over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tri-terror (Aurum RX), Contest Prep Log

finally! a log with a before pic. pics are worth a thousand words. i wanna follow this log but really, im just gonna order some tren and see for myself if it's good and follow this thread to see how this guy's stuff works b4 i make a bigger buy.
too bad i didnt get in on the testing man, ida done a legit log with pics of me, not just the product. that proves nothing.

I just read what you wrote and it makes sense .i just put up a pic of myself in my tren log .

I just read what you wrote and it makes sense .i just put up a pic of myself in my tren log .
My dry weight is down to 251 this morning and my belly is looking better. I feel the momentum building up guys.
Gonna drop my truck off with my buddy to get detailed, train legs, and prep food for the next few days.

Sounds like you are making good progress . I know you must feel amazing ,I always do after a long layoff

Six ounces shredded chicken, then topped with 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, 2 tablespoons sour cream, and some salsa.**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Oh also, I started on some t3 last week. 25mcg per day in the am when I get up.
Full disclosure this is from a board sponsor peptide company, not aurumrx as it is not offered on their list.

Six ounces shredded chicken, then topped with 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, 2 tablespoons sour cream, and some salsa.**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**
That looks delicious! ! !

Soooo, I realized today that I have been unintentionally doing intermittent fasting... lol

The days I don't train anyway. I'll get home from work at around 8am and have a shake or meal and then hit the rack. I get up around 3pm to get my kids from school and almost always just grab a bottle of water. Then I get home at 4ish, back in bed till 6, the shower and head out to work.

So at least 3 days a week I go 12 to 14 hours without eating. I often dont eat at work until 10 or 12

2/3 of the way thru this first vial of blend mix. It def has a little bite to it but its not terrible. Glutes have been the best location still. Stuff is damn good though. I've been having night sweats like crazy and strength is really coming back.

Chest and bis today. Little short on time so I had to squeeze it into 30 min but it was a damn good workout. I'm transitioning my training this week towards what is more normal for me. A little bit of volume will be added as time goes on.

So I began with hammer strength incline press. 2 sets of 15 with one plate on each side for warming up. Then 100 each side for 10, then 80 for 12, and last set was 55 for 14 reps. The 3 work sets were to failure with about 30 seconds of rest in between sets.

Went right over to cable machine and did 3 descending sets to failure here too. 90 80 and 70lbs I forgot the reps. More than 10.

Biceps I did the same with rope cable curls and machine preachers and bam done. Little out of breath and sweating like crazy at the end and done in 25 min. Awesome.

im still excited to see how huge you get bro

you are a beast and i am mega excited to see you grow like crazy :) keep up the great work homie

Hey everyone. Been awhile since I updated. Things are going well. Bodyweight is consistent under 250 and I look much better. I snapped some bathroom pics yesterday but I'm not gonna post them. Its really hard to see any change in the photos.

In real life though it's much more pronounced. I don't know if any if you have experienced something similar, I know it sounds crazy.

I can see my ab outline coming in now and my shoulders, traps, and upper chest are really starting to pop. I am really digging this blend 300 as well. Still doing 3cc a week and it is def helping. I think its one of the things that was messing my weight up. I think between water retention and some muscle coming back the scale was going the wrong way for a bit. Definitely more equilibrium now.

Well my other thread was locked because people can't talk nice I guess.
I am going meat free for the duration of Lent this year, minus Sundays. Think of that what you will but it's my decision. I was curious what other people give up in terms of diet or if they fast so that I could get some ideas.

I have read in the past about bodybuilding and Ramadan, and that wasn't controversial for some reason and there was some good discussion. That is even more hardcore in a way though because they can't eat or drink anything during daylight.

Well my other thread was locked because people can't talk nice I guess.
I am going meat free for the duration of Lent this year, minus Sundays. Think of that what you will but it's my decision. I was curious what other people give up in terms of diet or if they fast so that I could get some ideas.

I have read in the past about bodybuilding and Ramadan, and that wasn't controversial for some reason and there was some good discussion. That is even more hardcore in a way though because they can't eat or drink anything during daylight.

I know few,mostly just slept during the day,but for someone that needs to work I imagine it will not be easy...

Not that anyone should care but fuck... my life is nothing but one stressful situation after another. I can't get along with my wife on any level it seems like. I get 4 to 5 hours of sleep a day and I feel like I'm breaking inside. I thought losing weight and getting in shape would help pull me out but it's just not.

Not that anyone should care but fuck... my life is nothing but one stressful situation after another. I can't get along with my wife on any level it seems like. I get 4 to 5 hours of sleep a day and I feel like I'm breaking inside. I thought losing weight and getting in shape would help pull me out but it's just not.

Sorry to hear that. Hang in there Brother.

Some give more than just that.
Keep your chin up and keep going you are nearly there.

We all find ourselves in this situation sometimes,if you love your wife sit and talk,I know it's not easy, but if it is important I'm sure you'll find your way to do it.

I know things will get better ,they always do .i have been through so much in my life and there were times I felt like I would never feel good again .i wish I had a more direct answer for you but I don't .just be the best person you can be and live by a code of morals and ethics and you will prevail .

Not that anyone should care but fuck... my life is nothing but one stressful situation after another. I can't get along with my wife on any level it seems like.

It might be the tren, trust me.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner