over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SLEEPING AIDS

What works for me.

Try liquid melatonin from blue sky peptides. It's a research company so it's legal, but "not for human consumption" it's a little higher dose than what you can buy otc. But it works for me.. For about 4-5 hours anyway. Sleep like a baby for about 4-5 hours.

Mk677 . Notable difference from day 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giants which melatonin u taking ? is it fast dissolve in the mouth ? no chance in hell 15 mg won't knock u out of this stuff . other straight tabs have absorption issues.

Stewie also recommends putting the melatonin under tounge/ mouth before swallowing to increase absorption.

Surely U can't be that fucked up mate 15 mg god !! that's a lot lol:p

do this get a tub of natrol quick dissolve 3 mg tabs , 90 in a tub .its cheap . any flavour . I have strawberry.

first night take 6 mg on its own nothing else no other sleeping aids. see how goes. need more up by another 3 mg & so on.

don't buy massive 5 mg or 10 mg tabs !! first establish your dose.

20 min before sleep minimum . eyes get heavy is a sign it's kicked off.

after u taken melatonin NO EXPOSURE TO LIGHT. lights off total dark. no blue light of smart phones this keeps pupil dilated takes longer to sleep. always works for me .

I found a day & night diff in quick dissolve & consuming straight tabs.

So I finally got some sublingual melatonin and I definitely notice a difference in how effective it is. Sleep still isn't great but it is better. I did 5mg the last couple nights and I definitely slept better. I appreciate the advice.

Try liquid melatonin from blue sky peptides. It's a research company so it's legal, but "not for human consumption" it's a little higher dose than what you can buy otc. But it works for me.. For about 4-5 hours anyway. Sleep like a baby for about 4-5 hours.

You can find various strengths in OTC supplement form.
I wish it worked for me.

L-tryptophan blows melatonin out of the water. 1000mg of that, 30 opti zinc, 600 magnesium asporotate makes for a very nice night's sleep.

I am in a sad state where I can't sleep without dr prescribed ambien. I have had insomnia since I was a chile but lately its gotten worse. If someone doesn't abuse these meds and is kept at a close watch but a psychiatrist, it can be ok and quality of life can improve. Of course if someone can do it the natural route its better, but I tried a lot of natural remedies including cbt which didn't do shit.

I am in a sad state where I can't sleep without dr prescribed ambien. I have had insomnia since I was a chile but lately its gotten worse. If someone doesn't abuse these meds and is kept at a close watch but a psychiatrist, it can be ok and quality of life can improve. Of course if someone can do it the natural route its better, but I tried a lot of natural remedies including cbt which didn't do shit.

I was on sleep meds for years. Came off a few years back and it was really hard at first and still is sometimes but definitely easier now. I know for some it's not possible and the need the meds but if they ever wanted to come off it is possible. It just takes some time.

Hmm some interesting stuff here. Will have to check some of them out. I have to use a CPAP for sleep apnea and PLMD. Still can't get used to the damn CPAP tough. Have used Ambien in the past and now using klonopin. Would like to find something else and get off the meds. Sucksbeing tired all the time and sure it is effecting my gains since I don't get much if any deep sleep. Have tried Melatonin in the past and it actually kept me awake. Maybe I'll just try eating a whole turkey before bed and have a tryptophan coma:)

Yes i was actually in bad place with these sleeping aids at one point. I would rotate

melatonin with chamomile
GABAergic? Meds
Antihistamines

I have actually come off of all that. I stay away from that ish. Not a very good place to be.

Yes i was actually in bad place with these sleeping aids at one point. I would rotate

melatonin with chamomile
GABAergic? Meds
Antihistamines

I have actually come off of all that. I stay away from that ish. Not a very good place to be.

Yeah have read others who have had good results with GABA. Will have to try that. Right now doc has me on klonopin for sleep and Nuvigil to keep from being a zombie all day. Freaking ridiculous hav8ng to take meds to fall asleep and then another to stay awake during the day.

L-tryptophan blows melatonin out of the water. 1000mg of that, 30 opti zinc, 600 magnesium asporotate makes for a very nice night's sleep.

THIS.

I use melatonin right now as a somatostatin inhibitor ALONG with its sleep benefits. But trytophan is great and will knock you the hell out.

Withdrawl from Xanax is pure Hell for months....

Best sleepingaid without any side effects is HGH.

I miss hgh :(

Last edited:
Yeah have read others who have had good results with GABA. Will have to try that. Right now doc has me on klonopin for sleep and Nuvigil to keep from being a zombie all day. Freaking ridiculous hav8ng to take meds to fall asleep and then another to stay awake during the day.

Klonopin works through the gaba receptor. You will want to rotate meds that act through different paths to keep from building up a cross tolerance. Gaba will do nothing for you as klonopin is more like gaba on roids ..in a sense

So I finally got some sublingual melatonin and I definitely notice a difference in how effective it is. Sleep still isn't great but it is better. I did 5mg the last couple nights and I definitely slept better. I appreciate the advice.
Glad it worked well for u mate. All the best to you

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Klonopin works through the gaba receptor. You will want to rotate meds that act through different paths to keep from building up a cross tolerance. Gaba will do nothing for you as klonopin is more like gaba on roids ..in a sense

Thanks for the heads up Dark! Will definitely keep that in mind.

dj

For the guys who don't have too much trouble sleeping, stuff like melatonin, tryptophan, Kava, Valerian, etc--may work well enough.

For the guys with more serious insomnia, I urge you to stay away from addiction-promoting drugs such as Ambien and especially benzos, which are highly addictive and can produce terrible withdrawals. In fact, benzos are one of the few drugs that can potentially kill someone during withdrawal.

There are non-addictive options out there. For those with moderate insomnia, an antihistamine-based drugs like doxylamine succinate (Kirkland's Sleep Aide) can work very well--it's the best antihistamine-based drug on the market for insomnia.

For those who need a "knock your ass out" type of drug, trazadone is probably your best bet. It can put you to sleep as effectively as a benzo, and although tolerance develops fast, you will eventually reach a point where no further tolerance develops. It is completely non-addictive and side effects are minimal.

About a decade ago--when I was experiencing some pretty stressful/painful stuff and had severe insomnia, I absolutely needed an asleep aide like this. I eventually worked my way up to 400 mg/night as a result of tolerance, but never needed more than that. After about a year I went cold turkey and never experienced a single withdrawal...other than maybe feeling a little off for 1-2 days as my body adjusted to its absence, but I never felt bad.

I would MUCH rather see someone using trazadone than ambien and especially benzos. In my opinion, any doctor who will prescribe nightly benzos (which all but guarantees physical addiction) for insomnia, without ever even trying trazadone, has no business treating people for this condition. Why on Earth would a physician place someone on a highly addictive drug BEFORE trying what is often an equally effective, non-addictive option? And if anyone out there disputes trazadone's effectiveness, then you didn't use a high enough dose. Trazadone at the right dose will literally make it impossible to stay awake, producing a "falling over, cannot keep your eyes open" type of effect.

My doc. Just gave me Trazodone 100mg to sleep I take 2 20-30mins before bed and its lights out. and u wake u feeling brand new, also its non narcitc and non habit forming sleeping aide....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131