over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Results from 1 month of intermittent fasting

so, you basically starve yourself all day except for a huge meal at night?

this is very similar to IA's warrior diet no?

and those are 17" arms? are you greater than 6 ft?

good results

Yes, yes, and yes (6'2"). Thank you!

Great results bro keep up the hard work!

Don't mean to hijack but I was curious if you ever got your blood work done while using GreatWhite's exemestane? Thanks bro!

Great results bro keep up the hard work!

Don't mean to hijack but I was curious if you ever got your blood work done while using GreatWhite's exemestane? Thanks bro!

I haven't started using it yet. I bought it for my upcoming cycle which I'm planning on starting soon. Last time I had bloodwork done my estradiol was at 42.3 (upper end of the range is 42.6) and that wasn't on anything. So I bought some because if it's already that high, I'm sure it will be too high once I start my cycle. Hopefully leaning up has brought it down some too.

Oh, and thanks by the way! :)

Looking good :) I'm also attempting intermittent fasting using **broken link removed**
So far it makes sense, just have to find the courage to actually begin.

Pharm,

Good progress but I think you're robbing peter to pay paul...

you've obviously got a small appetite which ideal for fasting and dieting situations... but what about when you get down to 5%... how do you plan on having a better appetite to then add some quality mass... with an even smaller appetite from less total mass...

this is just my opinion but I think you'd be better served bulking now... getting the metabolism in super charge mode... and then dieting which is obviously a pretty easy process for you.

BTW I fast till lunch everyday... then train with only 20 grams of leucine in me... and then feast for the rest of the day... that besides gear has been the best natural physique changer for me without a doubt...

controls leanness... and switches the body from catabolic to overly anabolic... in accordance with the quality research that there is around fasting.

Looking good :) I'm also attempting intermittent fasting using **broken link removed**
Today was my first day. Not as bad as I thought it would be. Drank a shit ton of coffee and water today.

Good luck bro, let us know how it goes!

Pharm,

Good progress but I think you're robbing peter to pay paul...

you've obviously got a small appetite which ideal for fasting and dieting situations... but what about when you get down to 5%... how do you plan on having a better appetite to then add some quality mass... with an even smaller appetite from less total mass...

this is just my opinion but I think you'd be better served bulking now... getting the metabolism in super charge mode... and then dieting which is obviously a pretty easy process for you.

BTW I fast till lunch everyday... then train with only 20 grams of leucine in me... and then feast for the rest of the day... that besides gear has been the best natural physique changer for me without a doubt...

controls leanness... and switches the body from catabolic to overly anabolic... in accordance with the quality research that there is around fasting.

Hey brother, I appreciate the advice, but I assure you if anyone has a little appetite, it's not me, lol! To be honest, this is the first time I have ever really dieted. I've only been training seriously for a couple years and have been constantly trying to bulk up. As a result I had gotten fatter than I wanted to be. I am a fan of staying lean while getting bigger. And for what it's worth, this has been anything but easy. I am blessed with great mental toughness so when I decide to do something, I won't let myself fail.....but that doesn't mean it's easy for me to diet ;) At this point though, I am going to start bulking again, hoping for the 'rebound' effect people talk about from dieting. Also, I consider muscle 'metabolic currency'. I believe that adding LBM is easier when already lean, and if there's one thing I'm not worried about it's being able to eat. I feel that now I am in a good position to hit a nice growth spurt. I may still do some kind of fasting regimen, just not a restricted as this one. :)

Today was my first day. Not as bad as I thought it would be. Drank a shit ton of coffee and water today.

Good for you brother!

You're looking great bro! The trick is not rebounding hard when you go back to normal

Good for you brother!

I'm starting off with EOD fasting but may switch to every third day.
I'll be stoked if my results are anything close to what you got. You look great.

You're looking great bro! The trick is not rebounding hard when you go back to normal

Thanks bro. I'm hoping by eating clean and using a small cycle, the rebound will be all, or at least, mostly muscle.

I'm starting off with EOD fasting but may switch to every third day.
I'll be stoked if my results are anything close to what you got. You look great.

Thanks brother. Hope it goes well for you.

Thanks bro. I'm hoping by eating clean and using a small cycle, the rebound will be all, or at least, mostly muscle.

The trick to not getting fat will be to continue with the 16/8 IF, but adding more meals/food per meal. You should do quite well.

I'm sure you know but IF'ing IMO is very effective for lean gains (pun intended).

Personally I love to train on an empty stomach except for caffeine and leucine... and then feast to take advantage of the anabolic switch and enhanced nutrient partitioning that takes place.

The trick to not getting fat will be to continue with the 16/8 IF, but adding more meals/food per meal. You should do quite well.

Yes, I definitely plan on trying this approach.

I'm sure you know but IF'ing IMO is very effective for lean gains (pun intended).

Personally I love to train on an empty stomach except for caffeine and leucine... and then feast to take advantage of the anabolic switch and enhanced nutrient partitioning that takes place.

Very true, I think you have the right idea :)

any updated pics?/

I have been to leangains. I've read a lot of Berkhans stuff. This is where he doesn't truly understand. I follow IF myself but have a scoop or two of whey every morning to combat the cortisol.

Fasting itself is stressful on the body but not something the body cant deal with temporarily. When it is done long term, that is when you run into problems

Read this page for a brief over view: **broken link removed**

You can see how it would relate to fasting during the day while the adrenals take over for energy production.

Berkhan recommendeds 2-4 meals per day not one. 16 hr fasting period ,half of which is when your asleep, and an 8 hr eating time frame.

Wow, thats really worked for you

Did you alter your cardio whilst doing IF?

Wow, thats really worked for you

Did you alter your cardio whilst doing IF?

I did cardio for 20-30 minutes after training when I had time, but if not I didn't worry about it. It worked out to doing cardio maybe 2-3 times a week at most.

I did cardio for 20-30 minutes after training when I had time, but if not I didn't worry about it. It worked out to doing cardio maybe 2-3 times a week at most.

So on your days off from the gym you just ate the one meal in the evening and didn't have the protein shakes since there wasn't a workout on those days?

So on your days off from the gym you just ate the one meal in the evening and didn't have the protein shakes since there wasn't a workout on those days?

That's correct

IF

I currently have thew wife on the same regimine. How ever she eats more than once in her eight hour window. As far as results its been around 10 days shes down a few pounds but the initial bloat at the begining almost lost her. If i can get her to stay after it she will do really good, I am hoping. seems to fit her style as far as diet goes. Was having a hard time gettin her to stick with one program, but she seems to like this one. so we will see.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131