over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Age when you started AAS?

Those M&F magazines were gold. I would read cover to cover and had to try the advertised supplements.
Same here. I have boxes of old issues in my crawl space. The wife keeps nagging me to thrash them. No fucking way. haha

23 after several shows and 4 years of natty BBing first shot was a mix of RWR Drive and Iilum Suspension with an 18 gauge in the quad
Back in the day before the internet came along pins were harder to find then gear was. I remember hitting my glutes with 18ga. That was all I could get my hands on at the time. Those were brutal. haha

As always Brad, you look great there.

Question . . . how old were you here and were you natural or how long into into AAS were you then?

Thanks.
Not positive about age but I was 31 maybe 32 there it was during prep for the caveman classic I believe which was my second bodybuilding show ever. I started AAS before my first show (a very short offseason blast) then some off time then back on for prep for 1st show Kentucky muscle.

Here is my natural base 23 years old I believe fresh out of the Army ripped at around 160-165 lbs maybe (pic) 20210112_214543.jpg

I doubt i'll ever use them. Maybe some Smilax or something, which i heard some guys saying that it helps raise testosterone.

I lied.

:)

My first ever encounter was when I was 17y old, 2-3 months prior to turning 18. I took 1/2-ml of real Suatnon (Mexican), then 1 full vial of fake Sustanon. LOL.

About 4 months later, I took Anadrol (from Europe) in a pyramid fashion of something like:

1/4 tab EOD for a week
1/4 tab ED for a week.
1/2 tab for a week, or maybe 2 weeks.

Then I pyramided back down. I paid an ass-raping price of $8 per pill:mad: I think I bought 8-10 pills to give you more perspective.

Then a few months later over the summer, I took fake cypionate from mexico, the "Depot Testosterone" with the skinny vial necks that were bunk.

About 3-4 months later, I took the pink Syntex Anadrol in the blister packs from Mexico. I pyramided the dosages again, but at the end, I took 2 shots of Primoteston Depot 250. I may have it outlined on the Anadrol on one of the older boards i was on. It was like 1/4 tab the first week, the 1/2 tab the 2nd week, then 1 tab the 3rd week, maybe 2 weeks, then pyramided back down. Something like that.

I just outlined my whole pathetic first year of using AAS:(

Not positive about age but I was 31 maybe 32 there it was during prep for the caveman classic I believe which was my second bodybuilding show ever. I started AAS before my first show (a very short offseason blast) then some off time then back on for prep for 1st show Kentucky muscle.

Here is my natural base 23 years old I believe fresh out of the Army ripped at around 160-165 lbs maybe (pic)View attachment 180169

Well I fucking quit…

Your base is better than me enhanced 🤣

Quite a lot of guys around my age used prohormones from supplement shops early on thinking they were still "natural". Little did they know they were using some of the strongest steroids ever made (m1t, sdrol etc).

I started training very young (loads of sit ups and push-ups etc) but I could only join a gym at 16 and I didn't use gear until I was 23 (close to my 24th bday). I recall being fascinated when my mate in school at 16 got some of his brothers sust amps.

Back then I just had the internet and looked up all the different compounds and what steroid profile stood out as sounding the best... tren :D I also knew dbol was the breakfast of champions and Arnold liked that so I added that to my order :D

My 1st cycle was from Eco Oils which came in similar packaging to Stealth Labs. I actually used Stealth for some of my later cycles but it was Eco oils to start with. I can't remember the exact doses but I know it was for 6 weeks. It must have been between 200-400mg tren e and the dbol I recall was 25mg per day. I can't remember what dbol but probably the 5mg naposim's from Romania.

Great results and I felt amazing so all good experiences. Looking back obviously a terrible 1st cycle in many ways but it didn't turn out too bad for me at all.

Quite a lot of guys around my age used prohormones from supplement shops early on thinking they were still "natural". Little did they know they were using some of the strongest steroids ever made (m1t, sdrol etc).

I started training very young (loads of sit ups and push-ups etc) but I could only join a gym at 16 and I didn't use gear until I was 23 (close to my 24th bday). I recall being fascinated when my mate in school at 16 got some of his brothers sust amps.

Back then I just had the internet and looked up all the different compounds and what steroid profile stood out as sounding the best... tren :D I also knew dbol was the breakfast of champions and Arnold liked that so I added that to my order :D

My 1st cycle was from Eco Oils which came in similar packaging to Stealth Labs. I actually used Stealth for some of my later cycles but it was Eco oils to start with. I can't remember the exact doses but I know it was for 6 weeks. It must have been between 200-400mg tren e and the dbol I recall was 25mg per day. I can't remember what dbol but probably the 5mg naposim's from Romania.

Great results and I felt amazing so all good experiences. Looking back obviously a terrible 1st cycle in many ways but it didn't turn out too bad for me at all.
I wish my first exposure was test instead of M1T, superdrol, and Pheraplex. Set me up for unrealistic expectations for long lasting gains. Now longer acting injectables only.

You were benching 405 natural at 19? Did you downsize or something?
I’ve been all kinds of sizes since then brother! Lol. Right now I’m 205 and definitely not as strong. However, I’ve only been cruising on 200 test cyp for the last decade and that’s it. I’ve pretty much learned what my max capabilities are in every way on that dose. I started going through a divorce last year and it totally wiped me out emotionally. I would say the last 6 months have been really good to me though and I’m feeling better than ever. I’m living on my own for the first time ever and got back on these boards for the first time since 2014! I’m loving myself now and all the extra time I get to work on things.

Here is my natural base 23 years old I believe fresh out of the Army ripped at around 160-165 lbs maybe (pic)View attachment 180169
That’s a hell of natty back! Looks really good brother.

That’s a hell of natty back! Looks really good brother.
Yeah. Super impressive. Reminds me of guys I went to school with.
Plus love that lush KY/WV landscape.
It's dry and dusty around these parts.. but thatll change when Hurricane season comes around. Sept/Oct/nov

Had to be a game changer for you starting at 52. Did you have any interest in TrT first or straight on a cycle?
Naw, just straight into a cycle. A friend got me started. For ages just hated needles because of bad experiences but now gotten the injection method down.

I’m curious to know when everyone started that first pin or tabs of AAS and what was it?
For me 19 in 1994
Steris Cypinate that was taken from Dr office.
Still to this day love T cyp
34 years old. Started with TRT through a clinic for a year then started doing small steroid cycles of anavar, NPP, anadrol, Tren, EQ, Mast.

First lifting 10ish but more serious in high school especially last two years and never stopped unless work/logistics required it for a time.

18 was first cycle. Injectable dbol. Ouch. Later on test, sten, winstrol, sust, laurabolin, deca, finaplix/tren, old school Russian dbol, and syntex drol (over years not all at once). Long hiatus mid to late 20s for work/kids etc. Started Dr prescribed TRT mid 30s and later blast/cruise.

23, RPN Havoc. That stuff was STRONG.

20. A bit early but I had already competed and been training since I was 14. First cycle was 500mg test from a sponsor here called gauls. The good ol days of paying with western union 😂

19, bought a $9.99 bottle of m1t from bulk nutrition. 5mg for a week 10mg for another 2 weeks, lethargy and nose bleeds with huge strength against when I made it to the gym.

Couple years later I did my first injectable cycle. Stealth oils in sachets 500 test e 600 eq 15 weeks from alin

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws