over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Age when you started AAS?

Holy shit! Guessing you still have the scar from that harpoon of poison :p
Lol I ran that for months! But yea I had to take a few months off from my quads after that run. It worked I put on like 30 in a few months, won my next show too which up to that point I was natty and always placed but never won. I sure wish we could still readily get pharma suspension. That drive was pretty unique stuff

Started.cycling to prep for my first show, a year later prepping for my second show (pic) I built a damn good base before ever touching the sauce so when I did eventually use it I had great growth.
View attachment 180148
As always Brad, you look great there.

Question . . . how old were you here and were you natural or how long into into AAS were you then?

Thanks.

21 thinking I couldn’t grow taller after that. That the consensus at the time. I started with Jelfa omnadrens, and Pakistan enth which was even better. I felt like a million bucks. I then got huge from Russian dbol but hair actually fell out in chunks. This didn’t go on long since the Olympics started and and everything was cleaned up into what it is now. It literally feels like yesterday.

21 bro, first shot was deca durabolin 100mg, 10 years ago..

I’m curious to know when everyone started that first pin or tabs of AAS and what was it?
For me 19 in 1994
Steris Cypinate that was taken from Dr office.
Still to this day love T cyp

Told this story many a time.

Started at 50 as a function of TRT.

My wife suggested it, not because of my physique but because she was starting hormone therapy and the doctor only treated couples (for parity, smart).

Got tested, was at the low end of the scale, 300?, but felt just fine.

Doctor (osteopath) said okay, let’s start low, like 50mg every 2 weeks. I knew from this forum (why I joined this forum, biggest mistake of my life . . . 😉, joke), I said now way, once a week. Agreed. She showed me how to inject and we were off and running. Got tested frequently at he start and all was good. Started bumping up dosages to to get it as high as I could, thinking more is better. So slowly more and more because I was feeling so good and growing like a bad habit.

She gave me all I wanted until I started seeing some red flags on my blood tests.

Eventually got up to 600mg every week. Big as a house for me, people did not recognize me, clothes did not fit, always looking for a place to sit down, tired, terrible anxiety, generally felt like a shit sandwich but looked great. (My T never got above I think about 1600 regardless of my dosages. Weird.)

Got blood tests done, dropped my dose down to 100mg every 2 weeks until I felt better. Then bumped it up to a tad under 100mg a week.

Fast forward, new doctor, Urologist, fully onboard with TRT, new script says .3 to .4 every 4 days, doctor days I will feel great on this but never felt a difference. At ~ 100mg a week now when I remember, T hovers around 1,100 now, he wants it ~800 but I fudge. Bloods look great. Donate 2 to 3 times a year. I look okay for my age so others say. I still can’t get the vision of a younger me out of my head.

Truth be told I bump it up maybe once year, briefly, to to see if I still ‘got it’ but don’t, no way near what I was and I am just fine with that. More important things in life for me for now. Can’t chase an unattainable dream / goal, forever, gotta grow up sometime.

Am going to be 69 in August. Arthritis is low back, other than that, fit as a fiddle. No significant aches or pains. Just lucky I guess.

That is my story. Long story I know, but things like this I believe must be viewed in context.

I am glad I waited. The internet and availability of steroids being what it is today, I surely would have abused steroids in my youth, chasing an unattainable vision of myself and how I was be viewed by others . . . mostly men; didn’t seem to matter much to women as long as I was lean and athletic looking and not a jerk and but them first.

I did my first cycle 21 years ago at the age of 31. I didn't have a source so I used the test prop and fina cattle pellet conversion kit. Wow, that cycle was a doozy!
I remember I used to the kit for test pellets and it’s required like lawn mower fluid, not even sure what it was but someone on the internet said it was legit lol so I shot it into myself lol

My grandfather was an amateur bb. He gave me my first weight set when I was 13 and taught me a lot about lifting. I love that old guy! By the time I was 19, I was an all natural beast! I was 6’ weighed roughly 215, could bench 405 and dunk a basketball. I’m talking, two hand tomahawk slam off of a drop step! My legs were crazy powerful. I always thought people that took gear were just lazy and didn’t want to put in the work. Turns out you can only be a natural beast like that til about 25! Lol. I started with a test/deca cycle at 27.
You were benching 405 natural at 19? Did you downsize or something?

Took M1T sold to me by a guy at a nutrition store. Told him I trained solid for 10+ years, ate above maintenance, with plenty of protein, but plateaued. He was like, “you need a prohormone.”

Boom, gained 15lbs in 2 weeks, thin skin, strength through the roof, but hardly slept. Told it was a prohormone, later found out it was AAS. I was 25 and didn’t know shit about PEDS, but soon learned through message boards that this was the strongest oral AAS sold OTC legally (at the time). This was 2003.
I gave M1T a run when it first came out. That was a potent oral. Strength and weight came quick. I couldn’t believe it was legal. Toxic af after a couple weeks and had to stop.

Started AAS use at 52 as been training on and off since 23. First run was a simple test e cycle.
Had to be a game changer for you starting at 52. Did you have any interest in TrT first or straight on a cycle?

I’m curious to know when everyone started that first pin or tabs of AAS and what was it?
For me 19 in 1994
Steris Cypinate that was taken from Dr office.
Still to this day love T cyp
I was a late bloomer. haha Thought I wanted to be natty until 5 years of training and couldn't break 170lbs and then my wife brought me my first issue of Muscle & Fitness. It was all over after that. I started at 29 years old some 32 years ago.

Told this story many a time.

Started at 50 as a function of TRT.

My wife suggested it, not because of my physique but because she was starting hormone therapy and the doctor only treated couples (for parity, smart).

Got tested, was at the low end of the scale, 300?, but felt just fine.

Doctor (osteopath) said okay, let’s start low, like 50mg every 2 weeks. I knew from this forum (why I joined this forum, biggest mistake of my life . . . 😉, joke), I said now way, once a week. Agreed. She showed me how to inject and we were off and running. Got tested frequently at he start and all was good. Started bumping up dosages to to get it as high as I could, thinking more is better. So slowly more and more because I was feeling so good and growing like a bad habit.

She gave me all I wanted until I started seeing some red flags on my blood tests.

Eventually got up to 600mg every week. Big as a house for me, people did not recognize me, clothes did not fit, always looking for a place to sit down, tired, terrible anxiety, generally felt like a shit sandwich but looked great. (My T never got above I think about 1600 regardless of my dosages. Weird.)

Got blood tests done, dropped my dose down to 100mg every 2 weeks until I felt better. Then bumped it up to a tad under 100mg a week.

Fast forward, new doctor, Urologist, fully onboard with TRT, new script says .3 to .4 every 4 days, doctor days I will feel great on this but never felt a difference. At ~ 100mg a week now when I remember, T hovers around 1,100 now, he wants it ~800 but I fudge. Bloods look great. Donate 2 to 3 times a year. I look okay for my age so others say. I still can’t get the vision of a younger me out of my head.

Truth be told I bump it up maybe once year, briefly, to to see if I still ‘got it’ but don’t, no way near what I was and I am just fine with that. More important things in life for me for now. Can’t chase an unattainable dream / goal, forever, gotta grow up sometime.

Am going to be 69 in August. Arthritis is low back, other than that, fit as a fiddle. No significant aches or pains. Just lucky I guess.

That is my story. Long story I know, but things like this I believe must be viewed in context.

I am glad I waited. The internet and availability of steroids being what it is today, I surely would have abused steroids in my youth, chasing an unattainable vision of myself and how I was be viewed by others . . . mostly men; didn’t seem to matter much to women as long as I was lean and athletic looking and not a jerk and but them first.
Great story! Thanks for sharing. I have a couple guys in my gym around your age. Old powerlifters that show up every morning and hit weights. Nothing to get injured over but keep their body in a routine. I hope I’m doing the same in 20yrs.
My wife got on trt 1.5yrs ago at 45. It’s definitely helped her with energy and recovery. Sex drive is the bonus
She has convinced several of her friends to get on trt. Crazy how times have changed. Test was taboo for years now it’s the anti-aging drug

I was a late bloomer. haha Thought I wanted to be natty until 5 years of training and couldn't break 170lbs and then my wife brought me my first issue of Muscle & Fitness. It was all over after that. I started at 29 years old some 32 years ago.
Those M&F magazines were gold. I would read cover to cover and had to try the advertised supplements.

Great story! Thanks for sharing. I have a couple guys in my gym around your age. Old powerlifters that show up every morning and hit weights. Nothing to get injured over but keep their body in a routine. I hope I’m doing the same in 20yrs.
My wife got on trt 1.5yrs ago at 45. It’s definitely helped her with energy and recovery. Sex drive is the bonus
She has convinced several of her friends to get on trt. Crazy how times have changed. Test was taboo for years now it’s the anti-aging drug
What's you're wife's dosage ?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity