advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should dairy be cut out to help reduce your gut?

Dairy is a great choice....it's the milk in stores from cows pumped up on hormones to produce more milk then loaded up on antibiotics to keep them alive that should be avoided

Milk flavored shit water is all that is

But to each their own....I've gone a couple weeks on a raw milk only fast...others have blogs that have gone months on raw milk and nothing else....pretty interesting stuff anyways

Ive seen some profound research done in the early 1900's by british physiologists studying lean populations of African cattle herding tribes. They drank 1 gal or more of raw milk per day, and that was the majority if not the entirety of their diet. Physical health was excellent, and body fat was very low.

Some humans have evolved to be able to consume lactose from birth to death regardless of cessation of lactose consumption. About 3 in 10 or 30-35% to be exact. If you are one of these people there is no issue with milk/dairy consumption. If you believe otherwise you are uneducated and have bought into the propaganda quacks use to villainize dairy. You likely also believe in other completely ignorant shit like being able to influence your pH with magic water or "eating like your ancestors." If you are not one of these humans who have evolved genetically in this manner then consuming milk will cause you problems. It's not rocket science. It's extremely simple. Get genetic testing done if you want to know for sure. I've posted this at least 3 or 4 times now it seems. Yet people still wonder and others still give ignorant blanket advice like no one should consume dairy and it has no role in muscle growth. The majority, the 7 in 10, have bad experiences, often feel very passionate about how horrible milk is and think this should apply to all. But just because they have not evolved they should not ignore the ones who have and give bullshit advice.

Rex.

Great post. This is how I feel and I would put myself in that 3 in 10 people. Plus my body is just so used to it that it had no other option! I used to drink milk like Concreter... over 2 litres most days. I used to drink it loads as a kid too. Pretty much large amounts everyday for well over 15 years. Although it can still bloat me simply due to what it's made up of. When I lowered my intake I definitely noticed a difference in my stomach. Not rocket science as I took away a large amount of carbs and fat from my diet. For those 3 in 10 people though as you alluded to milk can be the greatest tool for adding size. I am still going to lower dairly as I mentioned above just to see how I respond.

Some humans have evolved to be able to consume lactose from birth to death regardless of cessation of lactose consumption. About 3 in 10 or 30-35% to be exact. If you are one of these people there is no issue with milk/dairy consumption. If you believe otherwise you are uneducated and have bought into the propaganda quacks use to villainize dairy. You likely also believe in other completely ignorant shit like being able to influence your pH with magic water or "eating like your ancestors." If you are not one of these humans who have evolved genetically in this manner then consuming milk will cause you problems. It's not rocket science. It's extremely simple. Get genetic testing done if you want to know for sure. I've posted this at least 3 or 4 times now it seems. Yet people still wonder and others still give ignorant blanket advice like no one should consume dairy and it has no role in muscle growth. The majority, the 7 in 10, have bad experiences, often feel very passionate about how horrible milk is and think this should apply to all. But just because they have not evolved they should not ignore the ones who have and give bullshit advice.

Rex.

I guess I am I am in the majority here (the 7 in the 10 peeps) so I am fucked lol this sucks so bad. My biggest fear is giving up completely and for long periods of time because I have read if you did then you just become MORE intolerant.

My GENES TESTING REPORT .....

27) LCT- A GENE FOR LACTOSE TOLERANCE

Lactose tolerance is the ability to digest the lactose in milk and other everyday dairy products. For the majority of people, tolerance for lactose decreases after infancy, often falling away completely during adulthood. However, for others, due to a genetic variant in their DNA, they are able to continue to tolerate lactose indefinitely. Your FitnessGenes result will tell you whether you are genetically able to tolerate lactose.

YOUR RESULT: CC

You have two copies of the 'lactose intolerant' C allele, and are likely genetically lactose intolerant.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

You do not carry the genetic variation associated with the ability to digest lactose into adulthood and your genetic lactase switch is most likely set to ‘off’. This means you are unlikely to be able to digest lactose, a sugar found in milk and many other dairy products, into late adulthood, although symptoms can vary depending on other factors.

I am still trying to find that magic whey isolate to sit well with me. Tried hydrobeef isolate which was great no bloat and pregnent belly but man how many fucking kilos of it I could have had ( I had a good 15 odd kilos) and they do not do it in many flavours like whey isolate as its not too popular in the UK. the unflavoured is absolutelly revolting.

I am in a process of trying something new. lets see how it goes. A cold filtered whey isolate. I have made some enquires.

Also dymatize iso-100 did not sit well with me.

A Uk own house brand 'supposedly' lactose free did not sit well with me either. casein does not. Cottage cheese, quark cheese doesnt. I gave given up milk quite some time ago and cook my oats in water so atleast thats taken care of.

check this out yesterday i did IF as it was my day off from work. I get up late anyway so it was around 12 in the afternoon. Then i had black coffee and appetite suppressents/ stimulents littl bit went to gym and did fasted cardio. Did abs. pulled some nasty HOLLOW vaccums. all hunky doory then I came home and to keep insulin quiet my post workout meal was 30 gm miceller casein + 30 gm whey isolate and 30 gm almond butter in water and ice and WITH IN A HOUR i went from pulling zane vaccums on my tiny pelvic girdle to pregnent blown up belly !!!! so disgusting.

so today i thought i am going to drop out casein as casein does have milk protein so it indeed has lactose so I only had 50 gm of lacotose free whey + 30 gm of cashew butter with water and ice and again I went from hollow and flat stomach to pregnent belly. How the fuck if the protein is lactose free (it says on the fucking label and its a good reputable in house company in UK) cause me bloat ?

I am trying to source some cold filetered whey iso from america. British customs are very strict on importing whey from outside some european law and shit to protect European farmers/dairy industry. If they find whey they destroy it and send you a letter saying good bye your stuff is gone acoording to law blah blah. In the past before bb.com had a UK own warehouse I have been imprted whey successfully many times from bb.com. Back in the day shit came from Idaho, bb.com warehouse and it came fine but I have heard horror stories from friends who just got a letter saying its been destroyed.

Although Little Slices post/exp is very tempting which he shared with us, like I said in my previous post I admit I am scared to give up completely cos then I think I might even get worse reaction from it and will evben be more screwed so I have it but its getting so bloody annoying.

I am still trying to find that magic whey isolate to sit well with me. Tried hydrobeef isolate which was great no bloat and pregnent belly but man how many fucking kilos of it I could have had ( I had a good 15 odd kilos) and they do not do it in many flavours like whey isolate as its not too popular in the UK. the unflavoured is absolutelly revolting.

I am in a process of trying something new. lets see how it goes. A cold filtered whey isolate. I have made some enquires.

A Uk own house brand 'supposedly' lactose free did not sit well with me either. casein does not. Cottage cheese, quark cheese doesnt. I gave given up milk quite some time ago and cook my oats in water so atleast thats taken care of.

check this out yesterday i did IF as it was my day off from work. I get up late anyway so it was around 12 in the afternoon. Then i had black coffee and appetite suppressents/ stimulents littl bit went to gym and did fasted cardio. Did abs. pulled some nasty HOLLOW vaccums. all hunky doory then I came home and to keep insulin quiet my post workout meal was 30 gm miceller casein + 30 gm whey isolate and 30 gm almond butter in water and ice and WITH IN A HOUR i went from pulling zane vaccums on my tiny pelvic girdle to pregnent blown up belly !!!! so disgusting.

so today i thought i am going to drop out casein as casein does have milk protein so it indeed has lactose so I only had 50 gm of lacotose free whey + 30 gm of cashew butter with water and ice and again I went from hollow and flat stomach to pregnent belly. How the fuck if the protein is lactose free (it says on the fucking label and its a good reputable in house company in UK) cause me bloat ?

I am trying to source some cold filetered whey iso from america. British customs are very strict on importing whey from outside some european law and shit to protect European farmers/dairy industry. If they find whey they destroy it and send you a letter saying good bye your stuff is gone acoording to law blah blah. In the past before bb.com had a UK own warehouse I have been imprted whey successfully many times from bb.com. Back in the day shit came from Idaho, bb.com warehouse and it came fine but I have heard horror stories from friends who just got a letter saying its been destroyed.

Although Little Slices post/exp is very tempting which he shared with us, like I said in my previous post I admit I am scared to give up completely cos then I think I might even get worse reaction from it and will evben be more screwed so I have it but its getting so bloody annoying.

Synthepure

At no time in life, should dairy products of any type be consumed!

Other than mother's milk as an infant.

Plays no role in building LBM!

-MT

I tend to agree. I think the problem is with pasteurization, if you can afford and get your hands on raw milk, it can be of benefit.
Check out a book by Weston Price. Not sure of the name, but good info. He was a dentist that travelled the world and looked at the diets of people in various places and made a connection with that and their health and their teeth.
You've probably read it, you know your stuff, that's clear. And your partner Tenny, of course.

Last edited:
I think that I read somewhere that the cows in the U.S. are different from cows in other parts of the world in that the cows in US produce milk that is different from cows in other parts of the world. The interview said that cows in other countries produce milk that is healthier and more digestible.

Has anyone else read or heard of this and is there any truth to this? I think I read this in Jordan Rubin's book for what its worth.

I think that I read somewhere that the cows in the U.S. are different from cows in other parts of the world in that the cows in US produce milk that is different from cows in other parts of the world. The interview said that cows in other countries produce milk that is healthier and more digestible.

Has anyone else read or heard of this and is there any truth to this? I think I read this in Jordan Rubin's book for what its worth.

If I had to guess (from what I have heard or read over the years) I would say generally the US probably has the most crap (hormones, flavouring, sweetners, thickeners, preservatives etc) added to their food. The UK won't be too far behind in 2nd place.

LOL Dev! Bingo :lightbulb:

Try Pea Isolate ;)

-MT

so today i thought i am going to drop out casein as casein does have milk protein so it indeed has lactose so I only had 50 gm of lacotose free whey + 30 gm of cashew butter with water and ice and again I went from hollow and flat stomach to pregnent belly.
How the fuck if the protein is lactose free (it says on the fucking label and its a good reputable in house company in UK) cause me bloat ?

Why?

Is chicken, beef, fish so expensive where you live that you need to feed on this?
This is the issue Allex I can only eat meat for lunch or dinner ( which I do). I can eat eggs for breakfast with toast (protein bread ) if I wanted to.

that's it.

For breakfast I need protein to be put and mixed with oats. You must have seen my typical oats and whey and nut butter or avocado mix breakfast pics.

and in the evening for the pre workout meal I mix up protein with quark or cottage cheese or with protein bread and with fruit. so that's he options I have.

intra is eaa+bcaa

sometimes post w I have a whey isolate shake if the session was.super intense and I trained a large body part. depends on the feel if not then I will skip post w drink and just have rice and some sort of meat or eggs about 2 hours later after getting home.

I don't think I go catabolic as I have 10-15 GM eaa and 10-12 GM bcaa combo.

I do not eat beef ( red meat is lamb and venison only here and there not).

fish no problem

chicken eggs no problem.

but as u can see to meet my daily protein goal I need to have it in the mix for breakfast and pre workout meal options.

You will probably say have eggs there . I do sometimes eggs and toast meal in breakfast but I depend heavily on eggs and have them in main course like yesterday lunch was 5 large whole eggs with whites and dinner was the same. So I prefer to keep eggs as the lunch and dinner option . Don't.to be having egg meals all day along.

I have half a tub of beef isolate and half a tub of another lactose free isolate unflavoured. I.am going to play with that .

I can not seem to find a cold filtered whey isolate in UK. I have tried whey isolate from every major in house brand in the UK and branded stuff like dymatize whey isolate 100.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Its a lot easier to drink 400 grams of protein then eat it !
Look at 6 eggs raw, down in 6 seconds or a shake with 25-75 grams of protein and 25 - 75 carbs...What, one minute!
I used to eat as much as possible, till my Jaw actually got tired.
6 meals a day is a workout by itself. A lot easier when 3-4 are Liquid.
Plus fast absorbing!
I wish I could have an IV drip instead of either.lol

I may actually switch to whole milk this winter.
It May supply the extra cals I need to finally push 270lbs!

Last edited:
Just a general comment for everyone:

Why do you believe that you need 300 grams + of protein to grow?

That's being a victim of marketing and BroScience!

-MT

This is the issue Allex I can only eat meat for lunch or dinner ( which I do). I can eat eggs for breakfast with toast (protein bread ) if I wanted to.

that's it.

For breakfast I need protein to be put and mixed with oats. You must have seen my typical oats and whey and nut butter or avocado mix breakfast pics.

and in the evening for the pre workout meal I mix up protein with quark or cottage cheese or with protein bread and with fruit. so that's he options I have.

intra is eaa+bcaa

sometimes post w I have a whey isolate shake if the session was.super intense and I trained a large body part. depends on the feel if not then I will skip post w drink and just have rice and some sort of meat or eggs about 2 hours later after getting home.

I don't think I go catabolic as I have 10-15 GM eaa and 10-12 GM bcaa combo.

