over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cool Pics Thread!

One of the bigger lathes I get to run , it will hold a consistent .001” tolerance when turning aluminum over the 23 foot OD , the thermal expansion/contraction from the environment changes won’t allow any better , it’s hard to keep temp consistent in a 43 acre open building.
I‘ll try to get some pics of a huge 40 million dollar Ingersoll 5 axis mill we have , it’s in its own climate control building and big enough to duplicate a full size 18 wheeler tractor (if we had a big enough piece of material)

Attachments

• IMG_0046.jpeg
    IMG_0046.jpeg
    126.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0045.jpeg
    IMG_0045.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0047.jpeg
    IMG_0047.jpeg
    101.5 KB · Views: 22
One of the bigger lathes I get to run , it will hold a consistent .001” tolerance when turning aluminum over the 23 foot OD , the thermal expansion/contraction from the environment changes won’t allow any better , it’s hard to keep temp consistent in a 43 acre open building.
I‘ll try to get some pics of a huge 40 million dollar Ingersoll 5 axis mill we have , it’s in its own climate control building and big enough to duplicate a full size 18 wheeler tractor (if we had a big enough piece of material)
That's impressive, I just hired a fella that worked at that facility.

I can appreciate all of that. Amazing. I am impressed. If we meet would love to tour the facility if possible.

1693855497693.png
both of my clients kim k and argenis pinal her biz partner, he won glammaster, does marvel paint for hollywood, and we know who kim k is obviously

1693855572252.png
famous author of 4 agreements don miguel ruiz. He is a client of mine and his entire family. he has been featured on oprah soul sundays and there is a statue of him at el municipal in TJ. he has transformed 100000s of lives

1693855598018.png

1693855706736.png
legendary punk band from 80s and 90s the casualties also my clients.
I will be on stage vip at punk at the park with conejo, prayers (kat von d wife) bad religion, descendents, pennywise, GBH etc. Ill post pics also its in nov
1693855945663.png
1693856111549.jpeg

for all you shit talkers, GET ON MY MF LEVEL lol. This is just a 1/4 of the famous doctors, phds , shamans, hollywood actors, i train shia labeauf and brad cooper also. look me up on ig, and save it next time you talk shit about me being some flawed gang member. GET LOST jealous narcisistic bodybuilders mental midgets

for all you shit talkers, GET ON MY MF LEVEL lol. This is just a 1/4 of the famous doctors, phds , shamans, hollywood actors, i train shia labeauf and brad cooper also. look me up on ig, and save it next time you talk shit about me being some flawed gang member. GET LOST jealous narcisistic bodybuilders mental midgets

That's all cool shit and everything...But you could have left the tantrum out of the post:unsure::cautious::LOL:

Is this a concussion from the ass beating you took (pics a page back)...Did you bring this attitude in from another thread...Or are your meds all fucked up right now?!

That's all cool shit and everything...But you could have left the tantrum out of the post:unsure::cautious::LOL:

Is this a concussion from the ass beating you took (pics a page back)...Did you bring this attitude in from another thread...Or are your meds all fucked up right now?!
Well I dont know about him but i'm pretty sure my meds are messed up.. I just came too outside.. naked.. smacking bark off a sapling with my flaccid penis.. thats twice this week.. other then that I feel fine..😳

Well I dont know about him but i'm pretty sure my meds are messed up.. I just came too outside.. naked.. smacking bark off a sapling with my flaccid penis.. thats twice this week.. other then that I feel fine..😳
That's what happens when you head up into the mountains man...Hanging with Sigmund too much:LOL::LOL:

Kim Kardashian's personal trainer is Senada Greca.

You’re not surprised are you? He also stated he was a secret combat seal who helped “capture” osama bin Laden.

That's what happens when you head up into the mountains man...Hanging with Sigmund too much:LOL::LOL:
Yeah.. I came home early.. sig loves tickle fights.. but he likes to use his disgusting talons which really scrape a boy up.. and the constant giggle followed by the erection etc etc.. just got to be too much.. 😒

• Haha
Reactions: K1
".001” tolerance when turning aluminum over the 23 foot OD" Amazing!

When I was a machinist, I used to design tooling, program and run 3 axis
milling machines but nothing like you are doing. Respect.

I had friend, mechanical engineer, who worked for 3M, managed a diamond
turning lathe. I was bathed in oil to maintain it's temperature. Would take
day to make a pass. I forget what the tolerances were but do remember
very very close. Mirror finish. (Maybe that is what he was making.)

The most DANGEROUS animal I have ever photographed...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws