over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil Heath is a bonafide douchebag

If you really believe this, you must be very disconnected from social media if I had to guess (and respect to you if you are). It provides a platform for the average schmoe to say the most critical and insulting things towards celebrities and public figures. A magazine's negativity would be professional criticism, not an all out personal attack that thousands of Twitter/Instagram/Facebook trolls provide. In any case, I have no problem with Phil clapping back with an "I told you so" while still congratulating others.

I feel the topic is debatable. I know what you are saying and you dont need to explain. I believe the internet is a vehicle of information but the abundance of information did not grow. The vehicle in which it travels changed. Negativity for any MrO was always there and there is not more of it today. The idea of keyboard warriors is a new thing but back in the day there was an equivelent of its time. A letter to an editor posted in a magazine, professional critisism, word of mouth still effects the athlete the same as a post on promuscle or youtube. Its the job of the athlete to block it out in any form it comes in.

He started out so good...giving props to Rammy and the others. Then it went downhill really fast.

He could of just took a pic with his trophy and said something to the lines of "heres to my greatest fan Luimarco" and that would of been enough

But what he was doing was just classless

He should just own it and do a mayweather and play up the villain character. Rami is the new Kai, already has better understanding of English

Last edited:
LOL!

oh man.. that was wild.

honestly, the only thing I can see that's wrong with Phil.. is he seems to let people get in his head pretty easily

he gave props and respect to his fellow competitors, and was just looking for his haters to finally stop talking shit..

I know I can't speak for everyone, but to have to go through an insane and grueling prep year after year to win and then have lots of people shit talk you... that would be difficult to overlook.

It would be infuriating no doubt, BUT being the 7 Time champion you answer your critics with a level a dignity a champion should have. He also needs to realize that haters hate him, he could look greater than any past O winner and they will still hate them so ignore them. Put your stupid fucking phone down for five minutes you just won your seventh Mr O and no one can take that away from you how about you enjoy your night instead of: "Ooo I wonders what the internets thinks of me tonight???"

I think bodybuilding needs more strong personalities like this. How boring would it be if they just all acted the same

I think bodybuilding needs more strong personalities like this. How boring would it be if they just all acted the same

There's absolutely nothing strong about Phil's personality in those videos.

He was whining and moaning like a little girl the whole time.

We all can see it, except you.

bro don't be such a weinerface lmao

Insecurity should B Phil Heaths middle name. Never did and never will like the hater. No class

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqS-emmC1iY"]2017 MR OLYMPIA - RONNIE COLEMAN - INTERVIEW - YouTube[/ame]

a true champion... Big Ron :headbang:

as articulate as ever :eek:

Sometimes you just fed up of the haters and trash talk ... so you lose your cool. Phil is human after all.. give the man a break, everyone has said something like this before, maybe not on social media, but infront of the mirror or to someone to get it out ;)

Last edited:
LOL!

oh man.. that was wild.

honestly, the only thing I can see that's wrong with Phil.. is he seems to let people get in his head pretty easily

he gave props and respect to his fellow competitors, and was just looking for his haters to finally stop talking shit..

I know I can't speak for everyone, but to have to go through an insane and grueling prep year after year to win and then have lots of people shit talk you... that would be difficult to overlook.

I agree, has to be difficult for him to deal with all the undeserved hate.Phil is not my favorite Olympia, he is not Jay, or Ronnie, or Zane... his personality is different and I am not a big fan of it, but you know what he is the champ... every other hater on this board are not, not even close... in a few years no one will even remember stupid threads like this one, but everyone will know his name...

I don't see it either, just because you saw it, doesn't mean everyone did.
He's demanding respect, no need to shit talk behind social media. he's sick of it, he dealt with it his own way..

he is 7x mr Olympia.. respect the man.

He's demanding respect, no need to shit talk behind social media. he's sick of it, he dealt with it his own way..

And his way is childish and whiny.

Yes, 7x fairly deserved, I'd say. Even the last one, I'm cool with him winning. I respect the bodybuilder. The man is a different story... There's no man there to be respected.

I don't see it either, just because you saw it, doesn't mean everyone did.

Respect is earned. He earned it on the stage, but not anywhere else. You don't demand respect lol this aint the military/ we aint dogs. Dude dealt with the negativity the way a high school kid would. He's a total loser off stage.

Respect is earned. He earned it on the stage, but not anywhere else. You don't demand respect lol this aint the military/ we aint dogs. Dude dealt with the negativity the way a high school kid would. He's a total loser off stage.

Well put. If you need to demand respect, you already lost it.

Looks like he is on crutches. Back surgery maybe and he is using that until he recovers? Anyone know?

He uses those crutches 100% of the time. He had about 4-7 spine surgeries and bilateral total hip replacements.

Now that there demands MY respect.

lol and you have such a glowing, radiant personality that everyone admires I'm sure

Word of mouth goes away pretty quick. Internet is forever and bigger than ever. Nobody, I mean no Mr O has ever been scrutinized more than Phil Heath. I would say that's a fact. Did Dorian have internet? Of course he did but it was nothing then. We are talking dial up and wait 5 minutes for a search vs. fiber optic and your shit is posted to a billion people to see.

Btw, cant stand Phil, but can't blame the guy for his anger. It obviously is what fuels his fire. Like it or not.

I don't know about you guys, but if I had just won the most prestigious title in my chosen sport, the last thing I'd be doing would be cursing on camera talking crap to someone who's just a nobody in the sport.

Would Cristiano or Nadal be bitching on social media after they won a world cup or a grand slam tournament?

He's not drunk by the way. Just tired. That's who he is.

Heath_Douche.jpg

0HFVT1s.jpg

Lowest class champion this sport has ever seen. Or any sport, besides WWE. But that's fake anyways. Heath is dead serious.
Hmmm, sounds just like Cam Newton..what seems to always be the common denominator? His attitude will do him in eventually..and he will never see it coming..people cant handle fame, power, or riches.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Organic Pro
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity