over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cedric Mcmillan died ...

Man WTF is going on in pro bodybuilding?

RIP big man
I think we all know WTF is going on…

Ced- rest easy my brother, you were one of the good ones. May peace be w your family

RIP poor guy.

But you guys crack me up everytime you see this and freak out.

Omg im getting off or going to trt.

Listen first of all the human dody is not made to walk around with that much muscle

The human body is not made to eat that amount of food every single day. Im not talking about you having munchies and eating like a pig that moment. Im talking thats your life

To add all the aas and peds at such high amounts.

You freak when you hear this because you're part of a forum and talks about bodybuilders and when they die.

But when you see those fat people at the store or wherever you do.that are 300+ lbs do you have any idea how many of them die daily? You just dont hear about it.if you did and you are one of the ones that freaks because you use aas.

you be like oh shit im stop eating McDonald's and pizza or any junk food.

Plus if you know and I mean this from the bottom of my heart. He was a good guy.but of you know you habe few health problems. You need to realize do I want to doe and continue how im doing thing OR say I needto retire and go to trt

RIP poor guy.

Listen first of all the human dody is not made to walk around with that much muscle

The human body is not made to eat that amount of food every single day. Im not talking about you having munchies and eating like a pig that moment. Im talking thats your life

You freak when you hear this because you're part of a forum and talks about bodybuilders and when they die.

But when you see those fat people at the store or wherever you do.that are 300+ lbs do you have any idea how many of them die daily? You just dont hear about it.if you did and you are one of the ones that freaks because you use aas.

Plus if you know and I mean this from the bottom of my heart. He was a good guy.but of you know you habe few health problems. You need to realize do I want to doe and continue how im doing thing OR say I needto retire and go to trt
great written

RIP poor guy.

Perfect comparison with the 300lb+ fat people walking around by the millions! 👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿

RIP poor guy.

Pimp.. I was just about to write the same thing... shit or get off the pot.. if this game panics you so then get out. Simple.. lift.. watch what ya eat.. do trt.. and let the chips fall where they may.. but stop the panic and " this one hit me hard" rhetoric..

Cedric by all accounts was a good guy. But more and more info is coming out that maybe he had numerous health issues.. but still kept going.. not heeding advice to get out.. so is that bodybuilding fault ? Nope. Steroids fault ? Nope.. If you get a warning you better heed it. If you've been given multiple warnings and your ignoring them for years then that's on you..

And if you are pushing grams for a mediocre physique then your bodies not meant for this.. bring it down to half a gram .. eat.. lift hard.. and hope for the best.

But please stop this panic.. pay your respects.. but if you know your not going to stop quit the rhetoric.. again most of you are no where near Cedric issues.. he was in very poor health.. yes the man Arnold was saying should lead the charge for men's bodybuilding had a body that was failing him.. you never know how a person is doing internally.. yet we have Nick Walker.. the Mutant.. posting his cardiac exam with even calcium score of 0.. 0.. so no one knows..

So again.. get your blood work.. get your cardiac reports.. heed the numbers.. dont be pushing grams if your not gunning for a card. Be sensible. Just enjoy the game.. dont get hurt over it.. have a sense of paranoia about gear.. it should worry you.. but you control the amount you use.. period. . No one is pushing the amounts into you... you are..

So everyone chill.. if this game scares ya you have two options.. lower the amount. Or stop taking it.. pick one..

Cedric by all accounts was a good guy. But more and more info is coming out that maybe he had numerous health issues.. but still kept going.. not heeding advice to get out.. so is that bodybuilding fault ? Nope. Steroids fault ? Nope.. If you get a warning you better heed it. If you've been given multiple warnings and your ignoring them for years then that's on you..
Joe Mackey posted a text message Cedric sent him - he said he was planning on competing at the end of this month in April if his health was good.

It's really ironic that these rare individuals that are truly 'One of A Kind' don't even realize it of themselves. The human psyche is a funny thing as he admitted he struggled greatly with anxiety among other things. I guess one could argue that is what in-fact made him and makes 'them' genuine.. the fact that they don't realize how they are admired by so many others. Just like Cedric's speech when he won the Arnold.. you could tell that it was from the heart and he just wanted to share the moment. It wasn't for likes or any sort of clout. We rarely emphasize our true appreciation for people while they are here. I hope he had a deep sense of pride for all he accomplished and encompassed.

It's really ironic that these rare individuals that are truly 'One of A Kind' don't even realize it of themselves. The human psyche is a funny thing as he admitted he struggled greatly with anxiety among other things. I guess one could argue that is what in-fact made him and makes 'them' genuine.. the fact that they don't realize how they are admired by so many others. Just like Cedric's speech when he won the Arnold.. you could tell that it was from the heart and he just wanted to share the moment. It wasn't for likes or any sort of clout. We rarely emphasize our true appreciation for people while they are here. I hope he had a deep sense of pride for all he accomplished and encompassed.
Cedric's anxiety was so ironic given his leadership in the military, his time on a quick reaction force in Iraq, etc. But I guess that shows how much bodybuilding meant to him.

Rip one of the best frames nowadays and one of the last tall bodybuilders

Pimp.. I was just about to write the same thing... shit or get off the pot.. if this game panics you so then get out. Simple.. lift.. watch what ya eat.. do trt.. and let the chips fall where they may.. but stop the panic and " this one hit me hard" rhetoric..

And if you are pushing grams for a mediocre physique then your bodies not meant for this.. bring it down to half a gram .. eat.. lift hard.. and hope for the best.

But please stop this panic.. pay your respects.. but if you know your not going to stop quit the rhetoric.. again most of you are no where near Cedric issues.. he was in very poor health.. yes the man Arnold was saying should lead the charge for men's bodybuilding had a body that was failing him.. you never know how a person is doing internally.. yet we have Nick Walker.. the Mutant.. posting his cardiac exam with even calcium score of 0.. 0.. so no one knows..

So again.. get your blood work.. get your cardiac reports.. heed the numbers.. dont be pushing grams if your not gunning for a card. Be sensible. Just enjoy the game.. dont get hurt over it.. have a sense of paranoia about gear.. it should worry you.. but you control the amount you use.. period. . No one is pushing the amounts into you... you are..

So everyone chill.. if this game scares ya you have two options.. lower the amount. Or stop taking it.. pick one..

I always love it when LATS lays it out!

One of my favorite people and my favorite professional of all time. I am so devastated. I never served directly with Cedric, but we crossed paths at FT Jackson in 2013 and he was a really humble and tremendous person. His physique at the 2012 NY Pro was one of the best to ever grace a bodybuilding stage in my personal opinion. Thanks for the memories Ced.

So sad to hear this. RIP to the big guy. Anytime I saw a threat or a post about him I always had to look...I really liked his physique and had high hopes for a comeback from him.

Extremely well said brotha👊👏👏

I agree...but also think there is nuance in there. Many of us love this sport so there is going to be a visceral and emotional reaction when these things happen. That's the human response, right?

Second, it's not just about Cedric, he is just the face of it at the moment. I have 11 friends I'd consider close bodybuilding friends (as in routinely spoke with them and actually friends); 7 are dead, 3 are healthy, 1 is in kidney failure. All are under 50. My point there is you have to take into account many of us are in those shoes where local guys are dropping like flies so it's not just these "famous" guys from a distance.

I'm 39 and I think a lot of folks in our age group are just really unsure what's happened / happening and we are also asking ourselves a lot of tough and uncomfortable questions. That's adding to some of the panicked tone.

Like I said I don't disagree with you but the panic isn't just cedric dying, it's the collective group looking internally and facing some tough questions.

Damn this is giving cause to pause on what I’m doing with gear. All of it, regardless of how little I might be taking this shit ain’t worth it
It may or may not be gear Cedric almost died of Covid a few months back, it’s not just bodybuilding athletes all over the world are dropping dead in record numbers from soccer, to cycling even runners are just dropping dead of heart attacks, like no time in history before. Cedric’s docs did tell him to stop prepping and lose weight and he did the opposite so there were a lot of factors with Cedric beyond gear and the amounts he took as well unless you’re jamming high dose slin, GH, and gear I’d relax a little though it’s tough. Again get on you tube you can find 20 minute long videos of athletes dropping on camera from 2021 all cardiac shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea in one of his latest videos and I’m paraphrasing he talked about stopping for health and his recent placings and he said “what am I gonna say to my friends and family, Cedric’s not a bodybuilder anymore”. He then mentioned his sponsorship going away, on that level maybe the IFBB does need to mandate guarnteed contracts or something to where athletes can take care of themselves and not lose income completely. I hadn’t spoken to him since 2013 but he’s a veteran too and a really cool dude, I won’t lie I never really liked the taller guys but I totally think Cedric’s physique is amazing but more over he was a super committed father/family man and that’s not something pro athletes of any sport are known for.

Yea in one of his latest videos and I’m paraphrasing he talked about stopping for health and his recent placings and he said “what am I gonna say to my friends and family, Cedric’s not a bodybuilder anymore”. He then mentioned his sponsorship going away, on that level maybe the IFBB does need to mandate guarnteed contracts or something to where athletes can take care of themselves and not lose income completely. I hadn’t spoken to him since 2013 but he’s a veteran too and a really cool dude, I won’t lie I never really liked the taller guys but I totally think Cedric’s physique is amazing but more over he was a super committed father/family man and that’s not something pro athletes of any sport are known for.
This would have only maybe worked before they watered the IFBB down. When I used to train and compete in 2007-2010, being in the presence of - or the thought of being an IFBB Pro was earth-shattering. There was a lot of 'wow' and 'prestige' to it and practically every one of them. Now, I cannot discern a single thing from seeing or hearing someone is an IFBB Pro. The title of that just really doesn't matter anymore. There are simply people who are impressive as all hell and the ones that aren't...and some are pros...and some aren't in both instances.

Totally went off on a small tangent but my point is it would never work for the amount of underwhelming athletes and personalities that are not flooded in this endeavor. And none of these comments are coming from a place of hate - just calling it how I see it.

Being so large and developed/filled out - Cedric did not even look that tall standing alone. It seemed only to be super obvious when he was near another bodybuilder LOL.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131