over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Granabolic / Praetorian Power Level > 9000 Log

Happy New Years everyone! I let go a little for the 1st but besides that everything is going great.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Meadows training has been getting more and more intense week by week. The guy is mad man when it comes to training, almost an evil genius lol. All these exercises (most created by him) that I've never done before I am falling in love with.

Since the 1st I have been following this diet and things have seemed to pick up the pace since then [emoji91]

-2tbs almond butter, 1 cup egg whites
-8oz steak, 1oz almonds
-pre training, 1scoop carb10 2 scoop whey iso
-during training, 1scoop carb10
-post training, 1scoop carb10 2 scoop whey iso
-8oz chicken, 1 oz almonds

**broken link removed**

Grilled scrimp salad

**broken link removed**

New goodies [emoji14]

Really wanted to drive to Taco Bell just now .... But instead went to the gym for cardio abs and calves ... Damn you John Meadows and your witchcraft ... Yo quiero six pack

**broken link removed**

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Granabolic / Praetorian Power Level > 9000 Log

My root beer!!

Lunch

**broken link removed**

Leg day today

Wanted to give a drug update

Everything is going great with the gear and I am 100% confident in the praetorian line. The tren sides are non existent (I believe due to the hex) except for the 'wanting to rape every piece of ass I see' mindset. lol seriously the hornyness is so unreal it's starting to get Aggravating. Got a little brush burn action going on down there [emoji23]

Also I started the new praetorian anadrol at 50mg per day and I have to give it to them this is the best anadrol I've ever used. I have experience with at least 5-6 brands and this one is at the top of the list. Every lift this week went up at least 20 pounds compared to last week. For example I was doing the 85's for slight incline press last week sets of 10, and this week I owned the 110's like nothing using the same strict form. I heard a rumor that there's lots of bad anadrol raws in China right now, but this shit right here .. It's [emoji817] for sure.

Next Monday ends week 12 so I will be finished with super Saiyan / parabolan and will switch over to only piccolo and oral anadrol for the final 4 weeks of the blast.

Really need to crank the cardio up, last 2 weeks I've stalled and haven't progressed. I'm not gonna go out like that. Really gonna push myself to make it to the gym on non lifting days to get that cardio in .. I know my body and it's essential if I want to lean out any at all.

Goal is to do cardio Ed for the next 28 days. Most likely going to be fasted in the AM before work. If I can squeeze in some more post workout I probably will, but I'm setting the minimum at once a day.

Yesterday's leg day was a bitch! Squats was last and I was so fatigued it kicked my ass. Leg ext, strt leg deads, leg press, and THEN squats. Worked up to 315 x 5 for 4 working sets. Said what the hell and did and extra set of 405 for 3ish..it was ugly lol.

https://youtu.be/K-8GWoC8Fp0

Ran off on the plug (bish ass Trapstar) twice

Arm pump today

God I love anadrol

**broken link removed**

On week 5 of 6 of the meadows training, and as soon as it is complete I am going to do it all over again. I'm more sore than ever and I even have some popped blood vessels it looks like on my Lats lol gainz.

I changed the order of the workout days this week, it now looks like this:
-legs
-arms calves abs
-off
-chest/shoulders (heavy day)
-back calves abs
-off
-chest/shoulders (pumping day)

Anadrol is still kicking and man I wish prae woulda had this available sooner, I can't say for sure that the sublingual dosing makes it "better" but gd my workouts have been amazing and since bumping up to 100mg, it feels like 150mg of drol that I have used in the past. Very good stuff, I'm impressed.

Wifey graduates today so I'm sure we'll celebrate after(food and drinks) but besides this I will be on point for the remainder of the blast no issue at all.

Ayyyyy my cycle officially ended on Monday(when I run out of TNE lol) but I will continue dieting until April 15th fasho.

Here's a pic from this morning, 187 pounds post fasting cardio.
So much progress from my first potbelly pig cycle start pic [emoji23][emoji200] God I'm never letting that happen again lol

**broken link removed**

Going to continue to drop 2 pounds a week till mid April like I have planned.
Oh and check out the FUPA sweat [emoji14]

Tmrw is back day, I'll take a shot just for you. Actually lower back is where I'm still storing ALOT of fat. Probably will be the very last place I will lose it from.

Shoulder pump from earlier
**broken link removed**

Forgot the post workout pic so here's a post shower one lol

**broken link removed**

Results still coming even with the blast being over
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Hey man I got some praetorian anadrol too, how you take it? My supplier said pre w only, idk, how long do you leave it under your tongue? Any methods on doing it good? How you like the drol so far? At what dose?

Hey man I got some praetorian anadrol too, how you take it? My supplier said pre w only, idk, how long do you leave it under your tongue? Any methods on doing it good? How you like the drol so far? At what dose?

I like anadrol daily as a main compound but if you want it just as a pre wo boost it works well like that also. I let it sit under my tongue for about 30 secs then swallowed.

I did 50-100mg Ed for 4 weeks.
I enjoyed it greatly. Probably my favorite drol I've used thus far.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws