over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil Heath is a bonafide douchebag

Remember Phils owners aka the supplement companies know they can make a fortune off his ghetto ass.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

The open is a joke. The physiques look terrible and Phil is an awful "champion." The Dorian personality reigns supreme: kept his mouth shut, won, disappeared, repeat.

The Classic Physique division is awesome. Look at the photos of Chris Bumstead on MD. Shredded, separated, waist tapers, and can vacuum like Zane.
Imagine millennials actually keeping their mouths shut...wishful thinking.

This guy is a piece of shit. lol he talks shit on Ramy saying he is a loser cause he lost, then later says hey guys I got to give it up to those other competitors I beat, I give them props, and if I can give props to the other BBers I beat then you fans of them should give me props......lol! This guy wants so much attention and he still gives so much attention to his haters! lol dude after being declared 6 time mr O you still pay attention to the shit talkers??? Dude by that many wins under your belt, usually you arent insecure so much to pay THAT much attention to people who talk shit on you. His speech on stage after winning was all about how he was insecure he couldnt make division 1 basketball and he needed an outlet to deal with it lol.

I wonder if part of the reason it means so much to him is because he talks so much shit back. So if he doesnt win he would be totally bent out of his mind. What I cant imagine is for him to act like this and especially post it for everyone to see, he must have his crew around him hopping on his dick all day long. Only like minded people could stand his shit all day.
Typical f*cked up millennial...needs attention at all times.

Remember Phils owners aka the supplement companies know they can make a fortune off his ghetto ass.

..said the racist.

There's no race called "ghetto".

Well if YOU say it's ok what he said then I'm obviously wrong as shit.

I just read things like "his owners" and "ghetto" to discribe an African American and CRINGED!

But since you say it's ok Allex then never mind I'm sure it's fine.

Well if YOU say it's ok what he said then I'm obviously wrong as shit.

I just read things like "his owners" and "ghetto" to discribe an African American and CRINGED!

But since you say it's ok Allex then never mind I'm sure it's fine.

I didn't say it's ok, I said there's no race called "ghetto".

I didn't say it's ok, I said there's no race called "ghetto".

Actually the original word Ghetto came from where the Jews were exiled.

Origin of ghetto Expand
1605-1615 < Italian, orig. the name of an island near Venice where Jews were forced to reside in the 16th century < Venetian, literally, foundry for artillery (giving the island its name), noun derivative of ghettare to throw < Vulgar Latin *jectāre; see jet1

Respect is earned. He earned it on the stage, but not anywhere else. You don't demand respect lol this aint the military/ we aint dogs. Dude dealt with the negativity the way a high school kid would. He's a total loser off stage.

Who gives a shit, the guy can do or say whatever he wants outside of stage. it's his life. Leave the guy alone..

It's like me going to work and acting professional then gettin drunk outside of work and ppl judging me on my personal life.. worry about yours

I love it when threads make it past 5 pages....usually makes for some entertaining reading :D

the guy was being blatanly racist when asked what the common demoninator between Phil and Cam Newton is.

Classic example of race baiting right here

Like many on here I don't much care for Phil but he has won the ultimate genetic lotto. I watch his workouts and often wonder if he comes back in the middle of the night to put a real workout in when nobody's watching because they're so laxed. Yet he has this incredible package. Not taking away from his diet and consistency of course.

Many people consider Ramy a genetic freak, and he is compared to us mere mortals but when compared to someone like Phil he's a tier below unfortunately. Ramy has a crew of people around him 24 hours a day monitoring everything from his food to his sleep. He will beat Phil one day but it will be because time has taken it's toll...

Arnold Classic Spain this weekend.
Go Big Ramy!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member