over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Missing Persons (Members) Thread

Mike is in probably the best shape of his life (which means SHOCKINGLY impressive, trust me on that :eek:), but still doesn't want to compete... yeah, hard to feel small, we all sympathize. :p:rolleyes:;)
He's overloaded with work though, and doesn't go much on the internet anymore.

As for myself, I'm back, glad to be, and here to stay! :)
Glad to see you back brother. I could fill 3 pages with members that I miss. Many are mentioned here.

I am responsible for triathloncoach. But trust me if you knew all the details on that guy, you fully understand. I actually didn't even ban him for a LONG time after he pulled that stunt because I was praying he'd come back with something, anything to explain himself. After long enough though, I knew he wasn't going to so I just banned him. I'm sorry if you good folks miss his humor but I can't apologize for banning him. He made that choice himself.

Peace,

OTH

Glad to see you back brother. I could fill 3 pages with members that I miss. Many are mentioned here.

I am responsible for triathloncoach. But trust me if you knew all the details on that guy, you fully understand. I actually didn't even ban him for a LONG time after he pulled that stunt because I was praying he'd come back with something, anything to explain himself. After long enough though, I knew he wasn't going to so I just banned him. I'm sorry if you good folks miss his humor but I can't apologize for banning him. He made that choice himself.

Peace,

OTH

You invited TC to come back with an explanation and apology... He chose not to do so... As you said, he made the choice himself...

You invited TC to come back with an explanation and apology... He chose not to do so... As you said, he made the choice himself...
I hate to permanently ban anyone. Ask anyone, even the other mods, I'll usually give people time off for good behavior once all the tempers calm down because I'm convinced that even some members that I don't even care for sometimes come out with a nugget that I'm interested in. Point is, there is no monopoly on wisdom and we can all share with other our knowledge whether we personally like the person or not. I can count on probably one hand the amount of people I've permanently banned. Few that anyone would even miss.

I just took a moment to look back at what the board saw with TC in that Var Wars thread, heck even rAJJIN offered to speak with him. We really tried. And what you didn't see in the thread, the pm's? Your jaw would have dropped.

Sometimes I love this job and sometimes I really hate it. I can say this though is that I never permanantly banish someone. If they are even the slightest bit contrite or we talk it out, I let them back.

That was a little bit of a bummer reading that. We still have a lot of fun on here and I still love this board the most. I do like the action and flare ups from time to time. Sometimes you just have to go at it until it's all out on the table and then you both know where you stand I suppose.

Great thread btw. All these members, wow. I never knew Buselmo was banned. Many of these members I still talk to. Phidias is right. Mike is just amazingly HUGE and pretty damn peeled too. Great thread.

Peace,

OTH

What was the story with osiris? I heard. he scammed a bunch of people, then heard it was some misunderstanding.

His scam should outlined in gold bolded print in OTH scam thread since it was estimated he made off with 500k plus in money and product.

Why was buselmo banned? Is he still active on other boards?

Called out promuscle and especially Big Chef I believe.

whatever happened to jimmyjones? he was one of the best contributors on this site

Banned for making nasty comments about females in one thread and called out for being a douche in general.

His scam should outlined in gold bolded print in OTH scam thread since it was estimated he made off with 500k plus in money and product.

Called out promuscle and especially Big Chef I believe.

Banned for making nasty comments about females in one thread and called out for being a douche in general.

What the heck happened to Big Chef???

Haven't seen TNH post in a while. He always had some smart posts full of logic.

I'm surprised DiscoHornet hasn't been mentioned. He almost never posts anymore.

I miss seeing MAINEVENT around… I enjoyed the threads when he and Hotttsauce were training together. Good guys with good humor.

Last edited:
I miss seeing MAINEVENT around… I enjoyed the threads when he and Hotttsauce were training together. Good guys with good humor.
I'd like to see you post more. Love your info brother. Mainevent and Hottt too, future, and bulldog21 what happened to him? And strongmind and cslim too?

Dale got married last July and is living a quiet and well-fed existence :D in one of the sunniest place on Earth... could be worse!! ;)

phidias:headbang:

I'd like to see you post more. Love your info brother. Mainevent and Hottt too, future, and bulldog21 what happened to him? And strongmind and cslim too?

Thanks. Hoping to be around more. First half of the year I was consumed with worry, surgery, biopsies and chemo. I am feeling good now tho and things look good for now.

Thanks. Hoping to be around more. First half of the year I was consumed with worry, surgery, biopsies and chemo. I am feeling good now tho and things look good for now.
Great to hear. I know you've had a rough go of it. Just glad you're starting to feel better. Did I tell you about the clot I had to have cut out of my thigh. I could of dropped stone dead if it wasn't so big. Hurt SOOO bad. Omg...

But they cut it out, stitches healed. Barely even a scar. Like a week later it was all over. Crazy. Life is so fragile.

Take care of yourself big Mick.

OTH

Most of the ones I thought of have been mentioned except Chris250. I know he had heart problems. Hope he's ok.

I had no idea Ouch. Glad that gave you a sign and you are good. Life can change in a blink. Usually does at some point.

I do know Hottt is living a nice settled married life. Don't know anything about MAINEVENT though.

Mike is in probably the best shape of his life (which means SHOCKINGLY impressive, trust me on that :eek:), but still doesn't want to compete... yeah, hard to feel small, we all sympathize. :p:rolleyes:;)
He's overloaded with work though, and doesn't go much on the internet anymore.

As for myself, I'm back, glad to be, and here to stay! :)

What's brother, been awhile...if you're back, I guess I will have to lurk less!

Surprised maldof never came back. I know someone said he was ok a few months ago

I was being sarcastic about JJ lol.. was hoping someone would call me out but I guess no one cared enough :eek:

I have his "before" picture that he posted before he ran 1g tren ace for half a year as my desktop background :headbang:

I hate to permanently ban anyone. Ask anyone, even the other mods, I'll usually give people time off for good behavior once all the tempers calm down because I'm convinced that even some members that I don't even care for sometimes come out with a nugget that I'm interested in...

Peace,

OTH

I can vouch for this. Thanks again, O.

I can vouch for this. Thanks again, O.
No problem. I would have lifted it sooner had I seen you over at anasci VIP sooner. I just plain forgot about ya! I still feel kind of bad about that.

Welcome back!

I'm going to add to that... I wish Scott Stevenson (homonunculus) posted more... He'll post in a few select threads but he is so current with recent studies involving supplementation and effects of training and nutrition and it would be cool to get discussions going revolving around the new studies that come out if he was willing to post them...

Thanks, MF!

Yeah, I still get in here and lurk a good bit, but I think you know why I don't... :)

-S

No problem. I would have lifted it sooner had I seen you over at anasci VIP sooner. I just plain forgot about ya! I still feel kind of bad about that.

Welcome back!

Thanks O. I deserved it, TBH. Was/still am going through some heavy stuff and, in a moment of weakness, it got the better of me. :eek:

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ThirdLegery Gregory
NapsGear