over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Journal of training gear nutrition and more

Today is first day of complex carbs as fruits does not provide me long lasting energy anymore. So for convienience 100 gram of carb product as a portion. Oatmeal semolina cous cous - preferred food choices. White fish whey quark eggs - those proteins goes great with me. Pineapple and bananas apples and generally fruits will stay as staples as well. Looking forward for this rebound.

After top up carbs to 300 weight is 95.2
That was just to fill some glycogen for today.
Diet for upcoming months:
Carb cycling with carbback loading
Training day starches
Non training mostly fruits and small amount of starches is energy is low.
Traing : no changes :3x week push pull legs with isolation before compound to warm up and pump up blood.
It will be a higher volume type workouts to utilise those carbs fully. Lot of sets no less then 10 reps in each sets with full mind muscle connection.

Every day heavier by 100 grams , rebound goes amazing i will still
Wait with heavier weights until
Will feel 100% ready

95,6 i am sure i lost even more bf
Nothing else except 60 mg test day and 1iu hgh

Attachments

• IMG_7467.jpeg
    IMG_7467.jpeg
    134.6 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_7471.jpeg
    IMG_7471.jpeg
    57.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_7469.jpeg
    IMG_7469.jpeg
    116.6 KB · Views: 49
Tomorrow final blood test for cholesterol and this year will be closed if it is about blood test- all markers were great so that one is the last one.
I wish i had done it sooner and just pin only bio identical hormones. You cant replace that mental feeling. Everything else just make things worse, killing estro or make it too high or whatever problem can show up. Diet just carb portions is 70 grams with around 40-50 grams protein and 15-20 grams of fat in a meal with Dante recomendation of carbs cut offs after 7 and carb back loading where carbs goes only after workout.

Judging progress I made from early 2022 it is time to up the test again. 500 to 650 a week. Time to make a thicker bigger version of myself. I need to build up slowly to a gram.

On Monday I should have final blood test results and if they will be good I will start new dose.

Time to drop to trt dose my doc phone me and she want to see me as my blood test does not look very good. Again looks like Dante was right. Only low test and tiny hgh seems to be safe- anything else is asking for a trouble. Tomorrow I will find out more.

Ldl 5.0
Hdl 0.6
Really really bad , time for 250 test week and 1iu gh only.
Looks like primo and tiny amount of var had a devastating impact on my cholesterol.

The last few weeks I was dropping gear and it is funny- the less I take the better I look. But this year is different. Last 8 weeks I had ZERO cheat meals, only clean food, eggs oatmeal fish skyr fruits , meats and veggies. Few things I have noticed, I am no longer sweating at night what was my problem, digestion is amazing , I feel real hunger not cravings. But also portions size play a huge role most of my carb sources i set up at 50-60 grams of dry product. I dont count calories just follow what my body CAN digest.

96.0 kg weight stable for the last few weeks just 280 mg test and 1iu gh feel great.

Attachments

• IMG_7691.jpeg
    IMG_7691.jpeg
    61.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_7692.jpeg
    IMG_7692.jpeg
    52.8 KB · Views: 32
I think since i dropped all drugs i became even drier and denser. Weight has not changed but physique did.
Feeling amazing
Since yesterday on off days I will be back to IF just to be able chill in bed longer. It will be nice difference then eating from the moment I will open my eyes 7days per week. Have not done it for years but yesterday all went smooth, no hunger at all at 1pm but it was time to go to work so ate small meal and had a cup of coffee. 4 days IF 3 days normal schedule. First time in my life I dont have any physique goals- my goal is to eat as healthy as possible feel amazing and have best possible quality of life.

Attachments

• IMG_7728.jpeg
    IMG_7728.jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_7726.jpeg
    IMG_7726.jpeg
    120.1 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_7725.jpeg
    IMG_7725.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 41
Yesterday I have noticed that clicking knee which bothered my for years has gone in last few weeks. Looks like I am slowly step by step improving my health . Feel amazing to see what maintaining very low weight does for my general health. This small downsizing is exactly what my body was screaming for years.

Looks like no matter what I do:
200-400 grams protein
If or 6 small meals a day
1or 2 iu hgh
100 carbs or 300
Intra workout carbs or training fasted
My weight and look is not affected.
Actually I find it great cause I really like how i feel and look. As long as i eat clean take my omegas being focused on wide range of fruits veggies i feel really good and my skin looks really healthy. Had no sweets or pizza or ice creams for months now and I see benefits of this lifestyle. No counting calories just moderation. I started few weeks ago oral version of regaine to restore my hairline plus 2x week derma roller with topical regaine. I give myself a few months before I will asses but data looks promising. At the end it is still bodybuilding- i want my hair thicker and bigger 😁 However for this purpose it seems to be good idea to use 2iu gh rather then 1.

Last two weeks my right elbow killing me. It looks like my old injury renew. I will add around 300 mg npp for few weeks to relief this as it is annoying. Weight 95.5 as been lower carb for a while. Hopefully this will gone sooner then last time (half of the year)

Just had a fight with and idiot at work who was trying to beat customers and my staff. Took him down using rear choke , and once i tought that he will leave he stood up grab a metal basket and hit me. My forearm inside is hurting like hell cant even put water into kettle or twist my wrist. It is 2am and i cant sleep due to pain. I drove to er but half of the city was there so i said to myself - i can wait in my bed till 8 am and then go there. I have funny feeling that is broken.

Just had a fight with and idiot at work who was trying to beat customers and my staff. Took him down using rear choke , and once i tought that he will leave he stood up grab a metal basket and hit me. My forearm inside is hurting like hell cant even put water into kettle or twist my wrist. It is 2am and i cant sleep due to pain. I drove to er but half of the city was there so i said to myself - i can wait in my bed till 8 am and then go there. I have funny feeling that is broken.
What happened to that idiot at work.
What happened that it escalated to this?
Just curious.

MS

What happened to that idiot at work.
What happened that it escalated to this?
Just curious.

MS
I did rear choke on him and he said he will leave but just after he started again but soon after police came and arrested him. He was drunk and he was banned from a store for stealing. I just asked him to leave and he became mental.

My arm still feels like it want to explode inside even when i mix protein shake , my elbow is in pain as well. My old injury has gone but this pain is different , cant rotate wrist or do any normal biceps curl as it is agony. I can only do hammer curls when i keep my wrist in neutral position , very sharp pain otherwise. Have not done any pics recently so made some today- decent as for cruise and pussy training. Weight 96.1

Attachments

• IMG_8796.jpeg
    IMG_8796.jpeg
    100.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8802.jpeg
    IMG_8802.jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8801.jpeg
    IMG_8801.jpeg
    99 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_8798.jpeg
    IMG_8798.jpeg