over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tri-terror (Aurum RX), Contest Prep Log

I am definitely going to be following this thread .looking forward to see you transform !

OK so I need to get some details about training in here. I've got two days of training under my belt since I started the log but what I really want to talk about is the split and style. I did this a few days ago and it didn't save for some reason, so hopefully this one sticks!

There are two splits that I really like and the one I'm doing currently is my fave of the two. It's not mine, I totally copied Dorian's Blood and Gut's split. Once a year or so I actually do the whole routine, same exercises and all, but the rest of the time I just tend to use his split. I have altered it to fit my schedule a bit in that I have my week start on Sat.

Day 1-Chest/biceps
Day 2-Back/rear delts/abs
Day 3-OFF
Day 4-Delts/triceps/abs
Day 5-Legs
Day6-OFF
Day 7-OFF

Whats great about this is if you set your exercises up right you can hit some muscles twice a week. Also you are hitting opposing muscles so when you train biceps for example, after chest then they are fresh and you can use your full training weight. As opposed to training bi's after back and they are already half smoked.

SO for me starting out, my recovery is not that good because 1 no gear yet, and 2 haven't trained in a while. So my volume is pretty low right now but will pick up a tad as I feel better.

So for chest I'm doing- incline hammer strength press, cable x-overs, neck presses. Biceps- rope hammer curls, machine preacher curls, DB concentration curls.

Back- Close grip supinated pulldowns(with a mag grip, this thing is awesome), barbell rows, wide grip cable rows to chest, hypers or reverse hypers. Face pulls and bent over laterals for rear delts.

Delts- standing military, thumbless side laterals. Triceps- DIPS, close grip bench, running cable extensions.

Legs- Standing and seated calf raises, lying ham curls, squats, leg extensions, stiff leg deads/romanian deads.

Right now for most things I'm doing 4x12, really short rest periods. Staying same weight, just trying to get blood in mostly and get a pump. Weights are stupid light right now because I'm weak, but I'll be trying to beat the log book everyweek regardless.

Trained some delts and tris today. Hammer strength shoulder press, standing at a angle lateral raises, close grip bench and some cable press downs. 4 to 5 sets of 12, rrally working the middle range of motion on the presses.

I had some free time at work to do some math and nail down my diet better for you guys.
With my activity level and BMR my maintenance cals are about 3100. So my diet level will be 2600 calories. I like a more balanced diet at this phase of things and never really like to eliminate a macro such as carbs or fat. So I go with 40/30/30 split. So the breakdown for me is approximately:
250g protein
200g carbs
89g fat

NOW, as I said earlier I prefer to eat when hungry and not force feed or anything. Especially at this point. So what I do is break my calories down into 4 "meals". 62g pro/50g cho/22g fat will hit my macros and calories if I eat it 4 times per day. What I do instead is eat those macros when I am hungry. Some days I might have 3 meals, some 5, maybe more or less. For ME it usually averages out. In other words, days of less activity I will tend to eat less than days I am active, but over the course of a week if I average the number of meals out it will be about the same.

After 7-10 days of logging how many meals I have and plotting that against my weight I can see if my calories are too high or low and adjust as necessary.

how much are you weighing right now with guesstimated body fat levels?

250lbs give or take a lb or two depending on the day. Still waiting on gear to arrive and I've only gotten in 3 workouts so not even a full week yet.
Bf? At least 20 I bet... I'll throw a hairy pic up tomorrow... lol

One thing I know though, I clean up pretty quick, especially with a little test in my system. But that's why I started so early. Time to drop some weight without going all out. By the time I get to 12 weeks out I'll be in pretty good shape. Also with the log and being accountable I can't fuck up. Viking is counting on me, and I'm counting on me, and you all are gonna call me fat until I'm not lol!

Gonna order up some BCAA Boost from TN tomorrow along with some green tea caps, that helps me a good bit.

Last edited:
OK guys here's my current shitty pic... I know I know... I had a rough year las**broken link removed**t year, but hey I still have a lot of muscle so I'm not worried. Trust me:)

Last edited:
Also I decided to run the Blend300 first. One ml 3 times a week. Injected 1ml today in right delt with a 27g pin no problem.

**broken link removed**

Not sure if you mentioned it already but were you just using trt doses the past couple of months ?

OK guys here's my current shitty pic... I know I know... I had a rough year las**broken link removed**t year, but hey I still have a lot of muscle so I'm not worried. Trust me:)

It will be very interesting to see the changes.

this is going to be sweet

your muscle memory is going to be insane bro ggeettt rrr donnee

Not sure if you mentioned it already but were you just using trt doses the past couple of months ?
Not even man. I've used less than 10mls of gear all of 2015. I started a cycle end of summer wanting to compete but life got crazy and I just stopped again. Since then I have been on nothing.

I should have a pretty good response to gear now.

My appetite has been poor all week and Ive had 3 meals tops per day. Yesterday I think I ate twice? I kind of expected this though. When I have weight to give up, its like my body knows... a couple days off junk food and my body goes into clean up mode. I start living off my fat stores and really my food is just fuel for training.

As I get leaner I will be progressively more hungry and I'll eat more. A lot more. Thats the fun time.

So I did a pin of that blend mix last night before work and no pain yet. My shoulders tend to be sensitive a bit so this is a good sign. A few weeks of this test and tren in my system and I'll really be firing on all cylinders.

Got a snow storm headed this way but if weather permits I'm gonna hit up my old gym and smash some legs tomorrow...

OK guys, I've got 3 injects of the blend300 mix in. One ml in each delt and one ml in glute. Initially no PIP in my delts but after a day it has a little bit of bite to it. Not bad at all but I can tell it's there if that makes sense. I normally do 0.5ml for my delts so this is pretty good really.

I can tell I was off gear... holy shit! I mean I felt totally fine, but after a week of being on test and tren... I feel great now. Random wood all the time. My stamina in the gym is picking up too, although not attempting much for poundage yet.

OK guys, I've got 3 injects of the blend300 mix in. One ml in each delt and one ml in glute. Initially no PIP in my delts but after a day it has a little bit of bite to it. Not bad at all but I can tell it's there if that makes sense. I normally do 0.5ml for my delts so this is pretty good really.

I can tell I was off gear... holy shit! I mean I felt totally fine, but after a week of being on test and tren... I feel great now. Random wood all the time. My stamina in the gym is picking up too, although not attempting much for poundage yet.

Yea,it's crazy how that happens .i was off everything for 4 months and started back up a couple of months ago with test cyp and npp and I felt like a new man within a week .i started getting a libido again and hard on's at night while sleeping .

Trained chest and bi's today. Dropped the volume a little bit from last week because of how sore I was. I think I really over did it. So I did 5 sets of incline HS bench, 2 warmups of 20 reps and 3 moderate sets of 12. 4 sets of cable x-overs for sets of 12-15. Then I moved on to biceps and did 4 sets of rope hammer curls for 15 reps, 4 sets of nautilus preacher curls of 12 reps, and one set of 8 on conc curls. Finished the workout with one set to failure of Gironda Dips to finish chest out.

My weight had gone UP to 258 over the weekend and it's back down to 254 now... wtf. I'm pretty sure it was just water retention after training legs. I used to gain 5-7lbs the day after leg training lol. I just didn't think I was there yet in terms of training to elicit that response.

delts ouch

im proud you can do the delt pins. i myself am glute only man like a biotch. i am true blue deadly afraid of leg pins too. so props to that and props to your sweet splits. you seem to mix it up like i do. im a fan already sir

So the glute inject I did doesn't hurt a bit, tried ventral glute and same thing, no pip at all. My delts are just sensitive to too much volume. I might keep doing them though and maybe they will get used to it.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I had a crazy day on Wed. with the kids being on a 2 hour delay for school and me working nights. Had to leave work, kill an hour and start dropping them off and then up at 3 to get them... So no gym today.

My recovery feels much better this week. I think the little bit of volume I cut out helped, as well as having test and tren in the system for a bit. Nutrition is pretty good too. I've succesfully been able to prep my meals and get them to work, which historically has been tough for me. My hunger is increasing too. The first week I was eating 2-3 meals per day and now I'm up to 3-4. So with that and me feeling better training I may move my timetable up again.

I had originally planned on doing 4-6 weeks of this lighter stuff but I'm going to see how I feel at the end of this week. I may still do another week or two but increase the poundage some, or I may just hop into the next phase. I'll describe that when I actually get there and decide to switch.

Yes I know two week isn't enough time on a "routine", but that was not my intention. I have hardly exercised in some time, so I just needed a buffer period where I got my system back into working order. The sooner I can get into my more normal training style the better.

I was reading Lennys thread last night and I may steal something from him. He is working on his back as a weak point(mine is too), and doing two back days. First is for all rowing and second is all pulling. So this is what I'm thinking:
Day 1: chest/bi's/lat pulls(pullups, pulldowns, pullovers)
Day 2: legs/abs
OFF
Day 3: Rows/rear delts/abs
Day 4: delts/triceps
OFF

OR, I may just add some chins on my chest/bi day, and keep it how it is now. I need to think about it a bit more.

On a good note, while I am in no danger of seeing my abs, my stomach is much flatter than last week. I think I'm in good shape to look much better than my beginning pic in a few more weeks. I can feel the momentum building and it's exciting!

One of my meals from work tonight. I put a little less than a half a cup of cheese on the chicken and drowned it in texas pete because I didn't season it enough...
**broken link removed**

finally! a log with a before pic. pics are worth a thousand words. i wanna follow this log but really, im just gonna order some tren and see for myself if it's good and follow this thread to see how this guy's stuff works b4 i make a bigger buy.
too bad i didnt get in on the testing man, ida done a legit log with pics of me, not just the product. that proves nothing.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws