over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RMTT's Accountability Log

So today was day 3 of my new workout plan. On really enjoying this as when I go in....I know I only have 3 working sets of a particular muscle...then I'm done.

Before I would go in and my programming would be set up where I would be on the main exercise for awhile. With the change, I'm finding that I'm putting a lot more intensity into it as it's a 1/3rd of the volume I was doing.

Plus I'm out of the gym in about 45 minutes. Before I would just be getting finished with my primary exercise.

Also since I'm working numerous muscle groups....the overall pump I see is ridiculous.

My muscles seem to be staying fuller as well. Plus I'm using timed rest sets, so I'm keeping my heart rate elevated throughout the entire workout.

I'm excited to see how this progresses!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Man you just hit all the major benefits of why I like training this way as well! Isn't it genius that you can blast those 3 sets to oblivion cuz next workout is a different muscle? I love training this way. And the full body pump is kickass, especially if using pump boosters.

I seriously was just telling my Wife last night how you switched your training up after we talked and how I was certain you were going to enjoy it. She trains with me and we have both been fans since switching to this, we haven't had a bad workout yet, it's almost not possible to have a bad one. You will always progress somewhere in the workout.

Man you just hit all the major benefits of why I like training this way as well! Isn't it genius that you can blast those 3 sets to oblivion cuz next workout is a different muscle? I love training this way. And the full body pump is kickass, especially if using pump boosters.

I seriously was just telling my Wife last night how you switched your training up after we talked and how I was certain you were going to enjoy it. She trains with me and we have both been fans since switching to this, we haven't had a bad workout yet, it's almost not possible to have a bad one. You will always progress somewhere in the workout.
So far I'm loving it. I'm excited to get into the next wave with the higher reps. I know they are going to kick my ass!

But I think once my body adapts to the higher rep range...it's going to be golden! Especially since those are the ones that are proven to promote hypertrophy.

Training still going good. My last set of bench presses today was in the higher rep range. I decided to lighten the load on my last set for my burnout and forgo the rest pause reps until later.

I hit 225lbs for 19 reps. Not a lot compared to some of you guys....but for someone who has trained low reps for the last few years....I figured I wouldn't be able to last through those higher reps.

Pump was incredible!

It's crazy what can happen when you make little changes like that in training. After being sick I've been training a bit lighter and going for a few more reps and the pumps have just been nuts.

Training still going good. My last set of bench presses today was in the higher rep range. I decided to lighten the load on my last set for my burnout and forgo the rest pause reps until later.

I hit 225lbs for 19 reps. Not a lot compared to some of you guys....but for someone who has trained low reps for the last few years....I figured I wouldn't be able to last through those higher reps.

Pump was incredible!

It's crazy what can happen when you make little changes like that in training. After being sick I've been training a bit lighter and going for a few more reps and the pumps have just been nuts.

It definitely does!

I am really liking this way of training...and my bodyweight is starting to slowly creep up again. I have been stalled around 190lbs for so long...the last few days I'm seeing a couple extra pounds.

Maybe my muscles are holding a little more water and that accounts for the weight gain...but I know before hand with my old training I would wake up very flat and fill out as the day went on.

Now I'm waking up looking much fuller than I have in awhile!

Okay....let's put up another progress picture. I was kind of hesitant with this one as I am now officially starting to feel fat. But just trying to keep honest even though I don't think it looks as good as some of my other pics.

Last pic I posted was around 191lbs I think. I'm currently at 196lbs in the morning after a trip to the bathroom...and hovering around 201lbs in the afternoon after a full day of eating.

MH7892U.jpg

You are far from fat, but I definitely feel you on the whole self conscious thing during the offseason.

I mean, you've got striations in your pecs and can still see abs, keep at it man!

So the new training is going very well so far. It's still going to take some time for my body to adjust to the higher rep days....but I like them.

I'm staying fuller throughout the day....and my appetite has increased from switching the training around.

In a few days...I will also be adding in some TB500. Going to see what it does for the little aches and pains of an aging body!

Planning on 2mg e3d for about 4 weeks or so...maybe longer if I feel I need it...then will drop back to 2mg about 1X per week. If things continue to feel good...I may start extending the maintenance dose an extra day every so often to see how far between shots my body feels good at.

