over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Missing Persons (Members) Thread

Talked to myo somewhat recently seems to be doing good.

Mike logged in last week, made some posts in the judges critique section, Mike and I used to talk more back in the day on VIP board.

Last time I talked to Mike was over a year ago. My neighbor works out with him and he said Mike was a little upset with things concerning this board, he really didn't get into details.

T.O.M. was quite the character. His chica's were pretty nasty tho! LOL :headbang:

JM425....

Always wondered what happened to him...and for some reason I wondered if he became a sponsor.

When I got banned a while back, there were about 20 regulars in there.

Off the top of my head there are 3 people that I enjoyed reading their posts. Many more, I'm sure...

•Myosin

•kid1dakota

•Maldorf

Ironically, I remember a post to Myosin by kid1dakota. Myosin stated he's taking a hiatus from the boards. kid1's reply was something on the lines, he's always wondered what happens too those whom stop posting. Shortly after that kid1 stopped posting :eek:

I occasionally wonder how those 3 are doing...
These three guys always seemed solid

Gunsmith and Green Fjord, and Buslemo (although he was banned). Gunny has been MIA for quite awhile and I don't think GF has posted since he did a show.

I understand why alot of vets dont post much besides either getting busy or maybe something bad happening. Just plain don't feel like arguing with newbies til their blue in the face over the same damn shit thread after thread year after year.

OK, here's another one. Lucian (Jerry Ward). He was a good friend of Kevin Levrone. He has become somewhat of an internet celebrity with his Bios3Training Videos. He was quite active on here. I remember him posting that he was done with the boards. I forgot exactly what set him off, but I remember he was posting something about Levrone that, to be honest, was kind of out there. A couple of members flamed him and he was gone. Anyone else remember that episode?

Plang, Big LR3 user. Had a issue he stated but not what.
Hope it wasn't from daily IGF use.

OK, here's another one. Lucian (Jerry Ward). He was a good friend of Kevin Levrone. He has become somewhat of an internet celebrity with his Bios3Training Videos. He was quite active on here. I remember him posting that he was done with the boards. I forgot exactly what set him off, but I remember he was posting something about Levrone that, to be honest, was kind of out there. A couple of members flamed him and he was gone. Anyone else remember that episode?

After he claimed Levrone gained 2 pounds of muscle in one hour without eating or drinking, he lost credibility with quite a few of us.

Plang, Big LR3 user. Had a issue he stated but not what.
Hope it wasn't from daily IGF use.

I was just going to mention Plang. He had a kidney problem that was heredity i believe. He was a great guy and i used to train with him in Denton Tx. I have tried several times to find something about him but can't. Last i heard from him he was about to get a kidney transplant that was being donated to him by his mom. Hope everything is ok with ya bro.

Lol I remember iabadman called out tough old man in a new thread for his whore thread and away he went shortly after

Very surprised to read about tri coach

What about waynaferd? That guy was smart, funny, whitty, charming, and very handsome I'm quite sure lol

Last edited:
I believe he got banned for making inappropriate racial comment(s).

Lol I remember iabadman called out tough old man in a new thread for his whore thread and away he went shortly after

What about waynaferd? That guy was smart, funny, whitty, charming, and very handsome I'm quite sure lol

I believe he got banned for making inappropriate racial comment(s).

Well once there was an indiscretion but then there was a ban for arguing about tren trt then sassing a mod or two in the banned forum which made it permanent lol

Or so I've heard........😜

Yeah, I always wondered about my fellow Mainer! ;)

I guess he picked a pissing match with the wrong mod :) I wonder if he is still running Tren for his TRT.

What was the story with osiris? I heard. he scammed a bunch of people, then heard it was some misunderstanding.

If ur refering to phil hernon? I dont think he will be back.... Talk to him on fb a bit tho....

Where is mountaindogs dietician been? Dont remember his screen name trevor was his real name....

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Trevor Kashey. I think his screen name was bieberhole?

Yes I remember it. Lucian had a good experience with a sponsor, then the guy scammed. I think he got ripped on pretty good for it. And yes the levrone thread.

Lucian is a good guy in my book. He is still around and Im sure still lurks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity