over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Mountaindog training log

The last couple days were much needed rest days. I did some cardio on saturday but didnt do any sunday.

Today is leg day, and its going to be SICK! :headbang:

So i got in tonight and slayed my legs. Well i should say John slayed my legs! :D

I must say as rough and hard as this workout was it was quite possibly the best leg workout ive had in 2+ years. It was epic and full of pain, but no pain no gain!

Diets been on point today and i got home and downed my post workout meal and will rumble roll my legs here in a bit!

Great log matey. Workouts sound great. Are you just consuming food and no shakes? The best way imo. Although I do love my isolate and oats shakes :D

Great log matey. Workouts sound great. Are you just consuming food and no shakes? The best way imo. Although I do love my isolate and oats shakes :D

Thanks bro! The workouts are no joke thats for sure.

Yup all whole foods for me. I rarely consume a shake. I will sometimes consume 10-15gms of aminos after training to get recovery started but then always follow it up woth a whole meal.

Woke up this morning at 197 which is where i figured if wake up. Hoping to wake up tomorrow morning around 194 or so. Looking to be around 187 before my refeed/cheat meal this weekend on sunday. We shall see if i can get to it, its still early in the week and i drop water weight quickly so we shall see.

Now onto the workout!

Got in and murdered back, slayed it, destroyed it, whatever you want to call it! The pump was rediculous and i was sweating up a storm! Vascularity has really made itself apparent as well. These are some of the best workouts ive ever had. Seriously the best investment ive made was hiring John for my workouts!

Got a nice post workout meal in and ill be rumble rolling in a little bit. My legs are sore but not as sore as they would be had i not rumble rolled them. It seriously helps with recovery.

Diets bee on point today and im going to try and get a carido session in later.

i am following along with increased interest bud...i have been thinking about getting some proper diet information from someone and have been leaning towards John....

i am following along with increased interest bud...i have been thinking about getting some proper diet information from someone and have been leaning towards John....

John is a great guy. From the way he answers questions and emails to how he conducts himself.

Like i said above, this was by far the best decision ive made.

Diets on point and today was a rest day. My legs are roasted, they are tight and they are sore! Back has a nice sore feeling in it.

My wife has mentioned my back is really starting to look good and take on some nice detail. Lower back thickness and upperback detail is coming in nicely she says which is nice to hear.

I did do 20 minutes of cardio today and wanted to get in and do some more but decided against it.

Tomorrow will be chest and its going to be fun! :headbang:

Diets been on point today, went higher on the carbs then usual but hey no biggie, i busted my ass in the gym so i treated myself. All clean cals anyway :headbang:.

Got in and shredded chest and shoulders up, wheewww what a great workout. The wife commented how my shoulders are really starting to look full and round, shes just full of compliments lately, i wonder what she wants! :D

On a serious note though pump was great, strength was actualy pretty good, and vascularity was up as well.

Overall a great day.

Hey 3clipseGT,
Nice log you got going. I am a fan of the Mountaindog philosophy (diet and training). This training protocol should yeild the results you seek by summer! Keep it up.

Nicely done on the all whole foods diet too... its hard to do but I try to do the same... doesnt always work out that way though. LOL

Hey 3clipseGT,
Nice log you got going. I am a fan of the Mountaindog philosophy (diet and training). This training protocol should yeild the results you seek by summer! Keep it up.

Nicely done on the all whole foods diet too... its hard to do but I try to do the same... doesnt always work out that way though. LOL

Thanks man and thanks for joining! Ive read through his diet philosophy but need to re read it. I am also following one of the diets on his website so to speak with my own tweaks but am definitely loving his training.

The completeness of it and the angles and changes are just simply amazing.

Got in yesterday and smoked arms! Things are going extremely well. Recovery was much better as im not sore today surprisingly. I will say though that yesterday my bis n tris were so pumped it was rediculous.

Today is a rest day and tomorrow will be legs!

Thanks man and thanks for joining! Ive read through his diet philosophy but need to re read it. I am also following one of the diets on his website so to speak with my own tweaks but am definitely loving his training.

The completeness of it and the angles and changes are just simply amazing.

Got in yesterday and smoked arms! Things are going extremely well. Recovery was much better as im not sore today surprisingly. I will say though that yesterday my bis n tris were so pumped it was rediculous.

Today is a rest day and tomorrow will be legs!

Good shit man... It sounds like your really making improvements... and those positive inputs from the chickie I keep seein DEF help with motivation... Would you attribute the insane pump to IGF or training style or both? Also can you comment on any positive efffects the TB-500 has given you.... pain reduction, joint flexibility?

Last edited:
Good shit man... It sounds like your really making improvements... and those positive inputs from the chickie I keep seein DEF help with motivation... Would you attribute the insane pump to IGF or training style or both? Also can you comment on any positive efffects the TB-500 has given you.... pain reduction, joint flexibility?

They definitely help, especially since she sees me everyday!

Definitely the training style. Ive stopped researching IGF for the time being as well.

TB500- Hard to say honestly. Im not sure of i just havnt researched it long enough or what.

Gonna get in their tonight and murder legs! Ill be back to report the mayhem :headbang:

Got in and hammered legs! Another great workout and i was definitely in the zone to demolish them and thats what i did.

There was multiple times i got done with a set and wanted to lay on the ground and give in, but i pushed on and finished the workout. I was sweating my ass off and my legs were full of blood.

Diet was on point today, and i did 35 minutes of cardio earlier in the day.

Tomorrow will be chest.

We need some pics! :D

Ive got some, i just have to take them from my phone and put them on the computer. My phone seems to not want to cooperate so its causing some issues. lol

Diets been on point and feeling pretty good.

Got in and hammered chest. I had a co-worker who wished to tag along, poor guy never stood a chance! :headbang:

Not even 2 exercises in he looks at me and was like OMG what kind of sadistic training are you running here? I just smiled and said the kind that gets results!

Needless to say pump was on point, strength was much better then i anticipated, and i was sweating like crazy.

My shoulders and chest are both aching! Got out tonight with the wife and did some cardio for 30 minutes. :headbang:

Diets been on point and feeling pretty good.

Got in and hammered chest. I had a co-worker who wished to tag along, poor guy never stood a chance! :headbang:

Not even 2 exercises in he looks at me and was like OMG what kind of sadistic training are you running here? I just smiled and said the kind that gets results!

Needless to say pump was on point, strength was much better then i anticipated, and i was sweating like crazy.

My shoulders and chest are both aching! Got out tonight with the wife and did some cardio for 30 minutes. :headbang:

Haha that's hilarious! I had the same kind of "tag-a-long" yesterday for my chest workout... He said it was "fun"... I texted him today and he said he can barely move his upper body... Still wants to come and do back tonight! What a trooper, LOL

Last edited:
Haha that's hilarious! I had the same kind of "tag-a-long" yesterday for my chest workout... He said it was "fun"... I texted him today and he said he can barely move his upper body... Still wants to come and do back tonight! What a trooper, LOL

Hahaha yea we shall see how he feels in the morning!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131