Who knows...maybe after 4-6 weeks of saturation doses...I might be able to get away with 2mg every 10+ days.

So today marks day 1 of my next "blast". I will be doing 200mg of Sustanon and 350mg of Primo weekly.

I will be tightening up my diet, and continuing with my new training plan. These last two months....weight gain has almost came to a halt....so I had been adding some pretty huge refeeds in.

But I plan to start tracking everything I consume again....and stay at the same calories I'm at. Just tweaking the macros a little. Bumping protein and good fats a little, and lowering my carbs some.

Also today marks my 2nd dose of TB500. I will keep everyone updated on how it seems to help.

I like the looks of that cycle. Simple and effective. Do you generally run primo at or around that dose? I'm lookong forward to seeing how you like that. How long will you be running these for?

I like the looks of that cycle. Simple and effective. Do you generally run primo at or around that dose? I'm lookong forward to seeing how you like that. How long will you be running these for?
Never ran Primo before! Since they are long esters....I will be on for at least 12+ weeks.

I figured I would start now as I have my company physical scheduled in about 5 weeks. It won't show me test or estrogen levels......but will show me if anything is happening with my lipids and other bloodwork!

I'm a fan of primo, keeping pretty much all variables the same, whenever I add it in, I start getting leaner and nice little "rounding" effect to the muscles. With that cycle I would imagine you'd be feeling pretty good!

I'm a fan of primo, keeping pretty much all variables the same, whenever I add it in, I start getting leaner and nice little "rounding" effect to the muscles. With that cycle I would imagine you'd be feeling pretty good!

That's what I'm hoping for. I know it's mild....but I got nothing but time. I plan to get some labs drawn too after my physical to see if adding the Primo allows me to not have to worry about adding in an AI with the increased test dose.

At 100mg weekly...my estrogen levels are good.

Also I am pinning this everyday. Just back loading slin pins and both oils flow very easily!

How often are you pinning ?
I always liked using the prop in sust on my harder workouts so I pin the day before Chest when that ester is most active. Then the other esters pick up.

I always pinned EOD but 1cc each.
sometimes 2...lol

How often are you pinning ?
I always liked using the prop in sust on my harder workouts so I pin the day before Chest when that ester is most active. Then the other esters pick up.

I always pinned EOD but 1cc each.
sometimes 2...lol
Currently pinning ed. That's the way I was doing with the TRT does....so figured I would keep up with that schedule!

So today marks day 1 of my next "blast". I will be doing 200mg of Sustanon and 350mg of Primo weekly.

I will be tightening up my diet, and continuing with my new training plan. These last two months....weight gain has almost came to a halt....so I had been adding some pretty huge refeeds in.

But I plan to start tracking everything I consume again....and stay at the same calories I'm at. Just tweaking the macros a little. Bumping protein and good fats a little, and lowering my carbs some.

Also today marks my 2nd dose of TB500. I will keep everyone updated on how it seems to help.

Interested to see what you think about the primo after a few weeks. I honestly wasn't impressed but we are all so different.

Interested to see what you think about the primo after a few weeks. I honestly wasn't impressed but we are all so different.
I'm roughly 10 days in....so I know it will take awhile especially at the dose I'm at.

But I have noticed a few things. My muscles look fuller all day. Maybe enhanced glycogen uptake?

Biggest thing I've noticed is that anything I train.....I get a pump instantly...and it's more intense than usual.

Plus I'm noticing more vascularity....my wife even commented on it.

Could all be in my head....but we'll see how things go.

Just popping in to see how things are going, time to update! How are things going with the primo?

Just popping in to see how things are going, time to update! How are things going with the primo?

So far I like it. After my last set of pics....I was sitting slightly over 200lbs in the evening...and my BF was just getting a little higher than I like seeing it.

I went into a 250 calorie per day deficit....and I'm down almost 10lbs. But all my exercises are still progressing and I'm adding weight to some of them.

Vascularity is starting to really come in, and things are tightening up nicely although I want to take things slow.

I plan to post some more pics in the near future...but I need to get this layer of body hair under control! :D Upper body looks like a gorilla again!

How you liking the training? I've recently backed up the weight a bit and started focusing on flexing and stretching, slow controlled reps. I always try to tighten up my form after increases in strength. This also takes some pressure off the tendons and joints for a while.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131