over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Mountaindog training log

Chest went well yesterday and feeling some DOMS from it, not as bad as i thought it would be but still noticeable.

Got in tonight and hit back, pump just wasnt their tonight but intensity was. Overall a decent workout as i felt really strong.

Im hoping to be able to take pictures this weekend in the same spot as last weeked but im not sure. Depends on how my work schedule pans out.

Diets been on point today and i got in 20 minutes of cardio as well.

Looks like the crazy leg workouts are paying off...

Chest went well yesterday and feeling some DOMS from it, not as bad as i thought it would be but still noticeable.

Got in tonight and hit back, pump just wasnt their tonight but intensity was. Overall a decent workout as i felt really strong.

Im hoping to be able to take pictures this weekend in the same spot as last weeked but im not sure. Depends on how my work schedule pans out.

Diets been on point today and i got in 20 minutes of cardio as well.

Chest and legs are the worst DOMS in my opinion.... cant grab the seatbelt or walk lol..... I had doms so bad in my legs before I actually "fell" into my car.... :D I couldnt hold myself up those last 6 inches or so and I had to practically yell when i got out... lol... Or sitting on the shitter lol fun times....

Last edited:
Looks like the crazy leg workouts are paying off...

Thanks bro, really trying to take my physique to the next level with the little bit of stuff i have. LOL

Chest and legs are the worst DOMS in my opinion.... cant grab the seatbelt or walk lol..... I had doms so bad in my legs before I actually "fell" into my car.... :D I couldnt hold myself up those last 6 inches or so and I had to practically yell when i got out... lol... Or sitting on the shitter lol fun times....

Oh no doubt, in my job i have to climb stairs, like 140 atleast twice to three times a day, and when i have DOMS in my legs, its just a horrid day. lol

Todays been good thus far, woke up a pound heavier which was a surprise but no biggie. I seem to be hovering around 192 or so. Diets been on point and ill probably just do cardio tonight.

No cardio was had yesterday.

Got up this morning and ate my pre workout meal. Funny thing happened as well. I figured id weigh out one of my carb sources as the box is kind of confusing in it telling you how much your getting.

Well come to find out ive been getting upwords of 90gms of carbs pre and post workout. No wonder i havnt dropped weight. LOL

Ill be paying more attention this week and will be chopping off some cals. Ill bring the carbs down to 120 a day and fats down to about 12 a meal.

Now when i eat my carbs i dont usualy eat fat.

Ill be getting in today and shredding arms and abs up.

Tore arms up yesterday. For some reason pump just hasnt been there. Ive made sure my salt intake is where it should be, my carbs were higher then i thought so that cant be the problem.

Its weird though because my muscle gets full of blood and i "looked" pump, im just not feeling it. I take a baby aspirin in the am, and this was about an hour or so before i trained, would this affect it? Im not sure, just trying to figure out what the deal is with myself. lol

Anyways today is going to be a relaxed day, gotta wash the dog and what not. Have a good Easter everyone.

So diets been on point today and ive been craving the gym, so i got in tonight and hit legs. Now let me preface this a bit.

I got the email from John for this week a couple weeks ago and i always read through them so i can prepare myself. First thing i see is , " Dont take this day lightly", so naturaly i was more drawn to it. Well i looked the day over and thought to myself this shouldnt be TO bad.

Well well well, the day has come and i thought this leg workout was going to do me in. I honestly thought someone was going to have to carry me out to the car. This was by far, The HARDEST leg day yet. It kicked my ass. But it felt so good! I think ive got problems LOL. :headbang:

Ate my PWO meal and now im relaxing. Tomorrow will be chest and shoulders.

Hey man, I say we need a bigger/better quality pic of those wheels in that avatar!

Looking great there hommie:headbang:

Last edited:
Hey man, I say we need a bigger/better quality pic of those wheels in that avatar!

Looking great there hommie:headbang:

Theres one on page 4 post number 75 brotha. Ive got i think 4 or 5 photos up.

Theres one on page 4 post number 75 brotha. Ive got i think 4 or 5 photos up.

Sorry I didn't even notice because you used the attach function.

I usually host somewhere else then use the IMG command.

Sorry I didn't even notice because you used the attach function.

I usually host somewhere else then use the IMG command.

No problem bud. Im very computer illiterate so i try the simple way until i learn a new way haha.

Ive definitely got some work to do, but if i keep eating good consistently, with the training im getting from John i think i can really transform my physique and hopefully compete at some point in the near future.

Things look like they are going well. 2012 will be a good year for both of us. Those legs are coming on... definately looking bigger. Those MD workouts are definately working for you. Legs are a problem area for me due to my height but still gonna get them how I want them.. ok maybe close. You have the best support in MD. I will be watching closely.

Things look like they are going well. 2012 will be a good year for both of us. Those legs are coming on... definately looking bigger. Those MD workouts are definately working for you. Legs are a problem area for me due to my height but still gonna get them how I want them.. ok maybe close. You have the best support in MD. I will be watching closely.

Thanks bro and i agree, definitely will be a good year for us. Thanks for watchin bro, its always nice to have support!

So diets been on point today and ive been craving the gym, so i got in tonight and hit legs. Now let me preface this a bit.

I got the email from John for this week a couple weeks ago and i always read through them so i can prepare myself. First thing i see is , " Dont take this day lightly", so naturaly i was more drawn to it. Well i looked the day over and thought to myself this shouldnt be TO bad.

Well well well, the day has come and i thought this leg workout was going to do me in. I honestly thought someone was going to have to carry me out to the car. This was by far, The HARDEST leg day yet. It kicked my ass. But it felt so good! I think ive got problems LOL. :headbang:

Ate my PWO meal and now im relaxing. Tomorrow will be chest and shoulders.

LOL, hell yeah! Do work! I am also a sick fuck and love destroying my legs! Keep it up!

LOL, hell yeah! Do work! I am also a sick fuck and love destroying my legs! Keep it up!

Yea my wife thinks that John and I have some mental problems! HAHA

Yesterday was a great chest and shoulder day. I was so pumped and full looking it was rediculous.

Typicaly today would be an off day, but due to my schedule the rest of the week im going to train back today and take off tomorrow. Arms day is still kind of in the air as far as when ill be training. I will be taking new photos saturday for this week as well.

Overall im feeling pretty decent. No lack of energy, the pump seems to have come back in full force and im feeling good. :headbang:

Cant wait to see your progress bro... Sounds like you've been killing it:D

Cant wait to see your progress bro... Sounds like you've been killing it:D

I have man im feeling really good! In going to find some pictures of before i started training with John and then this week. See how much of a difference there is.

Had a really nice back workout tonight. Hunger has been either super crazy or just crazy. Not type of suppression which makes it hard for me but im holding on and im pushing through.

Got in 35 minutes of cardio today as well.

Had a really nice back workout tonight. Hunger has been either super crazy or just crazy. Not type of suppression which makes it hard for me but im holding on and im pushing through.

Got in 35 minutes of cardio today as well.

Starving all day is the worst bro... Its all you can think about lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity