weeks ago. So that was holding water on me too.

I don’t know how I will fill out yet since I haven’t had a refeed in about5 weeks now and it’s going to be the first one where I’m actually like undeniably peeled to the bone with glute striations and dry looking even in the glutes despite my e2 still having been high.

For strength the only think I’ve noticed that helped was 25mg SuperDrol. Tried 50 mg Anadrol a couple days in the last few weeks pre workout and didn’t get much from that besides a fuller look. No strength though from that either. The SuperDrol knocked my socks off thingy and I felt this like static in me head( blood pressure was relatively normal ) I checked after the gym and I was at 145-75 which isn’t unusual for being post workout
Well if test is gone, bf very low and diet is intense you’re gonna be weak no matter what but you’re getting denser and burning fat. No shame in upping the reps for a bit and getting more seperated

Well if test is gone, bf very low and diet is intense you’re gonna be weak no matter what but you’re getting denser and burning fat. No shame in upping the reps for a bit and getting more seperated
I’m doing higher reps than usual yea. If even just to get to get good sets still because the weight id normally for for 15-20 hasn’t dropped by much. It’s the 6-10 rep range that’s suffering lol

… what a thread.
Yes it's quite hilarious 😂, it seems that @luki7788 is the only person around here with a brain, the rest of the people commenting in this thread is just SAD 😔. @luki7788 has become very good at recognizing trolls while the rest of you actually think your helping someone or maybe you just want to get your post count up IDK 🤷🏽‍♂️

Oh yeah, high reps to tone the muscle right?! 😉
Well it def gives you a tone of being pumped when your doing it Atleast
I don't know why you're attacking me now, but I see that I simply didn't need to comment on your topic - you do what you want, it's your life and health and I don't care🤷🏼‍♂️
But also, I mostly meant to word it so that I was putting emphasis on my point that given the progress I’ve made without stalling so far, even if I slow down a lot progress wise, it’s still going to be something in way of progress. I do appreciate the input though.

Yes it's quite hilarious 😂, it seems that @luki7788 is the only person around here with a brain, the rest of the people commenting in this thread is just SAD 😔. @luki7788 has become very good at recognizing trolls while the rest of you actually think your helping someone or maybe you just want to get your post count up IDK 🤷🏽‍♂️
I’m gunna have to evaluate myself since every thread I’m in seems to generate this response lol. whoops. I’m self reflecting along the way I do actually promise all you guys that.

Also I must have a baby face because everyone thinks im way younger than I am lol

Either a troll or the most dense fucker I think I’ve ever seen in my life, and I’m not talking about muscle 😂

Either a troll or the most dense fucker I think I’ve ever seen in my life, and I’m not talking about muscle 😂
Yea bro. What a good troll. Worked up from 1gram to 2 for the end of a hard cut. Who could ever believe such a thing right ? Oh yea and Lantus, how strange of a thing to use.

Also im
Pretty dense, don’t have to be huge to be dense 🫃

Yea bro. What a good troll. Worked up from 1gram to 2 for the end of a hard cut. Who could ever believe such a thing right ? Oh yea and Lantus, how strange of a thing to use.

Also im
Pretty dense, don’t have to be huge to be dense 🫃
I’m not going to even try to explain how ridiculous your approach to drug use is because it seems useless. But yeah, it makes you come across as a troll.

I’ll take a different spin; what are your diet and training like? You seem to be all obsessed with the drugs, I’d like to hear more about this aspect.

Comes here for attention and talks to himself as he/they/she (not sure on your pronouns as you're biological male using exogenous estrogen), refusing to listen to anyone.

Troll.

Comes here for attention and talks to himself as he/they/she (not sure on your pronouns as you're biological male using exogenous estrogen), refusing to listen to anyone.
Lol what’s your problem bro? Do you speak to people like that in real life ? If so I feel sorry for you. The others had criticism. That’s not what this is.

Also maybe you didn’t notice, but this thread I posted was about an actual question. I’m not sure I’m the one who made it all about me lol.

But your comment was very creative and high levels of funny. Good job on that man, be proud of that sense of humor you have.

Lol what’s your problem bro? Do you speak to people like that in real life ? If so I feel sorry for you. The others had criticism. That’s not what this is.

Also maybe you didn’t notice, but this thread I posted was about an actual question. I’m not sure I’m the one who made it all about me lol.

But your comment was very creative and high levels of funny. Good job on that man, be proud of that sense of humor you have.

This is the bit that you hope we go back and fourth and you expect me to write paragraphs giving you more attention again isn't it?

Drop test leave primo add var or superdrol. Dont use ai and you will be fine.

I guess you actually think your offering someone advice? LMAO 🤣

I’m not on primo, already off the test. I’ve been on wisntrol the last 10, and halo 20mg since 11/11.

I was actually thinking to drop the winstrol and halo, and use SuperDrol 10 or 20 mg daily depending on look for the carb up window.

So that’s a good idea, but you do think I should drop the halo and winny ?

I feel like at this point it’s redundant to keep the halo/winny in only to add SuperDrol right ? Maybe not, but I think the unique cosmetic effect to my skin I got from winny has kind of built up and manifested already. I don’t think removing the winny would be noticeable at this point.

The halo, I actually am nearly out of anyways.

I’m not on primo, but am on masteron and EQ which I’ll be keeping in

I guess you actually think you’re offering someone advice? LMAO 🤣
I do actually look for the advice and listen. But I suppose I do also argue or Atleast try to explain my reasoning for the other things, because I guess where I’m coming from, the dudes I’ve learned from have some pretty solid reasoning, and that I’ve come to kind of base my protocol on.

I really am open to making changes. Like all the tips to lower my doses. I agree did agree with from the get go, and I’ve planned on doing that as soon as I’m done with this cut. And not making this same mistake again in the future in terms of the high does that might be excessive.

I’ve been doing shots eod, so yesterday will have been my last shot of, Tren, and EQ, then a few days from now the mast will come out also.

I’ll be picking up on a new growth phase with 400 EQ.so the doses will be lower and that’s where I’m taking advice. Kind was going to do that anyways, but knowing me- I could see myself back on 2 grams 6 months from now. I’m going to avoid doing that by default thanks to you guys. Appreciate that.

I am gunna be doing the EQ solo with the estradiol… for the first part of the offseason anyways. I know people suggested not doing that anymore lol. But that’s for a specific experiment

And I want to see exactly how high Shbg levels will increase to with this method. I have no side effect with it, in fact I’ve got some personal data from phases that show the exact opposite. But none the less I think it’s atleast interesting to see for the small number of guys who claim to have issues with hrt who seem to disproportionally be the ones with low Shbg. I know that’s not everyone. It’s a minority. But still. If there is a novel way to raise Shbg, which I’ve already demonstrated there is because the numbers don’t lie on paper. So I am continuing with that but thats separate.

Depending on my labs, If my Shbg level has peaked at 25 and isn’t budging any higher than that while on this cycle, then maybe I’ll do 400 test solo for the mass building phase.

Thanks everybody on the post who chimed in . I do appreciate and consider everything you tell me. When I defend a statement it’s to explain my thinking. Not to prove anybody wrong with more experience than me

How often do you do blood work? Every week lol
I have done multiple in week technically, but only in very specific circumstances when I’m trying to check a single marker or 2 in relation to each other. But I’ve done that like 2 times ever.

I’m general it’s about every 6-7 weeks depending on. If I’m making changes, it can be more frequent.

But during this previous bulk, may - august 1st I made no change so I actually went that whole time without checking bloods. I knew I was fine and healthy on the cycle- so at that point it was just about checking the little things like resting heart rate, blood pressure, sleep apnea status etc.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131