over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WK2121's AMG Log (test e, BNE, Halo)

Thanks guys. Hitting it hard these last 4 months and this last few weeks I have really enjoyed a recomp effect with AMGs halo and BNE.

I'm sitting pretty stead around the 218lbs range right now. Weight fluctuates but that's expected. I still am enjoying pretty much anything to eat, just took out a cheat lunch everyday pretty much. So not cheating 2 or 3 times a day anymore lol. More like 1 time a day now.

So today I beat some pr's on squat which was real nice. I've really been killing legs and burying squats to the ground. I did 365 for 15 to the floor which is the most reps I've done at that weight. My knees have finally started to feel better these last few months so I'm finally able to start to go heavier.

Having terrible knees from high school and college ball really sucks! And I'm still very young, that's the worst part.

Tonight's pumps were insane. A few guys at the gym made comments. I always get the standard comics of damn bro you are huge, etc. but my training partner who is a pro usually doesn't say much. He's pretty quiet and to the point, but he stated that I look like I've gained 10lbs of muscle the last week.

Really feeling full and vascular :)

So I will be getting blood work tomorrow. Was suppose to do them this am, but ran into some vehicle issues on the way.

I am getting comments a lot right now about my fullness and "pop". For such a short little blast this has really taken me by surprise. One of my most enjoyable cycles in a long time.

So stepped on the scale today and my gorilla was 208lbs yet he looks larger than ever. Full as can be, yet very lean.

I've had him cheating one meal a day at least but eating a lot of salad and chicken meals. He has a cruise and he wanted to lean up to hit the tanning deck. I will say I may have found my favorite compound for my subject for a short recomp... Or should I say compounds. Halo and BNE. Very hard muscles and overall leaning up appearance.

So when I get back I will have my blood work results. Currently on a ship in the middle of the ocean and the looks and comments I'm getting are great and pretty hilarious.

Went through hurricane sandy and damn that was some rough waters!

Hey guys sorry about not posting for a bit. Was caught up with the storm and left town for a week.

I am waiting on my post cycle blood work, a copy of my mid cycle blood work, and I have picture updates.

BNE is an amazing compound to say the least. The most aggression I've ever had in the gym was experienced during my run with it. I will recommend this to anyone looking to get that hard and grainy look. Vascularity increased tons which I didn't think was possible as I'm always vascular.

I will update with pics and blood work as soon as I receive them.

I also wanted to give everyone my end stats. I am sitting at 208lbs. I cut about 3% bf according to the caliper test I received. Waist is still sitting at about 30inches. Most noticeable size gains were in my legs. I have been targeting them more.

Maybe my phone is messsing up but what about halo,isn't that known for strength and such

If real halo its not just bne causing these effects,right?

Halo definitely helped with overall strength and aggression, no doubt. But the feeling from BNE taken pre workout is amazing. Vascularity increase was insane.

Strength for me is always pretty high, but I usually stick to for example, 3-4 sets of flat bench. Start at 225 then go to 315 for a set, 365 for another, then back to 225. I upped that to 365 for both the second and third sets and finished at 315 for my fourth during this cycle. Joints ache these days though so I will be stepping back from that until January/ February hits when ill be doing a strongman competition that is going to be held locally this year. It's for a charity and I want to be healed up for that. For that I will be going for a 405 and 465lbs bench press. Will be working my squat to 405 for a solid set, and hopefully be going a little heavier than that if my knees can take it. They are messed up from college ball.

BNE can be a little painful post injection, but nothing terrible. That was the only "side" my subject experienced.

is your subject still doing 100 mg of bne a day and would you do more

My subject is on pct now. He tried 100mgs pre workout at first, went down to 50mgs, then to 100mgs 2x per day until his stock was gone.

BNE and halo are great for lean gains. The halo seemed to bloat my subjects abs a little, but went back to normal by increasing fluid intake.

So would your subject ever take more than 200 mg Ed or was that all it wanted

I think 100 is the sweet spot pre workout. At that doses pip was near nothing and aggression was great in the gym.

That with some test and an oral is a great stack for lean gains and serious aggression in the gym.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws