over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Age when you started AAS?

22- I stupidly ran superdrol as my first compound. Everyone knew where to get gear BUT me. LOL.

Test and EQ at 25. Nothing from 26-30 and picked back up again with “real” cycles. No tren or compounds outside test and EQ, HGH or Insulin until 32, I’m 34 now.

I use to do the same. Although I'd jam 4ml in my ass before crossing the boarder. I'd go across again the next week.. rinse repeat.
Then I discovered internet based UGLs, RC companies, and THEN RAW suppliers.
I stayed floating between liquor store WU station to 'avoid detection'
Fake names and the days of secret question/answer.
Oh man I totally forgot about the secret question/answer days.

I got banned from WU for too many weird transactions lmao

First run was Epistane solo for 8 weeks. Realized that PCT was a shit idea, that oral-only cycles were a worse idea, and bought some test off of a cool old guy I met on a prohormone forum. 600mg/week.

Never looked back.

Took M1T sold to me by a guy at a nutrition store. Told him I trained solid for 10+ years, ate above maintenance, with plenty of protein, but plateaued. He was like, “you need a prohormone.”

Boom, gained 15lbs in 2 weeks, thin skin, strength through the roof, but hardly slept. Told it was a prohormone, later found out it was AAS. I was 25 and didn’t know shit about PEDS, but soon learned through message boards that this was the strongest oral AAS sold OTC legally (at the time). This was 2003.

19. Iraninan Test E 500mg/wk.

Had no clue what I was doing and had no business using AAS plus got bad acne/scarring.

Didnt use PEDs again for about 10 years.

30 yrs old
Test, deca, dbol

51yrs old now

30 yrs old
Test, deca, dbol

51yrs old now
Started.cycling to prep for my first show, a year later prepping for my second show (pic) I built a damn good base before ever touching the sauce so when I did eventually use it I had great growth.
20201201_095425.jpg

17..started training at 13..

It’s one of those deals where I don’t regret it, but I would have done things differently.

I say I don’t regret it because if I could go back in a Time Machine I would have never been able to talk 17 year old me out of it anyways..so, I would have just done it differently

Started.cycling to prep for my first show, a year later prepping for my second show (pic) I built a damn good base before ever touching the sauce so when I did eventually use it I had great growth.
View attachment 180148
Dude you’re only a year/year and a half on the sauce here?

Goddamn impressive, and speaks to your point about AAS being only one factor amongst many - sick physique, man. I’m the same age now as you are in this pic. Gives me a reality check about how there’s levels to this game.

24 years old after 6 years of training naturally.

My grandfather was an amateur bb. He gave me my first weight set when I was 13 and taught me a lot about lifting. I love that old guy! By the time I was 19, I was an all natural beast! I was 6’ weighed roughly 215, could bench 405 and dunk a basketball. I’m talking, two hand tomahawk slam off of a drop step! My legs were crazy powerful. I always thought people that took gear were just lazy and didn’t want to put in the work. Turns out you can only be a natural beast like that til about 25! Lol. I started with a test/deca cycle at 27.

20yrs. 10 Pink Thais a day

I'll share that I'm the biggest idiot...19 in college... started with prohormones avant labs 1 test transdermal....then...750mg Iranian test e per week. Did some stupid stuff starting out abused AAS. Maybe starting high why I feel I don't respond...only use 400-500mg a week now. Although was a clown using too much at least I can have some dignity in knowing other than strategic weeks off I have never missed a training session over the years and can honestly say I have probably tracked my daily calories Ed for 20 years. But yeah I've fucked up with dosages and thinking the next best split or training style were secret vs what I've learned here..just train fucking hard and hit target muscle... split... volume... frequency...are the small rocks...train intense and hard.

Started AAS use at 52 as been training on and off since 23. First run was a simple test e cycle.

20, sophomore in college. 500mgs of sustanon for 10 weeks
Karachi or Nile? I remember I chose Iranian amps but later used sust, never omnas though. Had a good source for icns for a while but once they started getting faked switched to ugl.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131