over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on Doing Physique?

You look phenomenal bro. i have to eat fish and broccoli for 16 weeks and still cant get that lean.

I can see you actually looked at those pictures, gulfcoast and bonacris did not.

Incorrect assumption. Why don't u go take a look at the guys winning national level and pro physique shows. Here is a hint - they are huge, they are ripped and they look better than probably 90% of the members here.

Could the guy in these pics win some local show without dieting? Maybe but that's about as far as he would go without some bigger delts and more serious diet.

i looked like you, same thing, no diet, doing whatever i wanted, 5'11, 185.
of course i only looked like you for about 2 months, 8 years ago.
you wanna do shows, u better do shows. u have nothing to lose, man.
if i had that body i'd sure as hell wanna flaunt it.

I can see you actually looked at those pictures, gulfcoast and bonacris did not.

Could he walk on stage with 2weeks work? of course. Would he be competitive?. No. Physique guys are peeled nowadays and the judges finally know what they are looking for

agree on the first part but i remember someone who knew the judging criteria in physique that you actually get points discredited when youre TOO lean and dry.

You are actually right.... when Mark A won the first ever MP Olympia, some commentator asked an IFBB rep how come he could have won, if there were other competitors that were bigger and more ripped than he was... and the IFBB response was:

There is another category for bigger and more ripped competitors, It´s called BODYBUILDING...

You are actually right.... when Mark A won the first ever MP Olympia, some commentator asked an IFBB rep how come he could have won, if there were other competitors that were bigger and more ripped than he was... and the IFBB response was:

There is another category for bigger and more ripped competitors, It´s called BODYBUILDING...

What about sadik winning the ASC. Big and lean. Much leaner than Marc A was. I think the criteria has changed

What about sadik winning the ASC. Big and lean. Much leaner than Marc A was. I think the criteria has changed

at 5 11´ and 190 pounds I won´t say he is big for his frame I will say he had the perfect balance... but yeah he looked more ripped than MA

I know women bigger than most of those guys, so no I don't believe u should strive to look like a girl. Go big or put on a skirt!!!
I know Physique competitors who do 200lb one arm rows for reps!!! Have you ever seen 200lbs dumbbells?!! :eek:

Incorrect assumption. Why don't u go take a look at the guys winning national level and pro physique shows. Here is a hint - they are huge, they are ripped and they look better than probably 90% of the members here.

Could the guy in these pics win some local show without dieting? Maybe but that's about as far as he would go without some bigger delts and more serious diet.

I don't think he said, he was going Pro, LOL. You assume too much. He said could he go into a Physique show. From what I know, you start at local shows, not a national show. This guy is not far out in those pictures from a Physique show. Please give the guy a break, he looks good and you know it. Sure he can improve, but don't we all.

None of my comments re diet were directed at the OP, they were directed at you after your comment that basically he didn't need to diet for a MP show.

And I'm not just talking out my ass. I'm doing at least one, possibly two national shows this year so I know a little about the subject.

OP will do fine in MP - he has what they are looking for. Bring up those delts and a few weeks of cardio and dieting is all he needs.

When is the show? Would you have enough time to properly diet?

LOL, how hard you think he needs to DIET to go into Physique?

I would venture to say that the guys and gals doing physique diet just as hard as bodybuilders.

After looking at those pictures and hearing someone saying are you sure you are ready, my response was How hard you think he has to DIET to go into Physique? IMO, not hard at all, he is very close now. Guys DO NOT have to get shredded as BB's in these local shows, they also are not overly big.

As you can see, you are not reading what I am saying. I never stated Physique guys do not need to DIET, I said HE WOULD NOT need to DIET much. HE IS CLOSE NOW.

Also it is his first show, sure he can improve, but that comes from experience and getting to know what the Judges are looking for.

I hope that clears up what you are thinking I am saying.

I guess Tapatalk had some kind of glitch and I I am just now getting to see all the responses. I really appreciate all of the comments. I am consistently seeing delts come up followed by lats. I agree that is a weak point. I have struggled with adding mass to them most of my life. It will definitely be something I center a lot of focus on. I believe I will compete in about 6 weeks and do 2 shows back-to-back just to see how things go. I have gone and gotten some professional help for the pre-contest dieting, training, and posing. I know a large portion of being a strong competitor has a lot to do with stage presence and charisma. Like I said, I have a TON to learn. Again, that is why I really appreciate the honest opinions and will certainly use them to better myself for additional shows in the future.

P.S. I didn't post my face for a reason, I think most people can take a stab at why not. I like being anonymous. I am not cocky at all but I dont think my face will ruin anything for me. Now the fact that I shave my head might... not sure.

Thanks again and I will update after the shows to show how it turned out.

After looking at those pictures and hearing someone saying are you sure you are ready, my response was How hard you think he has to DIET to go into Physique? IMO, not hard at all, he is very close now. Guys DO NOT have to get shredded as BB's in these local shows, they also are not overly big.

As you can see, you are not reading what I am saying. I never stated Physique guys do not need to DIET, I said HE WOULD NOT need to DIET much. HE IS CLOSE NOW.

Also it is his first show, sure he can improve, but that comes from experience and getting to know what the Judges are looking for.

I hope that clears up what you are thinking I am saying.

I get you now. Yeah he wouldn't need to do a 16week prep. no offence intented if i caused any

I guess Tapatalk had some kind of glitch and I I am just now getting to see all the responses. I really appreciate all of the comments. I am consistently seeing delts come up followed by lats. I agree that is a weak point. I have struggled with adding mass to them most of my life. It will definitely be something I center a lot of focus on. I believe I will compete in about 6 weeks and do 2 shows back-to-back just to see how things go. I have gone and gotten some professional help for the pre-contest dieting, training, and posing. I know a large portion of being a strong competitor has a lot to do with stage presence and charisma. Like I said, I have a TON to learn. Again, that is why I really appreciate the honest opinions and will certainly use them to better myself for additional shows in the future.

P.S. I didn't post my face for a reason, I think most people can take a stab at why not. I like being anonymous. I am not cocky at all but I dont think my face will ruin anything for me. Now the fact that I shave my head might... not sure.

Thanks again and I will update after the shows to show how it turned out.

Best of luck. Enjoy the experience. It will be great to see how you respond to a pretty contest diet. Should look amazing regardless

I hate you! LOL ;)

You look great. As Pesty stated you are not far away at all. 6 weeks is plenty of time. As you know you will just need to work on your stage presence and posing. I can see you doing great in Physique with the right guidance. Keep us updated how you get on.

You need a tan......:) and practice your stage presentation.

as everyone else has said, physique has a lot to do with stage presence over conditioning and size. make sure to talk to the judges at your local show so they can make suggestions on how you can perform better in the division.

as everyone else has said, physique has a lot to do with stage presence over conditioning and size. make sure to talk to the judges at your local show so they can make suggestions on how you can perform better in the division.

I imagine stage presence in physique is having a nice smile and looking "pretty boyish" ? Thats about all I see them do on stage.

OP looks great, if thats what you look like naturaly I would venture to say you could do well in either physique or BB.

PhysiqueBrah, are you related to ghbrah or trenbrah?:D

I have 2 ifbb pro friends in that class and they stay on a tight clean diet year around and look great. They are also thicker then you would think and almost look like there in bbing.

But you have a great look to you and should do good.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131