over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Missing Persons (Members) Thread

What was the story with osiris? I heard. he scammed a bunch of people, then heard it was some misunderstanding.

No Mis-underatnding. He scammed and was Listed here as a scammer.
Its all here if a person digs to look for it.

A few that come to mind for me

Bigkiwi (we all know he is not doing well)
Muscle4u (the one from hawaii)
OJS
MainEvent (moderator)
Allbeef
Ivan
VanderV
Leapfrog

Just a few of Many that come to mind I use to enjoy reading there posts and replys.

Why was buselmo banned? Is he still active on other boards?

Last edited:
Yeah, I always wondered about my fellow Mainer! ;)

I guess he picked a pissing match with the wrong mod :) I wonder if he is still running Tren for his TRT.

Lol currently contemplating NPP for TRT after the winter blast!!

whatever happened to jimmyjones? he was one of the best contributors on this site

There are so many. As Red stated Gunsmith, Green Fjord and Buslemo are all missed by me. I know Buslemo was banned... he was one of my fav all time members.

Last edited:
There are so many. As Red stated Gunsmith, Green Fjord and Buslemo are all missed by me. I know Buslemo was banned... he was one of my fav all time members.

Why was he banned?

Why was he banned?

I think he was bad mouthing people and the forum on another board. I could be wrong though. He was on the GH15 forum.

MainEvent, Mike1107, Phidias... DesignBuild (haven't seen him for a bit). Ivan, Gridlock.... those were some of the guys I remember that aren't really around too much.

people that are here that I wish posted more:
Bboy
Future Freak
Shelby
john meadows
Concrete Guy

-JS

Last edited:
I miss iabadman. Almost forgot about vanderv. I miss story time with Lats too

Last edited:
A few that come to mind for me

Bigkiwi (we all know he is not doing well)
Muscle4u (the one from hawaii)
OJS
MainEvent (moderator)
Allbeef
Ivan
VanderV
Leapfrog

Just a few of Many that come to mind I use to enjoy reading there posts and replys.

Good ol' Vander. I would train with him from time to time. I got out of bodybuilding but still surf around from time to time. Oh times have changed.

Lol VanderV... I remember watching YouTube videos of him posing in his mirrior. He had a good build.

Last edited:
I miss Phil Hernon.

Those were the days when i look at a thread with 10+ pages and i already knew Hernon was there e-fighting with someone. I got a good laugh at that.

More recently, what happen to TP4U? I think is toopower4u or something, don't have the "time" to check now. Have seen him post on MD, but not on here. Liked his videos, specially the ones with the pink shirts matching the shoelaces. Very nice. :D

Last edited:
I miss Phil Hernon.

Those were the days when i look at a thread with 10+ pages and i already knew Hernon was there e-fighting with someone. I got a good laugh at that.

More recently, what happen to TP4U? I think is toopower4u or something, don't have the "time" to check now. Have seen him post on MD, but not on here. Liked his videos, specially the ones with the pink shirts matching the shoelaces. Very nice. :D

TP4U was back but I believe was called on by some other vets regarding his posts being veiled attempts to up his training business which wasn't a sponsor.

Phil, well he was Phil x10 at the end! LOL I paid him for training, twice with a year in between. The first time through was very personalized, second time through each e-mail was like we never talked, recommending the same thing he did a week ago. His posts here became even more blatant marketing. BUT>............I do believe he is incredibly knowledgeable and will still read every post he made if he were to ever come back.

Dale got married last July and is living a quiet and well-fed existence :D in one of the sunniest place on Earth... could be worse!! ;)

MainEvent, Mike1107, Phidias... DesignBuild (haven't seen him for a bit). Ivan, Gridlock.... those were some of the guys I remember that aren't really around too much.
-JS

Mike is in probably the best shape of his life (which means SHOCKINGLY impressive, trust me on that :eek:), but still doesn't want to compete... yeah, hard to feel small, we all sympathize. :p:rolleyes:;)
He's overloaded with work though, and doesn't go much on the internet anymore.

As for myself, I'm back, glad to be, and here to stay! :)

I think he was bad mouthing people and the forum on another board. I could be wrong though. He was on the GH15 forum.

You're right, he was blasting ProM on the other forums and it was brought to the attention of the mods/Big A.

people that are here that I wish posted more:
Bboy
Future Freak
Shelby
john meadows
Concrete Guy

-JS

I'm going to add to that... I wish Scott Stevenson (homonunculus) posted more... He'll post in a few select threads but he is so current with recent studies involving supplementation and effects of training and nutrition and it would be cool to get discussions going revolving around the new studies that come out if he was willing to post them...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws