over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Results from 1 month of intermittent fasting

The initial bloat at the beginning lost me...i put on a good 7lbs in a week...eatting chicken, rice veggies and top round...I think my body just didn't like the fact that I was putting in so many (for me at least) carbs. I may give it another run and stick with it longer or alter where I eat the carbs. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed eatting them its just that the scale was going in the wrong direction for me.

So while you are in the 16 hour fasting state, can you drink coffee,diet soda,green tea or is it just water?

You posted this at 2-21... then at 3-8 you had blood work posted on test p and tren...

You did the fasting from 1-21 ish? Till 2-21? Then started your cycle and got blood work done? So you got blood work 4 wks. Into your cycle?

Last edited:
So while you are in the 16 hour fasting state, can you drink coffee,diet soda,green tea or is it just water?

You could I suppose. I didn't but I stay away from stimulants.

You posted this at 2-21... then at 3-8 you had blood work posted on test p and tren...

You did the fasting from 1-21 ish? Till 2-21? Then started your cycle and got blood work done? So you got blood work 4 wks. Into your cycle?

Fasting time frame is correct, then started my cycle, blood work after about 2.5 weeks on cycle.

Fasting time frame is correct, then started my cycle, blood work after about 2.5 weeks on cycle.

Gotcha wasn't try to call you out just seemed like a short time frame... you have updated since you started???

bump.....good info here

Gotcha wasn't try to call you out just seemed like a short time frame... you have updated since you started???

You're right, it was back to back. I had wanted to do IF for a while and was planning on starting this cycle so I decided to diet for a month immediately before to lean up so 1) I would hopefully get a 'rebound' effect and 2) the cycle would work better.

I took some pics right before starting this cycle, I'm up about 8-9lbs right now, no updated pics, but will take some when this cycle is over which should be in another 5-6 weeks or so.

You're right, it was back to back. I had wanted to do IF for a while and was planning on starting this cycle so I decided to diet for a month immediately before to lean up so 1) I would hopefully get a 'rebound' effect and 2) the cycle would work better.

I took some pics right before starting this cycle, I'm up about 8-9lbs right now, no updated pics, but will take some when this cycle is over which should be in another 5-6 weeks or so.

Well GL with you run bro! I couldn't have done that fasting stuff... I have to eat or I feel like I start to shrink... trying to eat as clean as I can and get ready for summer but this new job makes it hard... but everything is about to balance out were I can really focus! You did really good getting ready for you cycle!

BUMP

Would like to hear more about this....

Well I went back to a regular diet and started a cycle, but due to an injury the cycle was cut way short. I am just now getting back in the gym but still can't go 100%. Have one more chiropractor appt next week so hopefully he will clear me to do my normal stuff again. Kind of a rough patch, but no big deal.

Good luck with the warrior diet. IF was a great way to drop some body fat quickly.

I am very sensitive to any kind of stimulant, I don't even drink anything with caffeine. If I do, I don't feel good and at night I have a lot of trouble sleeping.

Any updates?

I've gone back to a more normal eating pattern but have taken after sammy and fast one day a week. Seems to be working well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131