advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Little Slice Transformation Log (no bully pls)

Starting weight? And why two anti-e's? You look good slice, only gone look better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

229.4 first in AM

At 5'10...ish

Two AI's in case one is fake, I don't mess with gyno hellllll nah.

I see you will be running 150mgs of ace. Have you ever ran this amount? If so did it hurt your cardio? I'm wanting to add add ace in but it has always killed my cardio. The times I have used it, I was running at least 350.

Ya, all depends how it's judged I guess. Tubby guy drops 80lbs and looks way different, but still looks like a pile of shit. Winner winner, chicken dinner?

I'll try to not look like a pile of shite :D

I see you will be running 150mgs of ace. Have you ever ran this amount? If so did it hurt your cardio? I'm wanting to add add ace in but it has always killed my cardio. The times I have used it, I was running at least 350.

150mg a week certainly affects it less than higher doses I've used in the past lol

150mg a week certainly affects it less than higher doses I've used in the past lol
So disappointed in that vagoona ass dose of Tren. 1.2g test but only 150mg tren ace a week? It doesn't even make sense. I wouldn't even feel that. How do you split it up, 30mg/day?

I so confoos, slice. Please halp.

Two AI incase one is fake made me lol.

You look good man.

Two AI incase one is fake made me lol.

You look good man.
No shit, that AI part plus the super low Tren dose is odd. I think Slice is trolling us! It's a prank. He'll post some good after shots, but his dosage and log portion will be trolling. His leg workout was kina odd too.

Any takers? Slice is a master of psyOps!

Looking good brother...hella of a base. :headbang:

No shit, that AI part plus the super low Tren dose is odd. I think Slice is trolling us! It's a prank. He'll post some good after shots, but his dosage and log portion will be trolling. His leg workout was kina odd too.

I would be using tren E, but I don't have any...should have some by the end of next week though hopefully :/

the leg workout is strange yeah. I have terrible knees and those reverse hack squats are just about the only thing that I can do that don't really aggravate them.

You're making me want to stay on tren but I've had enough lol. Kill it brother. I'm going to finish shaving and hopefully get in on this contest tomorrow.

Good luck. You already look good so I'm interested to see what you will do. My goal is going to be to get as close to contest shape as possible [emoji4]

Oh shit the dnp guru himself is in:)

Lot of muscle on that frame, back is nice and wide. Cant wait to see the transformation. Good luck!

It's funny it's almost like some people are dis-crediting slice before it's even started and implying '' just cos he is CEO of dnpdoughballsdotcom and Einsteined the shit out of dnp he is going to have it easy ride and it's almost unfair to guys who dont run dnp lol

gents nobody is stopping you from running dnp OK. how to run it etc etc all the info is right here on the board. you have every tool available to you super supps wise.

Lets be clear. It is a 'Level Playing Field' everyone. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

My bestest wishes to Slice and everyone who is taking part in this comp. Goodluck all.

Last edited:
Chest/shoulders/triceps today

Chest:

incline Barbell
4 sets 275x6

Dumbbell floor press
4 sets 100x8 with 1 red mini wrapped behind back

Shoulders:

seated lateral raise machine
8 sets 110x8

Dumbbell lateral
1 set to failure with 20lb

Triceps:

Assisted Dip Seat Push-Down
160lbs 3 sets of 8

w/ medicine ball - 5 sets 60lbs x 10

V-Bar Push-Down
2 sets of 100lb with red mini band around shoulders/neck (a la Shelby)

i wish to get this off my chest. and G.I.Bro, you know this isn't aimed at you and you know that i like you and you've have helped me out more than once.

i've followed little slice here and on other boards for some time and know he jokes about things, but can not tell a lie about his bodybuilding experiences. he lives and breathes the workouts and rations out more than a "slice" a day in personal helpful advice. it's as if he is being paid to give the lowdown on a wide swath of information that continues to amaze me.

he is not a millionaire. some in this forum are rich enough to pay someone to exercise them - lay there like they have cerebral palsy and have people move their legs. little slice is a principled person, with decent intelligence, trying just about everything rather than depending on broscience - we've witnessed this in his unbending bb journey. he will post (this stuff can be like filling out tax forms on April 14th) exact doses and to the best of his recollection fill in workout sets and reps and cheat meals - cheat meals that often only revolve around popcorn. he's no fatty. damn fool has taken chances more than once and for the most part come out on top. fighting hypoglycemia - stuffing white rice down his throat so as not to pass out lifting with pre-workout slin. working his quads beyond the point his knee bones rub against each other causing great discomfort and pain. not much cartilage left. just like Christian Bale.

anyway he didn't ask for something like this and i've said too much here. i know we will get the truth in the little slice transformation log.

also i know his mailman and the guy that's keeping him in a shed.

Post not intended to be completely truthful or diagnose health issues.

i wish to get this off my chest. and G.I.Bro, you know this isn't aimed at you and you know that i like you and you've have helped me out more than once.

i've followed little slice here and on other boards for some time and know he jokes about things, but can not tell a lie about his bodybuilding experiences. he lives and breathes the workouts and rations out more than a "slice" a day in personal helpful advice. it's as if he is being paid to give the lowdown on a wide swath of information that continues to amaze me.

he is not a millionaire. some in this forum are rich enough to pay someone to exercise them - lay there like they have cerebral palsy and have people move their legs. little slice is a principled person, with decent intelligence, trying just about everything rather than depending on broscience - we've witnessed this in his unbending bb journey. he will post (this stuff can be like filling out tax forms on April 14th) exact doses and to the best of his recollection fill in workout sets and reps and cheat meals - cheat meals that often only revolve around popcorn. he's no fatty. damn fool has taken chances more than once and for the most part come out on top. fighting hypoglycemia - stuffing white rice down his throat so as not to pass out lifting with pre-workout slin. working his quads beyond the point his knee bones rub against each other causing great discomfort and pain. not much cartilage left. just like Christian Bale.

anyway he didn't ask for something like this and i've said too much here. i know we will get the truth in the little slice transformation log.

also i know his mailman and the guy that's keeping him in a shed.

Post not intended to be completely truthful or diagnose health issues.
I like slice, I'm not being a dick. I'm just mostly teasing too. But I'm curious. I just can't tell if his log is real or a troll. He likes to fuck with us. The doses and workouts are strange. He seems smarter than that. I guess I thought it would be more hardcore. Lol. But it could just be really honest (or an elaborate troll?).

Last edited:
thx bros

yeah my workouts seem a bit unusual or 'soft', I guess you could say.

over the years, ive focused on finding movements that I can feel the most in the target muscles.

I used to move a good bit more weight and use higher doses, but I was significantly smaller, because I wasn't really able to feel that mind-muscle connection.

now, my workouts are composed entirely of movements that I can feel the best, and the ones that I can most easily hold at a contraction.

in terms of volume, my recovery capacity is not as great as others, and I have certainly been prone to overtrain.. so ive really dialed things back with the amount of volume that I do in my workouts.

but at the same time, since I train every other day, each part is getting hit more frequently than once a week.

ive found that just by keeping things simple, 1-2 movements for chest, 2-3 for back, etc... it's easier to make progress, and far easier to keep track of.

I am a big believer in progressing in the amount of weight moved in order to maximize gains.

my meals are all the same macros (except for the 2 pre and post workout), and my training never really changes much at all.

and regarding doses/drugs, im not going to be hitting the nitrous straight out the gate ;)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity