over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP Ultimate Warrior

It was his time to go, but wish I could have enjoyed him here a little while longer now that he was getting back to the spotlight with his hall of fame induction. RIP WARRIOR..sad day today

He was on Bill Oreilly's "spin zone" a few years back talking about AAS.
It was awesome.

Definitely my favorite wrestler as a kid. His interviews left something to be desired.

He was out of breath walking to the ring? That's because he always ran to the ring!!! :D

I caught the tail end of his speech on Raw on Monday. It was eerily like he was given his own Eulogy. His complexion was very red and purplish and had very prominent external jugular veins. All which could have been a sign of hypertension and heart disease. RIP Warrior.

He was one of my favorite wrestlers to watch when I was a kid. RIP warrior.

RIP Mr Warrior

Wow, Unreal watching on raw Monday and now this.
RIP Warrior you gave us plenty of fond memories from yesteryears.

RIP

One of my childhood hero's

I saw a interview of him about a year ago he and looked great. Saw a clip of him on Raw last night and he looked very sick to me. I think he has two young girls and a wife. Very sad.

I noticed the very same thing. He didn't look right to me.

I saw a interview of him about a year ago he and looked great. Saw a clip of him on Raw last night and he looked very sick to me. I think he has two young girls and a wife. Very sad.

It was almost as if he knew that he would be dying soon based on the speech that he gave the day before he died. I use to sit in grandpas lap and watch WCW as a little kid and this guys was an absolute beast! Great memories from my childhood and I really hate to hear of his passing.

I don't care for pro wrestling these days, but there's no doubt that this guy is/was a legend of the sport.

RIP :headbang:

Man The Ultamite Warrior was my favorite growing up!! To bad May God bless his family and loved ones!!

He was in great looking shape just a year ago like many have said, wonder how he deteriorated so fast? He must have known something was up, he gets a bit spiritual/philisophical in some of his later videos.

awww man! RIP WARRIORRR!!! I remember having his and hogans wrestling buddies! you guys remember the little wrestling dummies you could "practice moves on" when u were a kid??

They still make these. My kid is 6 and he has three of them.

It was almost as if he knew that he would be dying soon based on the speech that he gave the day before he died. I use to sit in grandpas lap and watch WCW as a little kid and this guys was an absolute beast! Great memories from my childhood and I really hate to hear of his passing.

I don't care for pro wrestling these days, but there's no doubt that this guy is/was a legend of the sport.

RIP :headbang:

Yeah kinda weird.

Don't think so but who knows. He was in bad shape walking to the ring and hands shaking. Something was up with his health for sure.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Yeah man, he knew something was going to happen. He was way out of breath talking in the ring.

It's truly sad news to hear the news of his passing. I hope no one takes this the wrong way, but I'm willing to bet that he was probably abusing a lot of pain pills…which may have ended his life early. As most know, these guys take a beating throughout their career and have to take whatever they can to manage the pain.

I can't speak for all these wrestlers guys, but one of my good friends from college and I hung out from one of his good buddies from high school…that was an up and coming name in the wrestling scene ( He wasn't a big name at the time)….and, really was a very nice guy. However, I remember my buddy telling me how he started hitting the gear hard his junior year in HS, and blew up. To make a long story short, while chatting with him….he was very open about the amount of AAS/HGH he was using. Well, I guess I was pretty surprised when he started snorting Special K in front of us and popping various pills with shots and mixed drinks.

It's truly sad news to hear the news of his passing. I hope no one takes this the wrong way, but I'm willing to bet that he was probably abusing a lot of pain pills…which may have ended his life early. As most know, these guys take a beating throughout their career and have to take whatever they can to manage the pain.

I can't speak for all these wrestlers guys, but one of my good friends from college and I hung out from one of his good buddies from high school…that was an up and coming name in the wrestling scene ( He wasn't a big name at the time)….and, really was a very nice guy. However, I remember my buddy telling me how he started hitting the gear hard his junior year in HS, and blew up. To make a long story short, while chatting with him….he was very open about the amount of AAS/HGH he was using. Well, I guess I was pretty surprised when he started snorting Special K in front of us and popping various pills with shots and mixed drinks.

He wont last long.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner