over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil Heath is a bonafide douchebag

He's a punk with muscles I have never been and will never be a fan of him.
Poor representative of the sport!

I was just amazed at how fast he was on social media after the event. I could think of a thousand other things I'd be doing in Vegas besides acting like a turd on social media. He just added more fuel to the flame. There was a few years with Ronnie where he shouldn't have probably won (I know, debatable), and there were threads like this on all the forums too....BUT, Ronnie never got on social media and started bickering like a kid. Heck, I doubt Dorian was even on the net during his reign. lol.

Heath could be so much more, and I'm surprised following Jay, he didn't instill more into himself.

I was just amazed at how fast he was on social media after the event. I could think of a thousand other things I'd be doing in Vegas besides acting like a turd on social media. He just added more fuel to the flame. There was a few years with Ronnie where he shouldn't have probably won (I know, debatable), and there were threads like this on all the forums too....BUT, Ronnie never got on social media and started bickering like a kid. Heck, I doubt Dorian was even on the net during his reign. lol.

Heath could be so much more, and I'm surprised following Jay, he didn't instill more into himself.
Dorian didn't even have the net during his reign

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Why not? I had internet during the early 90s.
Really? Was it that common? I don't think so.

This dude lived and trained in a basement in Birmingham; didn't even have a car until he won his first Olympia. Internet would be the furthest from his mind.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

The net (BB forums specifically) was around during the middle to end of his era (Yates). I doubt he ever got on the net though....just a guess:p

I'm not passing judgement on anyone for comments they made after an emotionally difficult event that is the culmination of years of training and his entire life's work. Obviously he isn't himself or in a stable state of mind. Dehydrated, depleted, exhausted, overwhelmed and literally on deaths door for days. Just me but I prefer to look at a bigger picture and need more than just a few minutes of video taken under extenuating circumstances to judge a man.

Last edited:
Why not? I had internet during the early 90s.

LOL at comparing the internet in the early 90s to the current social media era.

They just have different personalities. I personally like all the guys you named too. I don't think anyone NEEDS to behave a certain way. Those guys didn't have social media trolls criticizing their every breath back then like Phil does.

I was thinking about the socila media aspect of today and I dont buy it. Every Olympia I ever paid attention too had controversy; Nasser vs Dorian, Ronnie vs Jay and people picking on their stomachs and weak points. Its always been there in one way or another. Its just no MrOlympia has acted like a child like this.

Ramy is like the bb equivalent of Ivan Drago from Rocky 4. Silent because he doesn't speak a lick. Just a big manufactured and engineered machine void of personality letting his handlers shoot him full of massive amounts of whatever.

I was thinking about the socila media aspect of today and I dont buy it. Every Olympia I ever paid attention too had controversy; Nasser vs Dorian, Ronnie vs Jay and people picking on their stomachs and weak points. Its always been there in one way or another. Its just no MrOlympia has acted like a child like this.

Exactly and the sport is based on criticism. Ronnie and Jay got plenty of online criticism and we never got videos like this from them. They had class.

LOL at comparing the internet in the early 90s to the current social media era.

I know you love Phil, but please don't put words in my mouth. I said we had internet back then and nothing else.

Please read again if needed.

I know you love Phil, but please don't put words in my mouth. I said we had internet back then and nothing else.

Please read again if needed.

I know but it was almost like you implied that Dorian was exposed to the same negativity in his day that Phil is today. If that's not what you're saying, then sorry for the confusion.

I know but it was almost like you implied that Dorian was exposed to the same negativity in his day that Phil is today. If that's not what you're saying, then sorry for the confusion.

Dorian was exposed to the same negativity in his day as Phil is today. Social media carries the same information as magazines, word of mouth, telephone calls, people at the gym, competitors video, etc... It's just another vehicle for information. Prior to the Internet there was still negativity.

Not what I was saying at all...

Guy said Dorian didn't have internet access while he was Mr. O. Well, I did and I was living in a third world country. It'd be strange someone in England not having it.

Also, Phil Heath doesn't need to get exposed to any of this. There's no need for him to ever google himself or watch luimarco's videos, use instagram, facebook or whatever.

If there was one guy that would have every reason to use profanity after an Olympia event it was Victor Martinez in 2007. And he didn't.

I don't like Phil's attitude. Many don't. Just browse this thread or read the comments on youtube and you'll see. But you do and that's cool... Like, who cares? It's just a guy with big muscles spewing bullshit and profanity on the internet. It's not like, real life for any of us.

Dorian was exposed to the same negativity in his day as Phil is today. Social media carries the same information as magazines, word of mouth, telephone calls, people at the gym, competitors video, etc... It's just another vehicle for information. Prior to the Internet there was still negativity.

If you really believe this, you must be very disconnected from social media if I had to guess (and respect to you if you are). It provides a platform for the average schmoe to say the most critical and insulting things towards celebrities and public figures. A magazine's negativity would be professional criticism, not an all out personal attack that thousands of Twitter/Instagram/Facebook trolls provide. In any case, I have no problem with Phil clapping back with an "I told you so" while still congratulating others.

You wont hear many champions say the word ho, bitch and more. check my bank account bitch, really? What a true respectful champion. He belongs in the ghetto, how can anyone like this guy?

It provides a platform for the average schmoe to say the most critical and insulting things towards celebrities and public figures.

Yet, you don't see any other bodybuilder, famous singer or actor posting a video like the one Phil did.

Do you think Phil Heath gets more shit than Beyoncé, for instance? I've seen people calling her monkey, devil worshiper, whore and worse... And?

What about every sport idol out there... Lionel Messi, Ronaldo, Sharapova, Ben Johnson, Tiger Woods...

Have you EVER seen any of these people posting a video like the one Phil did?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Organic Pro
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins