advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quincy Taylor speaks his mind on the sport.

Thanks for putting that up.
So sad to see that the sport of bb seems to turn out more bitter people then any other sport out there. I think pro lawn bowlers are happier then 80% of the pros

bitter is definitely the word there. I've always liked Quincy's physique but he's so tall it's hard to compete in the day of the mass monsters. Now that things are heading back toward aesthetics he may have even more trouble.

While I do think Quincey's interview mainly consisted negative backlash, I do agree with his take on Silvio Samuel......... I don't understand the fascination with Samuel other than his conditioning? (high small lats, small dealts and weak lower back)................I guess conditioning is the Gold standard. Not knocking the guy, just wonder how he places as high as he does.

Here's the link of Quincey's posing routine he refers to at Europa 07

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w97Oh2hdtkk

Is he serious??? I was at the show and he was way off.

As far as Silvio I don't know about your breakdown of his physique. Small delts??? Those things are rounded cannon balls. He has a narrow shoulder structure but his muscle is just round muscle all over the place. Silvio embarrassed Quincy at that show and any other show they will do again in the future.

All the guy does is run his mouth!Put up or shut up Quincy I for one am sick of hearing him

bitter is definitely the word there. I've always liked Quincy's physique but he's so tall it's hard to compete in the day of the mass monsters. Now that things are heading back toward aesthetics he may have even more trouble.

Uhh where are you getting that? The last 17 years of the Olympia have been about who's the biggest and it doesn't look like it's changing any time soon.

that was hard to watch

Toney Freeman seems to have a more positive attitude towards everything. he puts alot of effort towards being nice to people and markets himself much better than Taylor. even if there is a conspiracy or whatever (i don't think there is--Freeman is the superior bber), you could understand why the higher ups would choose Freeman: he is just a better representative of the sport.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
first off quincy can be a cool guy and also a complete prick.. look at him come out on stage with that shit eating grin on his face.. pissed off ALWAYS
he need better stage presence and posing.. his back shots were absolutly awfull hes not posing is legs correctly making his glutes and hams look AWFUL since hes not FLEXING or putting pressure on those muscles!! its kinda pathetic.. hes totally delusionall. the sad thing is if he gets it together just like tony freeman did a few years back he could be kickin ass!

hes right your wrong bro.. no disrespect but are you watching bb shows lately? the days of the mass monsters seem to be ending EXCEPT for the Olympia where its pretty much just Jay right now and thats it..
aesthics are taking over

Uhh where are you getting that? The last 17 years of the Olympia have been about who's the biggest and it doesn't look like it's changing any time soon.

well bro first off why don't you try taking a look at some of the current pics of front running olympia competitors (Cutler being a good one). Not to say it's going to happen all at once, but with some stricter drug policies in the IFBB being pushed as well could very well make that turn a bit more toward aesthetically pleasing physiques.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws