over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AMG TEST, NNE, TBOL log

had a great workout, things are getting back on track for me
im waking up at around 206 right now and im getting more and more shape to me. very impressed with the strength and overall feeling on this stack
my joints have never felt better, sex drive is off the charts...and im only doing one shot of test a week....ive had some shit from other sponsors at 750 with no change in sex drive at all. amg does it right and everything is on point. the nne is really making my arms and shoulders look full and thick but leaner as well. diet is on point with the above diet.
did arms tonight and cardio. i think i may end up with a big reduction in fat with not much weightloss which is exactly what i wanted.
things are looking up for me with the whole girl friend breakup. im doing better and overall im over the drama part so its all good. i know there is someone who will want me for me and for now i just wanna have fun and do my thing. thanks guys for ur support.

i am still holding at 210...ive never looked this big or lean , this is probably the fastest recomp stack ive seen. now i am dieting and doing cardio but u can see my muscles changing daily. i wake up with wood everyday. joints feel great. i dont think i ever wanna come off lol
im gonna get my bloods done here in about a week. so ill post those up as well. thanks again amg

i am still holding at 210...ive never looked this big or lean , this is probably the fastest recomp stack ive seen. now i am dieting and doing cardio but u can see my muscles changing daily. i wake up with wood everyday. joints feel great. i dont think i ever wanna come off lol
im gonna get my bloods done here in about a week. so ill post those up as well. thanks again amg

NO PROBLEM, POST THE BLOODS WHEN THEY ARE DONE, MAYBE SOME UPDATE PICS FOR US.

THANKS

Pics or this thread is worthless;)

will do. ill be posting some i have a beginning and ill do when im finished =)

hey guys, im back. i work retail so the holidays have been a bit crazy.
to update weight is at 205 which is 4 pounds less than when i started but im much leaner.
strength- is up on most lifts. i definitely notice it on pressing movements the most
i have veins again lol. im very happy so far with my progress. i know i have missed some shots due to being off schedule...i wish i could make myself inject everyday i just have missed a few.
ill post some pics when im finished. i have a before already.

When is cycle ending?

cycle will be 1ml ed of nne, 1 ml test 250 a week, and 40mg of tbol per day

So doses are...

250mg Test per week
40mg Tbol a day
And what is NNE? The nadrolone base listed on their site?
700mg Nandrolone base per week then?

yes it is nandrolone no ester ....ya im doing 700mg a week. which in actuality probably has been 400mg some weeks and 500 on others. i just havent done everyday. im not sure if i have to go up to 700mg but i assume everyday would be a good way to go. i should be done probably in the next two weeks.

where you at? this is a spotty log at best. no pics?? did amg send his goods to the wrong guy?

ill have pics up by end of day. i work in retail and these holiday hours coupled with some personal stuff has kept me slammed.

Last edited:
ok here is some before and after pics. sorry its taken me so long. its been a lot of shit going on for me. thanks again to amg for helping me out and i apologize for the delay

Attachments

• jonfront1.JPG
    jonfront1.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 1,487
  • jonfront.JPG
    jonfront.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 380
  • back1.JPG
    back1.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 535
here is more

Attachments

• back1.JPG
    back1.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 385
  • back2.JPG
    back2.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 361
  • back3.JPG
    back3.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 390
overall very impressed amg oils and tabs. i wouldnt hesitate to use him again for anything. i had very little sides or acne just lost fat and built muscle.
strength rating 9- i only plateaued towards the end but i felt like i was 20 again
fat loss-9 i was basically doing a recomp and i exceeded my expectations here with this program in the time i was on it.
mass- i didnt really train to get bigger but i still did and i was only doing 2400 cals a day so i feel like i changed considerably for such a short time

yes that was my cycle and its the nandrolone base on the site. i probably did more like 500mg a week i didnt do it every day i missed some shots. it is a little painful sometimes...i used a slin pin.

So doses are...

250mg Test per week
40mg Tbol a day
And what is NNE? The nadrolone base listed on their site?
700mg Nandrolone base per week then?

i find the bne to be painful unless going deep into the glute.
subq-left a painful lump for a little over a week
front delt (slin pin) felt like i was punched in the arm for about 1 week
side delt (slin pin) same...

i tried 4 delt injections before switching to 1.5 inch 23 g into the glute....relief! pretty much painless.

ya i just hated doing ed injections but i def did hurt more with a slin pin. pictures are up now to bro let me know what u think

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws