over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Mountaindog training log

Ok everyone, fell off the diet the passed couple days and was really holding some water. Pissed off at myself as i was doing so well but no big deal, time to hop back on the horse and get back at it.

Training has gone well though, still tearing it up like no other. Pump was really good tonight but due to what ive been eating i expected it. Strength and vascularity were damn good too. Shredded my arms up, sweat was up, and the workout went well.

Got in 25 minutes of cardio today and will be back on the diet 110% tomorrow and will knock out some cardio.

So tnight will be back, im gonna shred this back of mine up! Its going to be a good time thats for sure.

Im hoping to get some good sleep tonight, have to be up at 230 for smething at work, so hopefully i can get in, murder it, get out , eat and sleep! :headbang:

Keep it coming. Sometimes having a few days off is a good thing but don't make a habit of it. Although you could just bulk like me and have everyday off :D

2:30 for work... not good.

Have a great weekend... I am in the gym Sat and Sun so I tend to take my time more. Are you training this w/e?

Keep it coming. Sometimes having a few days off is a good thing but don't make a habit of it. Although you could just bulk like me and have everyday off :D

2:30 for work... not good.

Have a great weekend... I am in the gym Sat and Sun so I tend to take my time more. Are you training this w/e?

Yea i definitely agree and yea i wasnt a fan of being up that early!

Hope you have some good workouts bro ill be training sat morning but not sunday.

Got in today and smashed arms. Had by far the sickest pump in arms to date. I was so pumped it hurt!

Diet was a bit off point today but i had my cheat meal as well so no big deal. Tomorrow its back on it and i will do 35 minutes of cardio prior to going to work.

Got in tonight and hammered legs. My goodness John's leg workouts are just insane. My legs were soooo full of blood it was crazy. My wife also noted that my hamstrings are coming in nicely, so that was a nice compliment.

Diets been on point today and tomorrow will be chest/shoulders!

Ok everyone the diets been on point this week and training has been great. Back on the road to cutting down, weight today was 195. Im hoping by sunday i am sitting around 192 and hopefully most of the water will be gone. A lot of it has come off and im leaning up nicely, so i cant complain.

Trainings gone extremely well, pumps have been off the hook rediculous, joints feel amazing, and strength is good.

Today was an off day and tomorrow is arm day. Im in the last week of the high volume phase and going to go back to moderate/low volume. I cant wait for the next blast! Woohoo!!

Weight is down to 191 today which i was happy to see. Ill be going out to eat with the wife and then off to a movie. Nice little refeed meal!

Did 30 minutes of cardio today and that was pretty much it.

Tomorrow will be leg day. Ive got new pics i took today as well, just have to get them from my phone to the computer which is always challenging for me. lol

Weight is down to 191 today which i was happy to see. Ill be going out to eat with the wife and then off to a movie. Nice little refeed meal!

Did 30 minutes of cardio today and that was pretty much it.

Tomorrow will be leg day. Ive got new pics i took today as well, just have to get them from my phone to the computer which is always challenging for me. lol

Sounds good. Make the most of the meal. I have had 2 roast dinners today... one chicken and one turkey :D What you going to see?

Sounds good. Make the most of the meal. I have had 2 roast dinners today... one chicken and one turkey :D What you going to see?

Oh i made the most of the meal! I had cheese fries appetizer, a cheese burger with mashed potatos and half rack of ribs, then a trio or dessert that had cheese cake, brownie with ice cream, and carrot cake. Man it was good. I then came home and had a bowl of cereal and some almonds.

Didnt get to see the movie as the movie time on the website was wrong, i was so pissed. So we just rented a couple movies, Dream house was pretty good.

Anyway so today i got in the gym and hit legs, a good workout at a decent pace, much faster then previous workouts. I think its the citrulline and creatinol-o-phosphate.

Diets been on point today and tomorrow will be chest/shoulders.

So today is a rest day, strait up rest day, no cardio no nothing. Diet today was no carb. Always feel better on the low to no carb days but definitely look flatter.

Diets been perfect and im slowly but surely tightening up. Tomorrow will be back and cardio!

Oh i made the most of the meal! I had cheese fries appetizer, a cheese burger with mashed potatos and half rack of ribs, then a trio or dessert that had cheese cake, brownie with ice cream, and carrot cake. Man it was good. I then came home and had a bowl of cereal and some almonds.

Didnt get to see the movie as the movie time on the website was wrong, i was so pissed. So we just rented a couple movies, Dream house was pretty good.

Anyway so today i got in the gym and hit legs, a good workout at a decent pace, much faster then previous workouts. I think its the citrulline and creatinol-o-phosphate.

Diets been on point today and tomorrow will be chest/shoulders.

Where did you get the COP?

Do you like it?

Got the COP from lockout supps and yea i enjoy it. I can definitely tell my cardio endurance is getting better.

Im new here so Ive got an excuse being late to the party but I like the starting thread as it fits me exactly.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ThirdLegery Gregory
NapsGear