I do not eat beef ( red meat is lamb and venison only here and there not).

fish no problem

chicken eggs no problem.

but as u can see to meet my daily protein goal I need to have it in the mix for breakfast and pre workout meal options.

You will probably say have eggs there . I do sometimes eggs and toast meal in breakfast but I depend heavily on eggs and have them in main course like yesterday lunch was 5 large whole eggs with whites and dinner was the same. So I prefer to keep eggs as the lunch and dinner option . Don't.to be having egg meals all day along.

I have half a tub of beef isolate and half a tub of another lactose free isolate unflavoured. I.am going to play with that .

I can not seem to find a cold filtered whey isolate in UK. I have tried whey isolate from every major in house brand in the UK and branded stuff like dymatize whey isolate 100.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

What is Muscle?
Water and Nitrogen!
Why do you take steroids?
To retain more nitrogen!
What is nitrogen?
Protien!

Doug,

Most people dismiss guys like Westin Price.

The mind set of so many people are so rigid they shut down and choose
to carry on, many probably very rarely have blood work, stress tests,
or even see a Dr because they'd rather not know, basing their health on how they look and feel. "I'm fine" kinda attitude.

For example, in one of his statements he says the following:

All Americans, not just some, develop atherosclerosis when they eat a diet so high in animal products. Over 90% of Americans eventually develop atherosclerosis and hypertension from the low intake of unprocessed vegetable, fruits, beans, nuts and seeds, and high intake of animals products.

Guys in "our world" just dismiss this stuff.
Why would be the big question????????

Carry on :rolleyes:

-MT

I tend to agree. I think the problem is with pasteurization, if you can afford and get your hands on raw milk, it can be of benefit.
Check out a book by Weston Price. Not sure of the name, but good info. He was a dentist that travelled the world and looked at the diets of people in various places and made a connection with that and their health and their teeth.
You've probably read it, you know your stuff, that's clear. And your partner Tenny, of course.

We all need protein. Ok.

But how much lean muscle can you gain in one year? 5kg?

300g ED adds up to 110kg of protein in one year.

I know protein is used for several functions, but are our bodies really this inefficient in building muscle?

LOL Dev! Bingo :lightbulb:

Try Pea Isolate ;)

-MT

MT many thanks for your input mate.

I hate peas lol. I am odd. At the deep end of cut I can eat like 7-8 kg of sliced green beans. I can eat them throughout the year no problem. Currently eating 4-5 kg a week. no issues whatsoever. i like the taste. It suits my stomach etc etc

Green peas are very much part of British as well as Indian Cuisine but I am not a fan. My wife cooks them often but I never have any. I may have them in some Indian style prep, the sort of stuff my mum cooks with other things but not as a standalone dish. The thought of drinking them raw sounds very revolting to me. Again I am sure they are great and works etc but not for me.

I tried to have a raw greeen shake like Elvia has with kale, spinach etc and man it was totlly revolting. I still finished the leftover veggie mix in like 3-4 shakes total with whey iso as I did not want it to go waste but that was it lol

Elvia is raw greens Nutribullet king. He could live on those green + whey iso shakes. :headbang::headbang:

Not peas Bro.

MT many thanks for your input mate.

I hate peas lol. I am odd. At the deep end of cut I can eat like 7-8 kg of sliced green beans. I can eat them throughout the year no problem. Currently eating 4-5 kg a week. no issues whatsoever. i like the taste. It suits my stomach etc etc

Green peas are very much part of British as well as Indian Cuisine but I am not a fan. My wife cooks them often but I never have any. I may have them in some Indian style prep, the sort of stuff my mum cooks with other things but not as a standalone dish. The thought of drinking them raw sounds very revolting to me. Again I am sure they are great and works etc but not for me.

I tried to have a raw greeen shake like Elvia has with kale, spinach etc and man it was totlly revolting. I still finished the leftover veggie mix in like 3-4 shakes total with whey iso as I did not want it to go waste but that was it lol

Elvia is raw greens Nutribullet king. He could live on those green + whey iso shakes. :headbang::headbang:

Attachments

• pea.jpg
    pea.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 88
Age dependent but my best guess is .25 = 1/4 pound of LBM a
month = 3 pounds/year = 30 pounds in 10 years.

Maybe 5 pounds a year in your peak "growing years".

And that would be if "everything" is done correctly!

-MT

We all need protein. Ok.

But how much lean muscle can you gain in one year? 5kg?

300g ED adds up to 110kg of protein in one year.

I know protein is used for several functions, but are our bodies really this inefficient in building muscle?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws