over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP Ultimate Warrior

I caught the tail end of his speech on Raw on Monday. It was eerily like he was given his own Eulogy. His complexion was very red and purplish and had very prominent external jugular veins. All which could have been a sign of hypertension and heart disease. RIP Warrior.

Yes, good assessment. Notice the very prominent JVD (jugular vein distention) extending all the way up his neck into his jaw. Looks like a classic hypervolemic CHF (congestive heart failure) patient. You see JVD like this anytime venous return is greater than the heart's ability to pump the blood back out. The most common cause is heart failure. Right sided heart failure to be exact. But the most common cause of right heart failure is left heart failure. Generally speaking the higher up the neck it extends, the higher the venous pressure. This is because gravity wants to pull the blood down naturally. Thus his JVD is profound. He should have been hospitalized on IV Lasix instead of giving a speech. There were many signs. He chose to ignore. Now he's dead.

Rex.

i think he was using a little more than a legit trt dose at the time of death.

From another board " My buddy used to supply him with his gear until about 2010. he was HEAVILY using steroid and by the look of him still was.

According to my buddy he had a steady diet of:

Trenbolone

Primobolan

Testosterone

HGH

INSULIN

more than likely he died of a heart attack from an enlarged heart or had some sort of kidney or liver failure maybe. Who knows.
"

i think he was using a little more than a legit trt dose at the time of death.

From another board " My buddy used to supply him with his gear until about 2010. he was HEAVILY using steroid and by the look of him still was.

According to my buddy he had a steady diet of:

Trenbolone

Primobolan

Testosterone

HGH

INSULIN

more than likely he died of a heart attack from an enlarged heart or had some sort of kidney or liver failure maybe. Who knows.
"

oh of course. my best friend is best friends with the guy that is best friends with a guy and his uncle supplied all the top bodybuilders. I wont post what they were using though

RIP

oh of course. my best friend is best friends with the guy that is best friends with a guy and his uncle supplied all the top bodybuilders. I wont post what they were using though

No shit:rolleyes:

Posted by Sting this morning...Right before they left to start their wrestling careers in '85:

Attachments

• stingwarrior.jpg
    stingwarrior.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 538

Hey I know that guy, who knows that guy, and he knows that guy, and though he has never met he knows or has heard of the real guy who may have known or not known that guy:rolleyes:

I was reading his bio on wikipedia and saw he went to college with me and was the same age. I emailed a friend that trained together at the college gym with me and we figure out that he trained with us back then. He was no where the size maybe 180 pounds and his legs were small compared to his upper body. He entered the Mr. ISU contest in 1978 I do recall. Looked nothing like he did as the Warrior. Never new that 27 latter I would figure out Brian Hellwig was the warrior - he went by Brian back then

ultimate warrior

when i looked wwf long time ago, he was the one i waited for.
then for a long time i heard nothing from him.
maybe 2 or three years ago there was a train video of him.
a bit shocking ,he trained like crazy,and looked not very healthy.
it looked like he wanted to roll the time back.
serge nubret tried the same i think.
it seems not a good idea.
very sad for both of them

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF4ZTcuhixc]WWE-WWF Best Ultimate Warrior Promo Ever! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfqV3xI8l_s]Hulk Hogan vs. Ultimate Warrior: WrestleMania VI - Champion vs. Champion Match - YouTube[/ame]

RIP...Ultimate Warrior was my fav wrestler as a kid growing up. Anyone remember when Papa Shango put a curse on the ultimate warrior and he started throwing up and shit?

RIP...Ultimate Warrior was my fav wrestler as a kid growing up. Anyone remember when Papa Shango put a curse on the ultimate warrior and he started throwing up and shit?

Your post made me thing of a promo I seen recently. I forgot all about these and when you watch them again they are so funny. As a kid I loved this stuff :) Wasn't Papa Shango a real life pimp later on haha. There will never be someone like the Ultimate Warrior again :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1cPQ8rR6nQ]shango/bezerker and taker/warrior promo - YouTube[/ame]

Had at least 2 overall bodybuilding titles before he started wrestling...One of which was the 1984 GA state championship.....RIP.

RIP bro!!

I use to tie strings around my are when I was a child to be like him lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear