over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Mountaindog training log

Trust me those weights will not only come back up but youll get a lot stronger in a couple of weeks. This log is going to be awesome.

Trust me those weights will not only come back up but youll get a lot stronger in a couple of weeks. This log is going to be awesome.

Im definitely looking forward to that!

Ok everyone so today was a much needed rest day.

Got in my first three meals all perfect then hit up cardio.

I got home and my research subject hit up 100mcgs LR3 and 100mcgs DES and then filled up on a good 100gms carbs.

Then 3 hours later i had ny cheat meal and it was epic. My appetite was insane and my wifes friends were just amazed at the amount of food i was able to eat.

I filled out real nice and am super vascular and dense looking.

Tomorrow will be a low carb day most likely and then its back on the grind monday!!

Ok everyone so today was a much needed rest day.

Got in my first three meals all perfect then hit up cardio.

I got home and my research subject hit up 100mcgs LR3 and 100mcgs DES and then filled up on a good 100gms carbs.

Then 3 hours later i had ny cheat meal and it was epic. My appetite was insane and my wifes friends were just amazed at the amount of food i was able to eat.

I filled out real nice and am super vascular and dense looking.

Tomorrow will be a low carb day most likely and then its back on the grind monday!!

Great log man, the training works. You just have to stock with it. Jm is about training his clients as he is about training himself in the gym!!!

Great guy too!

I owe him an email tomorrow

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Great log man, the training works. You just have to stock with it. Jm is about training his clients as he is about training himself in the gym!!!

Great guy too!

I owe him an email tomorrow

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Thanks O, glad to see you stop by.

I can already tell by the first week thats gone by this training is going to be the best investment ive made and will be making again for as long as i can.

And thats what i love too, he knows how and what to do and does it himself. JM is definitely a great guy like you said, im just getting to know him but from the emails ive exchanged with him and the conversations weve had im really impressed.

What do you think about IGF/DES.... which one do you like better? are they worth it?

What do you think about IGF/DES.... which one do you like better? are they worth it?

I like LR3 better then DES and definitely feel its worth it if your consuming carbs.

Last night i researched the two combined togethor and it was just rediculous.

If i had to only research one id definitely research LR3.

Another rest day today. Feeling really good, nice and full. Today will be a low carb day and all meals will be consumed to get ready for the slay fest tomorrow.

Also wanted to note that my biceps are never sore and tris very rarely. Not the case after my arm day, my bis and tris were lit up!

Today is was back on the grind! Woke up, ate my pre workout meal and proceeded to him the gym.

It was leg day, and boy was i HURTING.. The leg day was sick, the pump was brutal, and i was feeling it big time but i loved every minute of it. The vascularity in my quads was out of control for where i am at in this diet, i was super surprised. I had so much blood flowing into my legs it was rediculous!

Went home and smashed my post workout meal and headed to work. Ive gotten all my meals in today and im feeling good.

I also took some pictures but i have to get them off of my phone or find out how to post them via my phone. I hate being so white as the crappy camera washes out any type of leanness i would have had. :banghead:

Tomorrow will be chest and ill report back with how wrecked i am! :headbang:

Woke up this morning at 187, which is what i was at last week prior to my cheat meal, and its only tuesday. So im pretty happy with that, as long as i dont start looking flat i should be good.

Woke up and got in my pre workout meal and proceeded to the gym to murder chest and shoulders. Everything went really well, strength took a huge hit but i expected it due to the workout. Pump was right where it should have been and i was feeling good. Pumped up nice and filled out great, vascularity was up where it usualy is during a workout as well.

I will say this, my rear delts were ON FIRE. I was definitely looking like a weirdo struggling with some rear delt movement but im all about it, no pain no gain!!

Got home ate my post workout meal and ill be heading back later tonight to do some much needed cardio, get these nutrients flowing!

Today is an off day, ill get in and do cardio later on.

Chest is in shambles today! :D:headbang:

Everything is going well. Back yesterday was great, i continue to sweat like noones business and pump up extremely well.

Tonight ill be leaving shortly to train arms. Its going to be wild! :headbang:

Figured id post a halfway pumped picture. This was a couple sets in my arm workout tonight.

Hopefully the picture posted. Still trying to figure it out. Hah

Looks like i cant get it to work. Ill post it when i get home.

Last edited:
Here they are, quality isnt the best as they are with a phone, but you get the idea of what i am working with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here they are, quality isnt the best as they are with a phone, but you get the idea of what i am working with.

Dude... you cant take progress pics with your shirt on lol :rolleyes:

But KEEP IT TRUCKIN... We will both KILL it this summer!!!:cool:

Last edited:
Hahaha i agree but they were just some pump pics bro thats all.

Ive got my starting photos as well just need to upload them.

Nice log bro!

In for the ride...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner