over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Mountaindog training log

Hahaha yea we shall see how he feels in the morning!

LOL... I had a buddy of mine a few years back he would meet me at the gym for chest day..... then back day.... then leg day.... Then he wouldnt answer his phone for a few days..... Then chest day.... then miss legs AND back!!! :eek:

It went on like that on and off for months...

LOL... I had a buddy of mine a few years back he would meet me at the gym for chest day..... then back day.... then leg day.... Then he wouldnt answer his phone for a few days..... Then chest day.... then miss legs AND back!!! :eek:

It went on like that on and off for months...

LOL yea ive had a couple friends train with me recently, one of them being a prior powerlifter. They all think im satanic, but really its not me, its John. hahaha

Anyways things have been going great, i got in and worked arms today. The pump was as big as i expected but no big deal i definitely felt the exaustion aspect of it. No elbow issues either which is nice.

This training has made the gym fun again as it seems to always be something different each week. My wife and others have made some nice comments, which not all of it is related to the training but i know its helping.

Ill be going for a walk with the wife tonight for about 30 minutes and then ill be doing cardio tomorrow. Other then that it will be a rest day.

Thinking about adding in some enhancement, not sure yet though.

LOL yea ive had a couple friends train with me recently, one of them being a prior powerlifter. They all think im satanic, but really its not me, its John. hahaha

Anyways things have been going great, i got in and worked arms today. The pump was as big as i expected but no big deal i definitely felt the exaustion aspect of it. No elbow issues either which is nice.

This training has made the gym fun again as it seems to always be something different each week. My wife and others have made some nice comments, which not all of it is related to the training but i know its helping.

Ill be going for a walk with the wife tonight for about 30 minutes and then ill be doing cardio tomorrow. Other then that it will be a rest day.

Thinking about adding in some enhancement, not sure yet though.

Enhance that shit!!!:D

Today was leg day, it was supposed to be yesterday but the wife and i had baby appointments, so that took priority.

Anyways got in tonight and hit legs. All im going to say is FML. I was dieing in there. Pump was burning in my quads and my hams felt useless. Truly a grueling workout. :headbang:

Tomorrow ill be in the gym killing it like usual. Diets been on point and will remain as such!

Got in two days ago and killed chest and shoulders. It was by far the most grueling workout yet. So needless to say i woke up yesterday morning feeling like i got hit by a truck.

My shoulders n chest hurt and my legs were sore as fuck. But im getting compliments saying im getting leaner and adding size so ill take it!

:DI think we need some updated pics!

Alright updated pics will be up tonight! Ill have my wife take some at the gym where hopefully the lighting is better in the yoga room. Lol

Diets been on point this last week. Steadily dropping about a lb each week which has been great as ive been able to enjoy my weekebds a bit more but from this weekend on its all work no play. One cheat meal n thats it.

Woke up this am at 191, hoping to be 189-190 tomorrow morning.

Tonight will be back and its going to be brutal!!

Ok guys had my wife take some pictures AFTER my back workout. Next time ill be sure to take them BEFORE my back workout as i was very pumped so it was hard to pose, especially when i have no idea how to pose. lol

Also on the front double bicep my wife or I was canted, so it looks off. Either way though, glad i got some pictures with some decent light for a change.

Now onto the workout. It went extremely well, felt really good, felt strong as well. Sweat was up and just rocked it out.

Tomorrow will be arm day! :headbang:

On a side note ive gotten a bunch of compliments by people in the gym and friends that ive seen around. Saying im leaning out and looking like im getting bigger, which tickles me pink :D lol. I also had a friend today that said, and i quote " Your getting big as fvck ". Hahah which made me smile, knowing im busting my ass and other people notice!

Last edited by a moderator:
Also any tips for taking pictures of the wheels? That picture makes them look extremely small. :banghead:

I know they need work, but that picture, man, that picture just cuts me down. lol

Got in today and hit arms. Arm day went extremely well, was very pumped all over and was sweating up a storm. Received another compliment today! It seems like somebody is telling me im looking bigger and leaner just about every day.

Ive gotta attribute this to Johns training as its the only thing ive changed! The training at times is just brutal, but absolutely worth it!

Diets on point today, i will have a scheduled cheat meal later, but other then that on point! :headbang:

The log is back!

On my way to shreddd legs!!! Leggoo!!

upon going back through the thread i noticed that my pics were gone, so ill put them up again.

Got in and murdered legs. The feeling of wanting to puke stayed with me pretty much the entire workout. I pulled up my shorts and noticed veins were spidering across my quads, first time ive seen those. They werent popping like crazy, but considering i hadnt seen them before ever, i was pretty stoked. Pump was on point and i soaked through a beater and my shirt with ease.

Attachments

• 153.jpg
    153.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 518
  • 155.jpg
    155.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 554
  • 159.jpg
    159.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 495
  • 161.jpg
    161.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 541
Hellz yeah! Looking solid homie, get after it! My legs are still sore from Fridays workout. LOL

Oh i did! I tore them up! Ill be tearing up some chest and shoulders in the am!

a little fullness going on in those quads I see....

Thanks John, definitely hitting it hard, i can already see improvements as does my wife and others. :headbang: Now just to get rid of some of this fat LOL.

Off to the gym to build me a nice big barrel chest, Mountain Dog style!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrob7107
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131